Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Shut up bigot, gays aren't coming to your schools to convert your children!

Know what I never see from you?

I never see you complaining about MDC, Worms, Chrysler or any other prog when they launch at me unprovoked, which is all that happened since October 1st.

The moment I go on offense - and it was hardly offensive; it was a joke - you go into defendpuss whine mode.

Why is that, Voltaire? You got a clan to defend? Or are you only brave in groups of other pantywaists?

I tried it your way, you whiny cuck. You were no where to be found.

I've been around less lately.

Also I do like MDC, Worms, and Chrysler even though their stomach turning anthem kneeling stuff has been utterly insufferable lately. We kind of bonded over the years since we all share a mutual contempt for the GOP establishment. I don't hardly take them to task for their Trump hate either, I completely understand them. They on the other hand are baffled to why I seem to turn a blind eye to the dozens of objectionable things Trump does. I'm just more willing to put up with the bullsh*t because he gets the big picture right less infrequently than anybody else.

As for you, there's a bit of a difference between the funny a$$hole stuff and the angry a$$hole stuff. Now some of your zings are funny, true, but for the most part you're way more abrasive than they are. There's a meanness full of contempt there that these guys just don't have. Well, they mostly don't have. Newbie's derangement on Trump was totally overboard.

I tried it your way, you whiny cuck. .

Not that there was any doubt, but further confirmation that this is hard-core troubadour. What is this? Like his 5th alias in a year?

I've been around less lately.

Also I do like MDC, Worms, and Chrysler even though their stomach turning anthem kneeling stuff has been utterly insufferable lately. We kind of bonded over the years since we all share a mutual contempt for the GOP establishment. I don't hardly take them to task for their Trump hate either, I completely understand them. They on the other hand are baffled to why I seem to turn a blind eye to the dozens of objectionable things Trump does. I'm just more willing to put up with the bullsh*t because he gets the big picture right less infrequently than anybody else.

As for you, there's a bit of a difference between the funny a$$hole stuff and the angry a$$hole stuff. Now some of your zings are funny, true, but for the most part you're way more abrasive than they are.

I'm gonna stop you here, and request that you read my posts when I returned. I didn't do any of that, and when I received exactly that in return, I continued to request that it stop, while not returning fire.

For two weeks. It didn't stop. I was really patient. Read, and please find contention if you can.

There's a meanness full of contempt there that these guys just don't have. Well, they mostly don't have. Newbie's derangement on Trump was totally overboard.

Interesting. You are expressing what I warned them about. I told each of the clowns that refused to withhold from insult that I was going to fire back, and I was going to be better at it. I do have contempt for those who cannot be civil, and I gave them every chance to do so.

They declined. You're essentially admitting that I'm better at ripping them than they are - and I am. I can outdebate and best them via insult.

I prefer debate, but these azzholes don't want debate. They don't counter points; they insult and ignore points. To those who say "never argue with a pig: they'll simply drag you into the mud and beat you with experience", they haven't tried that with me. I'll beat them down with their own mud.

But I don't want to. I would prefer simply to debate points.

You aren't giving me a fair shake, and there's no doubt that you're blinded by your bias. I haven't been back here very long. It's easy to see where this started; I posted a link to Chrysler's first interaction, for instance.

The problem isn't me, as I've demonstrated. They wanted it this way.

Not that there was any doubt, but further confirmation that this is hard-core troubadour. What is this? Like his 5th alias in a year?

$10,000 to you, wiffleball - and a voluntary lifetime self-imposed ban - if you can prove that I am an alias of Troubadour, RP, Magnificent Bastard, blah, blah.

Consider it a donation to this site. I can afford it, so I'm not slapping you on the skull in jest.

Now put your focking money where your mouth is.

seriously, if Mensa is HT, that is one crazy schizo. The writing style is so far opposite of HT, I don't know how anyone could think that

Newbie/JChrysler, the writing style exactly the same

seriously, if Mensa is HT, that is one crazy schizo. The writing style is so far opposite of HT, I don't know how anyone could think that

he's not, these guy are just paranoid idiots.

It was pretty obvious when he whipped out the word binary a couple weeks ago. Him and filthy lost their f****** minds when I used that word originally. They'd all never heard it in that context and you can literally hear the back of their skulls exploding.

Mensa is trying to Fashion himself after another poster. That too is obvious. As is the fact that hardcore has a history of changing names once he makes an ass of himself.

