Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Another pressure situation for Romo.

When did my QB get benched last week? I thought he was lighting up the Cards secondary. :overhead:

Don't get mad a me because your "Stud" QB is blowing it again.

This thread will be bumped every time H0mo loses a game.

And once again, he flat out lost the game.

Ask T.O., he'll tell who lost it.

:thumbsdown:

:lol: so now mcpuker is a hero? you're fairweather fans will be calling for his job again after the next loss.

i so i guess the idiot iggle fans will be out in force, making asses out of themselves, cause they wont have anything better to do.

Yes, and you and the rest of the Mexicans will disappear again. :overhead:

mcpuker did his best to lose that game with all those crappy bounce passes. if not for Westy they lose that game. yet mcpuker is wavin at the fans and acting arrogant. what a doosh.

mcpuker did his best to lose that game with all those crappy bounce passes. if not for Westy they lose that game. yet mcpuker is wavin at the fans and acting arrogant. what a doosh.

You're right, those bonce passes were horrible. He should force the ball and throw 3 ints. :overhead:

At least Tony H0mo and Jessica herpe can go on that vacation soon.

Romo will go on vacation with Jessica runnin around in a bikini.

mcpuke will go on vacation with reid to fat camp.

And Romo's hot girlfriend has helped your Cowboys how?

I'll give Romo the edge in a fantasy footballl hot girlfriend league.

God, you're a focking moron.

He completely folded. As soon as the Steelers tied the game I was telling my friends it was over, since the ball would be in Romo's hands. Not only did he throw the go ahead touchdown, he was just flat out horrible during their final posession. Hats off to Witten, one of the toughest players in the league, trying to direct the blame away from his friend Romo.

And really, ALL the blame for this season's failures fall on the jerkoff, arrogant billionaire with a bad face lift. How nice would it have been for Romo to have another year starting under Parcells? Fock TO. He wouldn't be as flashy of a fantasy option, but I find it hard to believe that he would ###### his pants every single time in these situations.

The Dallas defense showed up to win the game yesterday. There is no excuse for this team no to be in the driver's seat with a playoff position.

mcpuker did his best to lose that game with all those crappy bounce passes.

Wow. What a dumbass. Someone should tell Romo that it's better to throw a ball into the ground than at one of the guys in the other uniform.

Also, I'd much rather have my quarterback puking in a Super Bowl game, than choking time and time again, with twice the talent, and never winning a playoff game.

Oh yeah, at least he's never thrown up. :cry:

The good news for Romo is he probably wont have to face the pressure of trying to win a playoff game this year.

:cheers:

The good news for Romo is he probably wont have to face the pressure of trying to win a playoff game this year.

Yeah, from what I hear the guy is a damned good golfer...has a lot of time in late december and january to work on his game I'm guessing.

doesnt matter. the steelers won and the Cowboys wont make the playoffs. but neither will the eagles. so i guess the idiot iggle fans will be out in force, making asses out of themselves, cause they wont have anything better to do.

It dumbfounds me how many Cowboy fans would rather see the Eagles lose than the Cowboys win. Absolutely amazing.

:P

You're not kidding about the "pressure" and "collapse " part. Although I think the pressure was water pressure in the shower :

Tony Romo collapsed in the team shower after Sunday's loss to the Eagles, reportedly due to a rib injury.

A stretcher was wheeled in, but Romo was able to gather himself and stand up. "I was just a little banged up, I guess," he told reporters later. Romo did conduct his post-game press conference, so he should be fine. His record in December isn't. Romo is now 5-8 as a starter in the crucial month.

Source: Dallas Morning News

:P

You're not kidding about the "pressure" and "collapse " part. Although I think the pressure was water pressure in the shower :

Tony Romo collapsed in the team shower after Sunday's loss to the Eagles, reportedly due to a rib injury.

A stretcher was wheeled in, but Romo was able to gather himself and stand up. "I was just a little banged up, I guess," he told reporters later. Romo did conduct his post-game press conference, so he should be fine. His record in December isn't. Romo is now 5-8 as a starter in the crucial month.

:rolleyes:

Passed out in the shower?

Do you think he woke up with Pacman in his ass?

:wacko:

Must the players be drama queens as much as their fans?

