Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

i want you to watch this

I've posted this before. It still moves me to my core.

Debate, belittle, disagree, argue, but listen.

Please. Just listen.

If America isn't the greatest country in the world, which country is? Most people that say that never have the answer for which country actually is the greatest. Is America as great as it use to be? No. But there is still no other place I'd rather live.

If America isn't the greatest country in the world, which country is? Most people that say that never have the answer for which country actually is the greatest. Is America as great as it use to be? No. But there is still no place I'd rather live.

I thought it was a known thing that holland or somewhere like that is the best country. I could be making that up.

If America isn't the greatest country in the world, which country is? Most people that say that never have the answer for which country actually is the greatest. Is America as great as it use to be? No. But there is still no other place I'd rather live.

Define great.

Any objective analysis would probably find that America is great at some things, but not so great at others. Math education for instance. Cost of health care. etc.

Define great.

Any objective analysis would probably find that America is great at some things, but not so great at others. Math education for instance. Cost of health care. etc.

I define great as the overall living experience. Also being 100% in control of your own future is a huge plus.

This is even more vague than great

Generalizing is important when you are debating which country is the greatest, that has many factors. Some might think safety and military presence is most important, some may not.. When I say the overall living experience I am considering everything. Overall I think America was and still is the greatest country to live in.

• Like 1

I think you have to pick some criteria. "Everything"? No.

For example: http://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Pretty much settles it, switzerland and netherlands are the best places to live.

Lets all be honest here, ill lay out the REAL criteria for what makes a place "the best". Turn away if real talk bothers you.

1. cost of living/avg income. Can you get a job and live semi comfortably reasonably easy?

2. availability of women and how hot they are usually.

3. Amount of black people, the lower the better. Im sorry its just a fact they drive property value and quality of life down. Dont kill the messenger, I personally have no problem with them.

4. Freedom as such that you arent going to be randomly whipped or killed for disobeying some Dbag tyrant like N korea.

5. Is the place known as pretty and clean or is it known as a big toilet and wasteland? (india)

6. Is the place chock full of deadly insects and animals like australia?

Watch this guy DESTROY this video.

I stopped watching when he said "leftist" about 7 seconds in. This is "code" for someone who is a raging flat-earth society tool

Pretty much settles it, switzerland and netherlands are the best places to live.

Lets all be honest here, ill lay out the REAL criteria for what makes a place "the best". Turn away if real talk bothers you.

1. cost of living/avg income. Can you get a job and live semi comfortably reasonably easy?

2. availability of women and how hot they are usually.

3. Amount of black people, the lower the better. Im sorry its just a fact they drive property value and quality of life down. Dont kill the messenger, I personally have no problem with them.

4. Freedom as such that you arent going to be randomly whipped or killed for disobeying some Dbag tyrant like N korea.

5. Is the place known as pretty and clean or is it known as a big toilet and wasteland? (india)

6. Is the place chock full of deadly insects and animals like australia?

++1

Define great.

Two Super Bowl wins...minimum.

I stopped watching when he said "leftist" about 7 seconds in. This is "code" for someone who is a raging flat-earth society tool

It's cool. I get it man, you don't like to hear opinions that differ from yours. You do not have to drive that point home so damn hard ever time I post something. We all know it by now. :cheers:

It is probably best that you did not watch it. I am sure it would be so upsetting seeing something does not simply reinforce your ideology, you would not even be able to sleep tonight. It is not a problem man. :cheers:

awesome rebuttle, fwiw, I love the speech of McIvoy, its probably the best thing I have seen on television, mostly cause of his performance

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I liked both videos too. :cheers:

pretty much anywhere in southern europe, they work a couple hours, eat, drink booze, take a nap, work a little more, eat, get drunk, sleep and start over.

THEIR WHOLE LIVES !!!!

It's cool. I get it man, you don't like to hear opinions that differ from yours. You do not have to drive that point home so damn hard ever time I post something. We all know it by now. :cheers:

It is probably best that you did not watch it. I am sure it would be so upsetting seeing something does not simply reinforce your ideology, you would not even be able to sleep tonight. It is not a problem man. :cheers:

You just don't get the irony of this stuff. It's BEYOND BELIEF.

This Chowder guy makes a video critiquing a focking actor's performance, not even a real person, because he feigns objectivity, as a "leftist," while not even coming close to objectivity himself. Do you see how absurd this is?

I have already seen it.

Watch "Drone" on streaming Netflix to get a dose of how totally without honor we are. Our drone strikes in Pakistan (we are not at war with Pakistan) kills terrorist (I am giving us the benefit of the doubt here) and who ever else is standing around. The second drone attack comes when the families start digging for bodies out of the rubble, and trying to help the wounded. Who those people are is completely unknown to us and we kill them anyway. The kill includes little children.

By the way, you goofs that think Obama is a Muslim should know that he signs off on the strikes.