It was pretty obvious when he whipped out the word binary a couple weeks ago. Him and filthy lost their f****** minds when I used that word originally. They'd all never heard it in that context and you can literally hear the back of their skulls exploding.

Mensa is trying to Fashion himself after another poster. That too is obvious. As is the fact that hardcore has a history of changing names once he makes an ass of himself.

so you think he planned this years ago and created a bunch of accounts to just troll you

I think you're overthonking it. And you don't find it a little odd that you immediately jumped to his defense? Especially given that HT got busted pming his little mean girl buddies For support?😂

I think you're overthonking it. And you don't find it a little odd that you immediately jumped to his defense? Especially given that HT got busted pming his little mean girl buddies For support?

I have never gotten a pm from HT

hell my box has like 10 pm's in it for my life, MtSki, Mobb, CBFalcon, and mmmm...Beer, ironically just talking about other stuff, not political nonsense like here

I think you're overthonking it. And you don't find it a little odd that you immediately jumped to his defense? Especially given that HT got busted pming his little mean girl buddies For support?😂

link ? I think you made that up, or one of your real life multiple personalities did.

he's not, these guy are just paranoid idiots.

This, for some reason these dipsh!ts think screaming alias ends an argument.

It's just weird, yes, you are so important that people are creating alternate logins just to give you sh!t...

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

You sir, need meds.

So you were on the case when I used the word 'binary'? What kind of dumb focking twat has a book that scratches out a word once used by someone else?

You think no one else could possibly credibly use that word? WTF is wrong with you?

:lol:

And then, the coup d' grace:

I think you're overthonking it.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

And you don't find it a little odd that you immediately jumped to his defense?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I think you're overthonking it.

So you notice when you have to go up against more than one poster - and you're complaining about it - but you're here 'defending' MDC? Hilarious!

Especially given that HT got busted pming his little mean girl buddies For support?

There is only one poster on this forum who has PM'd me in the past month, and it wasn't HT. You guys really need help!

Mensa, see if you can get Lexapro on a steady drip. The pills ain't cutting it for you.

OMG behind you wiffleskull! An alias! Another one!

:lol:

I'm gonna stop you here, and request that you read my posts when I returned. I didn't do any of that, and when I received exactly that in return, I continued to request that it stop, while not returning fire.

For two weeks. It didn't stop. I was really patient. Read, and please find contention if you can.

Interesting. You are expressing what I warned them about. I told each of the clowns that refused to withhold from insult that I was going to fire back, and I was going to be better at it. I do have contempt for those who cannot be civil, and I gave them every chance to do so.

They declined. You're essentially admitting that I'm better at ripping them than they are - and I am. I can outdebate and best them via insult.

I prefer debate, but these azzholes don't want debate. They don't counter points; they insult and ignore points. To those who say "never argue with a pig: they'll simply drag you into the mud and beat you with experience", they haven't tried that with me. I'll beat them down with their own mud.

But I don't want to. I would prefer simply to debate points.

You aren't giving me a fair shake, and there's no doubt that you're blinded by your bias. I haven't been back here very long. It's easy to see where this started; I posted a link to Chrysler's first interaction, for instance.

The problem isn't me, as I've demonstrated. They wanted it this way.

You've been back for 3-4 weeks and i haven't been around so much in taht time as usual. I've got many many unopened threads than usual on the first few pages.

So, maybe you're right, I'm judging it on this thread and not the full body of stuff since you returned to the forum.

Political threads bring out the worst in people. We pick our enemies in the political threads and then take our grudges to other threads like this one. MDC could have jsut as easily chosen somebody he didn't like for the butt of his joke there, maybe you, instead he chose himself which was the classy move; a lot of us do that. You can't come along and kick him for that.

You've been back for 3-4 weeks and i haven't been around so much in taht time as usual. I've got many many unopened threads than usual on the first few pages.

So, maybe you're right, I'm judging it on this thread and not the full body of stuff since you returned to the forum.

Political threads bring out the worst in people. We pick our enemies in the political threads and then take our grudges to other threads like this one. MDC could have jsut as easily chosen somebody he didn't like for the butt of his joke there, maybe you, instead he chose himself which was the classy move; a lot of us do that. You can't come along and kick him for that.

I didn't. It was a joke, and only after he had JUST brought up the face grinding thing again.

For the fourth time.