Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Andre the Giant documentary

When Hulk got sad, the waterfalls started, but when Vince started to tear up, Niagra Falls baby

:thumbsup:

Dear lord. What happened to the American man?

When Hulk got sad, the waterfalls started, but when Vince started to tear up, Niagra Falls baby

Same. Not sure why Vince got me more than Hogan

Same. Not sure why Vince got me more than Hogan

because he seemed really hurt by their fall out and how Andre saw Vince as using him (which of course is true)

He left around 10 million to his daughter, so he was paid handsomely for what he did

because he seemed really hurt by their fall out and how Andre saw Vince as using him (which of course is true)

He left around 10 million to his daughter, so he was paid handsomely for what he did

Whoa, that’s more than I would have imagined. Good for him.

Dear lord. What happened to the American man?

... he said, while averaging 1000 posts a month on an internet message board.

... he said, while averaging 1000 posts a month on an internet message board.

I'm not getting weepy about it. And I have nothing better to do. You losers are "working"

I'm not getting weepy about it. And I have nothing better to do. You losers are "working"

Just busting your balls... on an internet message board...

My uncle was a cab driver in St. Louis. Andre got into his cab at the airport.t Said he could barely fit in the back seat. The weather was in the teens and snowing. Andre rolled the windows down the entire way to the hotel. Said he froze his ass off but was happy to say he had Andre The Giant as a customer.

I don't have HBO. I hope it's uploaded on YouTube. I wanna watch this.

Got Amazon prime?

I don't have HBO. I hope it's uploaded on YouTube. I wanna watch this.

I posted a link already in the thread.

Watched it last night. Fantastic. WOW.

while it is an interesting and well done documentary, I believe the WOW factor comes from within the individual watching... for me, it was a WOW because it was my childhood and youth re-lived.

I watched wrestling in the late 70s with my Dad and it was always a treat when Andre would be on TV... and then into the 80s, WWF, Baseball, Street Hockey, Larry Bird, Atari, and Star Wars were all that mattered.

It was deeply satisfying to hear the whole backstory of Andre/Hogan/Wtestlemania, etc... these were the secrets of the universe for me and my friends as kids... Was Hogan crying? Was it real? Hogan really slammed Andre? No way the bear hug knocked out Hogan.

Watched it last night. Fantastic. WOW.

while it is an interesting and well done documentary, I believe the WOW factor comes from within the individual watching... for me, it was a WOW because it was my childhood and youth re-lived.

I watched wrestling in the late 70s with my Dad and it was always a treat when Andre would be on TV... and then into the 80s, WWF, Baseball, Street Hockey, Larry Bird, Atari, and Star Wars were all that mattered.

It was deeply satisfying to hear the whole backstory of Andre/Hogan/Wtestlemania, etc... these were the secrets of the universe for me and my friends as kids... Was Hogan crying? Was it real? Hogan really slammed Andre? No way the bear hug knocked out Hogan.

The behind the scenes of Mania 3 was the best part. Leading up to the event Hogan kept trying to work it out with Andre how the match would go but Andre was focking with him and kept him guessing til the end. Only Andre could get away with crap like that.