Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Michael Flynn resigns..

Ah the hypocrisy of your statements is hilarious. You whine about conspiracy believing RIGHT the fock after you say you believe Trump knew all of this.

And the Russians were not behind those email leaks as suggested by the previous administration and their lackeys. Anything to try and tie Trump to Russia and you slobbering idiots jump on it like you did the Buzzfeed crap.

:wave:

What Hypocrisy? Its not a conspiracy theory. Its a probability that Flynn wasn't just acting on his own. Based on Trump talking about easing sanctions for months now. You think Trump knew nothing? He had this information weeks ago and did nothing. We already know that at the very least.

Why do you keep saying the russians were not behind the leaks? That simply is a false statement at this point as determined by our Intelligence Community. That isn't something Obama just made up.

You are seriously way out of your league here. Better take it to PMs with Cyclone...maybe together you can combine to buy a clue.

It is you who shouldn't ever utter Reagan's name Libtard. I guarantee you were one of the idiots yammering about him non-stop as well.

Every time some left wingnut like you utters Reagan's name some chick gets breast cancer.

What? I have contended that Reagan was the best president of my lifetime. He had his faults but was a great man and a great conservative.

You simply again have zero focking clue.

He didn't get fired, he resigned, a month after the administration was first made aware of the situation, and only then because more info was leaking out. Trump is whining about that this morning. He had a Russian mole as his National Security adviser and he has nothing better to do than tweet about leaks. :lol:

If I was a betting man, I'd bet it was a forced resignation. To me, that's being fired. I should've been more specific.

• Like 1

Your PMs...you think this makes you look good that you PM people about me?

Holy sad ass stalker RMFF!!!

Thanks for that...that just made my day.

People PM me about you numbnuts. Youre the board joke...and you fall for it every time. Try not to lose any more hair over it.

People PM me about you numbnuts. Youre the board joke...and you fall for it every time. Try not to lose any more hair over it.

I know I have.

Slo Nutt the Mo Nutt. :banana:

I know I have.

Slo Nutt the Mo Nutt. :banana:

Went back and looked...5 people. But this f****** idiot thinks he's making good points.

That you think this is something sad about me and not about the supposed 5 people that PM you about me...and how sad you all are...is telling.

But enough of that...back to Flynn.

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/831512161411354624

Chaffetz saying the same BS...corrupt as ever in Washington. Though...they may supposedly look into the leaks from the IC.

Thankfully other investigations will proceed and the press won't just let this one go.

That you think this is something sad about me and not about the supposed 5 people that PM you about me...and how sad you all are...is telling.

But enough of that...back to Flynn.

No...........let's delve a moment into your insanity.

You think you're actually being taken seriously? You have zero credibility since you can't honestly answer a simple yes or no question 99% of the time. It's NEVER an admission/concession and there's always a conditional statement. Pathetic and drizzled with weak sauce.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet it was a forced resignation. To me, that's being fired. I should've been more specific.

It probably was but only because the situation became "unsustainable" as Kelly Anne kept saying this morning. The implication being that if they could have sustained it, they would have.

Poor Kelly Anne, she looks like she was shot at and missed, and sh!t at and hit.

Actually I would guess it was more a negotiated resignation than a forced one. I'm sure they're playing nice-nice with Flynn trying to get him to take the bullet like a good soldier and not let it be connected back to Trump.

No...........let's delve a moment into your insanity.

You think you're actually being taken seriously? You have zero credibility since you can't honestly answer a simple yes or no question 99% of the time. It's NEVER an admission/concession and there's always a conditional statement. Pathetic and drizzled with weak sauce.

I don't care what you think of my credibility. You think you have any? You have gotten your ass handed to you over and over and are a conspiracy believing nut.

Most yes or no questions aren't actually just simple questions (the deportation one for example).

Sorry that I understand the depth of an issue more than your simplistic mind can...no go on worrying about pizza joints while this administration you defend so much starts to crumble.

I mean the NSA focking resigned 24 days in...that this is no big deal for you all is hilarious and very telling of how utterly clueless you are about the issues.

I don't care what you think of my credibility. You think you have any? You have gotten your ass handed to you over and over and are a conspiracy believing nut.

Most yes or no questions aren't actually just simple questions (the deportation one for example).

Sorry that I understand the depth of an issue more than your simplistic mind can...no go on worrying about pizza joints while this administration you defend so much starts to crumble.

I mean the NSA focking resigned 24 days in...that this is no big deal for you all is hilarious and very telling of how utterly clueless you are about the issues.

Yes or No................have you stopped slamming your keyboard while reading posts on this board?

Yes or No................every time CNN or MSNBC mentions impeachment, do you feel aroused?

