Sign in to follow this  
edjr

WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon to make live sports announcement today at 3 p.m.

Will they let the players kneel for the anthem?

No, but you can still kneel for them after the game

Once they realize 90% of the potential players are criminals that tune will change. It will be flipped into a zero tolerance stance once in the league...which will also get flipped into something else. That’s like asking a room full of Asians not to do any math.

That’s like asking a room full of Asians not to do any math.

Or wear socks with sandals

I miss the Tampa Bay Bandits. Not the same league I know. But that was an entertaining team.

That league could of worked if not for the lawsuit and attempt to go head to head.

Instead of having 2 dudes run full speed and crash into each other to win the "toss"

they should do "rock, paper, scissors"

sounds good, no kneeling no thuggery, 2 hour games

I'll give it a shot

I think some of us, far more than 17 years ago, would love to see the NFL go down in flames, or at least be hurt and watch the owners cry poor.

I wish vince would have done the XMLB. I am so tired of 4 hour games and every other batter pitching changes

I think some of us, far more than 17 years ago, would love to see the NFL go down in flames, or at least be hurt and watch the owners cry poor.

I wish vince would have done the XMLB. I am so tired of 4 hour games and every other batter pitching changes

Supposedly a 30 second clock and only one visit to the mound per inning, including catchers and fielders. Union is resisting, but supposedly Manfred is going forward without their blessing. Good job if true out of MLB, stopping the BS. Now if only the NFL would get a hold of themselves.

at least this will give some practice squad type players opportunities to make some money in the off-season

there are thousands of WR's that can run 4.4 40's that might get a look see

a few guys might turn this opportunity in to a chance to make a 53

Good luck Vince.