:rolleyes:

He is such a drama queen biatch.....holding his hands to his helmet after another poor throw to collapsing in the shower.....i am officially off the romo train as a cowboys fan......

Danny Romo....... at least white got us to the playoffs...

How do you figure he folded? Sack and a fumble, right? That's when he broke his finger. Which explains the 2 bad passes afterwards.

Don't hate cuz you don't have him on your team. :rolleyes:

I am a huge Cowboy fan, and he folded. The sad part is, he never seems to care.

Yes, his press conference was very disturbing.

When the score was 27-3 in the third quarter it was noted that Romo was standing there, waiting for a measurement, with a smile on his face.

I thought it was a very fitting representation of the complete lack of heart and leadership that plagues the Cowboys.

more and more this season, there have been examples of romo "just not getting it".

im no nfl player, but i know a little bit: if i am playing the eagles/steelers/ravens on a sunday, and i am the qb, i know i have to get rid of the football in about 1.5-2 secs or else something bad will happen [due to the massive blitzes i am gonna endure all game long]. romo is trying to rollout and direct traffic and make a play on that dawkins blitz/fumble play---you just cannot do that on that particular scenario, you simply do not have the time. you must get rid of the football, period.

last time in pittsburgh, it was romo tossing the football too soon as witten did not even get his head turned around to see the pass; this time, he holds the ball too long and gets sacked and fumbles. he doesnt realize that 4000 yards or 30+ TDs doesnt make you a great qb in this league. the scott mitchells and other bumpkin qbs of the world have thrown 32 TDs and 4000 yards before, and it did not make them any better than they really are. romo is currently just a statmonger making numbers with TO and witten. [hell, even daunte culpepper used moss and carter to make stats, but he at least made the playoffs and won some playoff games.]

more and more this season, there have been examples of romo "just not getting it".

im no nfl player, but i know a little bit: if i am playing the eagles/steelers/ravens on a sunday, and i am the qb, i know i have to get rid of the football in about 1.5-2 secs or else something bad will happen [due to the massive blitzes i am gonna endure all game long]. romo is trying to rollout and direct traffic and make a play on that dawkins blitz/fumble play---you just cannot do that on that particular scenario, you simply do not have the time. you must get rid of the football, period.

last time in pittsburgh, it was romo tossing the football too soon as witten did not even get his head turned around to see the pass; this time, he holds the ball too long and gets sacked and fumbles. he doesnt realize that 4000 yards or 30+ TDs doesnt make you a great qb in this league. the scott mitchells and other bumpkin qbs of the world have thrown 32 TDs and 4000 yards before, and it did not make them any better than they really are. romo is currently just a statmonger making numbers with TO and witten. [hell, even daunte culpepper used moss and carter to make stats, but he at least made the playoffs and won some playoff games.]

Yeah, Romo is definitely way too careless with the football to ever be a championship caliber QB. He's actually worse than Favre, if you figure in fumbles. It seems he loses it every time he's hit.

The problem is, he may very-well never again have the amount of talent around him as he does right now. T.O. is definitely slipping from where he once was, and Williams certainly doesn't appear to be the answer. By next year, who knows how age will have effected Owens?

It wouldn't surprise me if Dallas made a move in the off-season to get a QB, whether via draft, free agency, or trade. Not to be the starter, but as an insurance policy if Romo's decline continues. There are certainly a lot more question marks about him than there were a year ago.

Yeah, Romo is definitely way too careless with the football to ever be a championship caliber QB. He's actually worse than Favre, if you figure in fumbles. It seems he loses it every time he's hit.

The problem is, he may very-well never again have the amount of talent around him as he does right now. T.O. is definitely slipping from where he once was, and Williams certainly doesn't appear to be the answer. By next year, who knows how age will have effected Owens?