Yes or No................have you stopped slamming your keyboard while reading posts on this board?

Yes or No................every time CNN or MSNBC mentions impeachment, do you feel aroused?

Yes or No...did you really think this post was funny to anyone who's gotten past the 6th grade?

Yes or No...did you really think this post was funny to anyone who's gotten past the 6th grade?

Yes............but those who dropped out prior to 6th grade............no (insert Mike Honcho).

Probably to the PM posse. Though the answer to your question would still be no.

So this will go away quickly

yep plead the 5th and claim executive privilege on everything.

Tried and true proven method.

I heard you can win a party nomination doing that. True?

Why is this not allowed?

He would have been able to call and discuss sanctions now? Why not a couple weeks before he starts?

So this will go away quickly

Not yet...several republicans now pushing for more investigation.

Of course all chaffetz and Trump want is to investigate the leaks...not the actual wrong doing.

Not yet...several republicans now pushing for more investigation.

Of course all chaffetz and Trump want is to investigate the leaks...not the actual wrong doing.

Weird....chasing the leak...but not the substance. Seems like ive heard this before...hmm.

Why is this not allowed?

He would have been able to call and discuss sanctions now? Why not a couple weeks before he starts?

Because he was undermining the sanctions put forth by elected officials. While he was just a citizen.

In addition he lied about it.

In addition what was he promising in exchange for relaxing sanctions?

There are numerous questions that would surround such things....and seems numerous reasons you would not want people who are not yet installed in positions of power negotiating such things.

Weird....chasing the leak...but not the substance. Seems like ive heard this before...hmm.

We have the substance of the leaks with the other. It amounted to no illegal activity being shown (at least to this point).

Though...the leaks in that case were likely illegal in their own manner in how they got the information (something you don't want to admit).

There is not necessarily an issue here as to legality of how the IC obtained the information about Flynn.

Because he was undermining the sanctions put forth by elected officials. While he was just a citizen.

There are numerous questions that would surround such things....and seems numerous reasons you would not want people who are not yet installed in positions of power negotiating such things.

If hes just a citizen...explain to me the part where its ok to monitor his phone calls....

Suddenly THATS ok?

He is not just a citizen, he would be the next person negotiating with them.

It's interesting that rather than stressing accountability and trying to restore ethics and proper protocol...the goal posts have been forever moved.

This is the exact reason why Hillary lost. She was the system. She was beyond reproach. Her most arduous followers buried their head in the sand because the source, rather than the content, was the primary focus. Now that the Republicans are wanting the same approach, I wonder how long it is before they think their candidate "can't lose".

I love seeing dyed-in-the-wool followers...both R's and D's...tilt so hard.

If hes just a citizen...explain to me the part where its ok to monitor his phone calls....

Suddenly THATS ok?

The ambassador to Russia is not just a citizen. I believe it was his phone calls where the transcripts came from. US IC monitors phone calls with foreign diplomats.

HTH

It's interesting that rather than stressing accountability and trying to restore ethics and proper protocol...the goal posts have been forever moved.

This is the exact reason why Hillary lost. She was the system. She was beyond reproach. Her most arduous followers buried their head in the sand because the source, rather than the content, was the primary focus. Now that the Republicans are wanting the same approach, I wonder how long it is before they think their candidate "can't lose".

I love seeing dyed-in-the-wool followers...both R's and D's...tilt so hard.

The law and order administration has become a "yeah, but what about Hillary" administration still.

These people will make every excuse they can to not even call out activity like Flynn's.

How many special prosecutors would have been announced by a Republican Congress had this happened with Obama's people or Hillary?

I can't believe the white supremacists haven't started to riot yet.

I think it was a good move for him to resign not so much for him preemptively speaking with the Russian Diplomat but for attempting to cover it up.

Also, I heard this was offered up by the outgoing AG. I wonder how many more 'outgoing' people have leaked stuff. :rolleyes:

The law and order administration has become a "yeah, but what about Hillary" administration still.

These people will make every excuse they can to not even call out activity like Flynn's.

How many special prosecutors would have been announced by a Republican Congress had this happened with Obama's people or Hillary?

So you want a special prosecutor appointed.

Do you think there should be a special prosecutor looking into the Clinton Foundation and the pay for play? Clearly there's already a mountain of evidence due to the leaked emails indicating a mountain of cash flowed through there. Another YES or NO for you.

I can't believe the white supremacists haven't started to riot yet.

C'mon Kelly Anne, you're not even trying anymore. :lol:

We'll see if the Trumps know what they're doing. We should be getting some sort of distraction at any time. HRC getting charged, or at least saying they are going forward with the investigation? Something.