Sign in to follow this  
PA school board votes down NRA grant for high school rifle team: 'This is dirty money'...

The irony is that it's actually his own party has been taken over by extremists.

Im a registered independent who voted 3rd party.

You guys are batting 1.000 today.

More of everything they have opposed. And why would you be surprised given the reforms they have had a hand in shutting down?

For starters, the NRA has offered grants for school security for quite some time now. So the association that people claim "loves dead kids" has done more to protect those kids at school than their own parents are willing to do.

The NRA supports gun rights. That's what their members pay dues for. They've always been proponents of firearms safety but they will almost always oppose additional gun control laws until we have adequate enforcement of the current laws.

For starters, the NRA has offered grants for school security for quite some time now. So the association that people claim "loves dead kids" has done more to protect those kids at school than their own parents are willing to do.

The NRA supports gun rights. That's what their members pay dues for. They've always been proponents of firearms safety but they will almost always oppose additional gun control laws until we have adequate enforcement of the current laws.

what a novel concept

do people not understand, that the NRA only has money because Real Americans support them and donate?

No they don't understand that.

Also they probably think Russia funds them.

No they don't understand that.

Also they probably think Russia funds them.

You probably think thats not possible (uninformed enough to have zero clue whats being looked at)...or you know its being looked at so you threw it out there thinking you will just discredit it without actually refuting it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/590076949/depth-of-russian-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

Says the side that whines about the MSM, CNN, and has been bashing teenaged kids and calling them Hitler among other things...

You have no message old man...

Funny Slo Tard does the exact same things he blocks others for doing to him. Hypocrite much?

Funny Slo Tard does the exact same things he blocks others for doing to him. Hypocrite much?

Shoflake

• Like 1

You probably think thats not possible (uninformed enough to have zero clue whats being looked at)...or you know its being looked at so you threw it out there thinking you will just discredit it without actually refuting it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/590076949/depth-of-russian-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

See, muh Russia.

NRA and the right....truly want to save lives.

CNN, Liberal Media and left...truly love to see kids murdered, just so they can push their agenda. Sort of like PETA will beat the fock out of animals, take pictures, then use them to promote being nice to animals.

See, muh Russia.

Have anything to disprove whats in that link?

Which part of my post were you? Clueless or dumb enough to bring up what I already knew?

NRA and the right....truly want to save lives.

CNN, Liberal Media and left...truly love to see kids murdered, just so they can push their agenda. Sort of like PETA will beat the fock out of animals, take pictures, then use them to promote being nice to animals.

This may be the dumbest thing saod today...and thats saying something with Cdub around.

Have anything to disprove whats in that link?

Which part of my post were you? Clueless or dumb enough to bring up what I already knew?

Who gives a sh1t if a random russian likes the NRA. I'm sure they have members all over the globe.

I know it's part of your whole muh Russia grand conspiracy theory, but nobody gives a sh1t. The NRA gets most of their funding from members like me.

• Like 1

Who gives a sh1t if a random russian likes the NRA. I'm sure they have members all over the globe.

I know it's part of your whole muh Russia grand conspiracy theory, but nobody gives a sh1t. The NRA gets most of their funding from members like me.

And me!!

Didnt read it at all did you?

Probably wouldn't hurt some of these kids to Google legislation that NRA opposes. I can post it, but they wouldn't read it or they deny it or spin it or what about... it 17 ways from Sunday.

The overwhelming majority of gun owners support the legislation that the NRA opposes. Which isn't hard, because the NRA opposes any and all legislation of any kind.

This country in the NRA itself doesn't need the anti-gun movement to stand up anymore. They need the overwhelming majority of NRA members who support Common Sense legislation to say enough's enough. Either represent our beliefs or we'll take our money and our vote elsewhere.

Probably wouldn't hurt some of these kids to Google legislation that NRA opposes. I can post it, but they wouldn't read it or they deny it or spin it or what about... it 17 ways from Sunday.

The overwhelming majority of gun owners support the legislation that the NRA opposes. Which isn't hard, because the NRA opposes any and all legislation of any kind.

This country in the NRA itself doesn't need the anti-gun movement to stand up anymore. They need the overwhelming majority of NRA members who support Common Sense legislation to say enough's enough. Either represent our beliefs or we'll take our money and our vote elsewhere.

again what law do you think is common sense, that everyday people support that the NRA doesnt

again what law do you think is common sense, that everyday people support that the NRA doesnt

Presently? Bump stocks.

Past? Stronger background checks. Like closing existing loopholes.

You might even find somebody from the NRA saying that they're in favor of such things. Conceptually. But then, when legislation is actually underway? They oppose it all.