It wouldn't surprise me if Dallas made a move in the off-season to get a QB, whether via draft, free agency, or trade. Not to be the starter, but as an insurance policy if Romo's decline continues. There are certainly a lot more question marks about him than there were a year ago.

well, that's a great point. the veteran, 30+yr-old qbs who will be available this offseason---warner, collins, garcia---would all be a ncie fit with the weapons on dallas. they all would bring energy, focus, and discipline to the qb position, even if waiting in the wings behind romo to be benched/injured. on the other hand, those guys will probably look for starter positions as they have played extremely well this year and deserve jobs.

well, that's a great point. the veteran, 30+yr-old qbs who will be available this offseason---warner, collins, garcia---would all be a ncie fit with the weapons on dallas. they all would bring energy, focus, and discipline to the qb position, even if waiting in the wings behind romo to be benched/injured. on the other hand, those guys will probably look for starter positions as they have played extremely well this year and deserve jobs.

I don't think we will be seeing Garcia in Dallas anytime soon.

There are certainly a lot more question marks about him than there were a year ago.

Not really. I think we're all talking about the same sh!t with regards to Romo as we were last year. He sucks late in the season.

I don't think we will be seeing Garcia in Dallas anytime soon.

Why not? I'm sure he's quite anxious to rejoin that model teammate TO.

Not really. I think we're all talking about the same sh!t with regards to Romo as we were last year. He sucks late in the season.

I know, but deep inside the Dallas organization, I'm sure they were trying to dismiss it as inexperience. What is he now? Fifth year QB, third year stater? At some point, it just plain-old becomes sucking under pressure.

I know, but deep inside the Dallas organization, I'm sure they were trying to dismiss it as inexperience. What is he now? Fifth year QB, third year stater? At some point, it just plain-old becomes sucking under pressure.

6th but who is counting.

i knew the stupid eagle fans would be out in force after this one.

bottomline, the Cowboys offense choked. Romo made some bad throws, and his receivers looked lost. i'm not sure how many wrong routes were run. but it seemed like there was miscommunication on the routes on several occasions.

if i were a Dallas defensive player i'd be ###### tearing into the offense right now.

the Dallas defense was the best unit on the field yesterday. the ###### offense laid an egg.

doesnt matter. the steelers won and the Cowboys wont make the playoffs. but neither will the eagles. so i guess the idiot iggle fans will be out in force, making asses out of themselves, cause they wont have anything better to do.

ouch, bet that hurts to have to re-read.

Romo will go on vacation with Jessica runnin around in a bikini.

mcpuke will go on vacation with reid to fat camp.

andy reid is awesome...

i dont know what romo and simspn matters except that jess cant pull a better player....how quick did carrie underwood drop him? she wasnt letting him derail her career.....

worst dec-jan qb is history...tony romo...i wonder how much time was wasted this year talking about that team..a non playoff team...bunch of clowns...i bet he fell in the shower after swallowing TOs pills....

Now the practice facility?

God I love watching this guy consistantly fold under pressure. :pointstosky:

Sort of the like the Eagles organization? LOL! They've failed every opportunity, so has McNabb and all the members of their team, any year, any decade. Failed to win the big one. Per usual. LOL.

Now the practice facility?

:headbanger: classic

Wasting money on failed security for their thug players created a need for cutting corners. I hope the organization gets sued all the way back to the dark ages.

I don't know why this was dragged out.

In fairness to Romo, Dallas was asking him to do way too much. He does not have the talent to carry a team on his shoulders. If they become a run first team Romo is talented enough to bring them to the SB.

For some reason this thread made me think about the tonyhomo.com blog. :pointstosky:

I hope that gets started up again this season.

Fact: Homo is now 0-2 in the postseason.

Fact: I am 3-0 in the postseason (with three Losses#. I mean Losses$. Okay, anybody know how to do an asterisk? These new Macbooks suck. #&)@(!@ddDDdd. Nothin'.)

Fact: Homo thinks Gatorade is made out of acid, and tries his hardest to make sure his coaches are never showered in it. This stems from the time I offered him a hydrochloric x-treme mango after a practice.

At practice today I told Homo I would kick his ass at any event of the Quarterback Challenge on NFL Quarterback Club '96. Even the obstacle course and he could be Randall Cunningham. He was like "Drew, Come on, man. I'm trying to concentrate here." Goddammit this guy is such a ######. How is he the starter!?

That guy makes me laugh. :pointstosky:

I don't know why this was dragged out.

In fairness to Romo, Dallas was asking him to do way too much. He does not have the talent to carry a team on his shoulders. If they become a run first team Romo is talented enough to bring them to the SB.

It's because of the practice facility collapsing.