Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Divisional Playoff: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

You can call a holding penalty on EVERY kickoff or punt return, yet only Seattle is getting screwed...they have no chance in this game, put a fork in 'em.

Ref watching that whole play and no push off by Atlanta WR? lol

FFS - can't take this announcing crew another minute. Gotta try and pull in Westwood One so that I can mute these suckers.

ETA: Soooo much better. : )

No way matt ryan got that play off in time!

Pffft. You're a hopeless dreamer if you think the Falcons are gonna get penalized in this game.

• Like 1

Pffft. You're a hopeless dreamer if you think the Falcons are gonna get penalized in this game.

Sherman should be locked up for rape on a weekly basis. :dunno:

• Like 1

Seattle is just being outplayed. No run game like I said. Atlanta has too many weapons on offense.

This is exactly why I wanted Dallas to get Seattle and not Green Bay. It was impossible to get Seattle because we're the first seed but dang...Packers are playing way better than the Seahawks.

That pick seels it. Good game Atlanta, you played much better than we did. Good luck next week, I'm sure we'll meet in the playoffs again in the future.

That pick seals it. Good game Atlanta, you played much better than we did. Good luck next week, I'm sure we'll meet in the playoffs again in the future.

Well said, friend.

Well said, friend.

Now I'm actually rethinking that. I don't want to see Atlanta again. Russell Wilson's 0-2 against them in the playoffs.

Red Kryptonite!

Now I'm actually rethinking that. I don't want to see Atlanta again. Russell Wilson's 0-2 against them in the playoffs.

Red Kryptonite!

Yeah. Personally, I've seen enough of Atlanta to last me for quite a long time. Like maybe forever. B)

Welp.

If there's anything positive that I can take away from this, it's that this thread title has an AT-AT in it. :thumbsup:

I'm just a mercenary who's butthurt that the truth had to come along and interfere on those big Paul Richardson plays.

:D

Hester turning back time

He could've/would've singlehandedly set them up for the win today, too. It's a bloody shame that his heroic effort was wasted:

"34-yr-old kick returner Devin Hester told Dave Boling he's already told his wife he's retiring. Earned his Seahawks' playoff deal today. "

:mellow:

Atlanta is pretty good apparently

No they aren't. Seattle played pretty badly and Atlanta at home is a different team. They'll travel for their next game and are done. Very soft team. No defense whatsoever. And, even if they somehow managed to get to the SB.... the patriots will kill them instantly. Not even a contest. This is the reality of it. Sorry.