Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Dow Opens Above 26,000

I'm trying to xfer money from my bank to my fidelity account and it's slow as molasses. It's all jacked up

But but but Obama started that with his increased regulation, higher taxes, and a healthcare plan that strangles small businesses......right?

But but but Obama started that with his increased regulation, higher taxes, and a healthcare plan that strangles small businesses......right?

No, Obama started it by having the fed reduce interest rates on their discount window to 0% and rates continue to be ridiculously low.

And yes, Trump is 'benefiting' from it. Trump basically had nothing to do with it.

Until it crashes. And when it does....oh boy.

The last crash will look like an ant hill compared to this mountain we have coming.

No, Obama started it by having the fed reduce interest rates on their discount window to 0% and rates continue to be ridiculously low.

And yes, Trump is 'benefiting' from it. Trump basically had nothing to do with it.

Until it crashes. And when it does....oh boy.

The last crash will look like an ant hill compared to this mountain we have coming.

Im not sure id say he has nothing to do with it.....its pretty much skyrocketed since he took office.

But yes...when it crashes.....and it will.....trump will get blamed.

Im not sure id say he has nothing to do with it.....its pretty much skyrocketed since he took office.

But yes...when it crashes.....and it will.....trump will get blamed.

The president only gets blamed for stock market crashes by the same sort of person that gives the president credit for it doing well.

Most people in the country are fairly rational and understand that the president has much less influence than he is given credit for.

The president only gets blamed for stock market crashes by the same sort of person that gives the president credit for it doing well.

Most people in the country are fairly rational and understand that the president has much less influence than he is given credit for.

Somewhat. I certainly think tax cuts, corporate cuts can certainly influence it though.

Sure. Well...Im as much as the current trend of the Dow rising started under Obama.

Lol.

Idiots thinking Obama had anything to do with this.

Slashing regulations, increasing trade, lower taxes. Obama didn't build any of that.

Dems are . As soon as blacks and mexicans have more money in their pocket they are leaving the plantation for good.

Muh illegals. Muh trannies. Muh jihadis. The 2020 Dem base.

At this point, if you get wiped out in a crash it's on you, and no one else. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Lol.

Idiots thinking Obama had anything to do with this.

Slashing regulations, increasing trade, lower taxes. Obama didn't build any of that.

Dems are ######. As soon as blacks and mexicans have more money in their pocket they are leaving the plantation for good.

Muh illegals. Muh trannies. Muh jihadis. The 2020 Dem base.

Care to refute where the Dow was going?

You cant...its following the same trend as under Obama. You cant refute that.

Job creation actually lagging what it had been doing the past few years.

Muh ?

How about Muh Hillary, Muh Comey, Muh Fusion GPS, Muh Uranium One.

Sho, can you give us an update on how many people have died since the tax cuts were passed?

Why would I...did I claim someone would die from taxes being cut?

Can you give us an update on why you ran away from fbg to post your nonsense here?

Fock. Even economists give Trump credit for the economy but the bored Libs still won't. :lol:

Fock. Even economists give Trump credit for the economy but the bored Libs still won't. :lol:

I give her m credit for keeping things going in up as they were.

Likely what the economists are actually doing vs crediting him with the whole thing.