Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

John Kerry blasts Netanyahu for supporting Iraq war.

Lurch questions Netanyahu's foreign policy credentials because he supported the Iraq war.

Kerry fails to mention he voted for the war while in the Senate. :doh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/25/kerry-criticizes-netanyahu-iran-judgement_n_6753228.html

And this administration wants Americans to believe they are snubbing Netanyahu because they don't want to influence the upcoming Israeli elections.

These fukktards are finally transparent on something, and they look like idiots.

Thas what you get when the president clearly hates the jews and loves muslims and iran, he is who he was raised to be. :dunno:

Everybody knows Kerry was for the war before he was against it. He got the spin right by the time he ran for president though.

Kerry will be Hillary's choice for Vice President if she wins the nomination.

Kerry will be Hillary's choice for Vice President if she wins the nomination.

Hopefully. Anything that lessens her chance of being President is a good thing.

Hopefully. Anything that lessens her chance of being President is a good thing.

"Cankles and Lurch 2016" doesn't make for a catchy bumper sticker, but it will work on the Dimwit base.

the wiffle administration

Would have been better than what we have now. I already owned the crap outta you guys on the WMD thread. Now, instead of a contained fockstick like Hussein, we have a full-on Caliphate throughout multiple countries/caliphates.

And you guys see this as some sort of mindless Pennington/McNair thread vs. a legitimate, fact-filled conversation.

And you wonder why we think you are a joke. Sarah Palin and Hannity have your back.

Everybody knows Kerry was for the war before he was against it. He got the spin right by the time he ran for president though.

:thumbsup: I am starting to think these guys are just sitting in the back rooms making bets at who can troll the american people the most.

Here's a simple focking question:

Which country was most at threat from Iraq? Amurica or Israel?

So, WTF didn't the filthy hook nosed heebs participate at all in the Gulf War?

Why is the AIPAC the 2nd most dominant lobbyist group in DC behind AARP?

Why is most of NATO building a massive base in Djibouti to counter Iran VS Israel? When Israel provides little or no assets?

Shoulda had the Christ Killers go after Iraq in the first place.

Because the U.S. told them to stay out of it. The Arab countries helping out would have bailed, and we wanted them involved. Even when Saddam was having scud missiles launched at Israel to try to draw them into the war, they stayed out of it to help America's plan.

Hit the pillow ya drunk ass racist.

Not a GD thing I said that isn't true. And you know it. Why are we fighting Israel's wars for them?

Answer: Great Lobbyists.

Because the U.S. told them to stay out of it. The Arab countries helping out would have bailed, and we wanted them involved. Even when Saddam was having scud missiles launched at Israel to try to draw them into the war, they stayed out of it to help America's plan.

You will have to forgive Wiffle, he was in a drunken stupor from 2000-..............Well, today.

You will have to forgive Wiffle, he was inn a drunken stupor from 2000-..............Well, today.

That's about all you have in your repertoire, we get that. Yet, I bring up facts and you just look for attention. If you google the AIPAC, you'll see that they even brag that whenever someone challenges them, they just scream "Anti-Semite!" and they get their way.

Obama, who refused to wear an American Flag pin, showed up at AIPAC with one of their pins. He knows where the money is.

There's a reason why we're fighting their wars and providing their weapons.

And, if you were half-educated, you'd know that AIPAC even exists, much less their outrageous influence on American Foreign Policy in the U.S. I'm sure you don't even know what PNAC Is either.

But, keep trolling you little biitch.

Not a GD thing I said that isn't true. And you know it. Why are we fighting Israel's wars for them?

Answer: Great Lobbyists.

The US started the Iraq War to restore domestic and international confidence following 9/11. Simply put - to flex military muscle (aka "shock and awe"). Right or wrong, justified or not... that was the reason.

The US started the Iraq War to restore domestic and international confidence following 9/11. Simply put - to flex military muscle (aka "shock and awe"). Right or wrong, justified or not... that was the reason.

Wrong. Read PNAC's manifesto. It was written long before 9/11 and signed off by such wonderful people as Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Why do people have such short focking memories? Especially when the Interweb exists?

they did it to establish a base to protect both Us interests and Israel with Iran just around the corner.

Iraq was stable until the administration yanked everyone and handed it all to the radicals on a silver platter.

The administration clearly has the same mentally towards Israel as a guy like wiff.

The entire region going to schit so fast is the spawn of Obama's incompetentcy, and contempt for Isreal.

JV administration

Wrong. Read PNAC's manifesto. It was written long before 9/11 and signed off by such wonderful people as Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Why do people have such short focking memories? Especially when the Interweb exists?

Loosen that tin foil hat and have another drink, Foster. :cheers:

Why is the AIPAC the 2nd most dominant lobbyist group in DC behind AARP?

Why is most of NATO building a massive base in Djibouti to counter Iran VS Israel? When Israel provides little or no assets?

Shoulda had the Christ Killers go after Iraq in the first place.

Better question is why did the United Nations continue to thumb there noses at us and our allies. And why was Iran given a seat at the human rights table when they clearly had zero business being there?

And why do we have to babysit the Middle East every time they have a temper tantrum? And why are we expected by the western world, and the rest, for that matter to do so?

And why whenever there is a conflict we are supposed to handle and confront, that we needed to ask permission to do it the only possible waythat had to be done, have to beg to fight for because it affected the free world and those that demand to live in the 14 century and the rest of the world stood by idly playing with their goats and unsircumsized tiny d!cks?

Air strikes in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran and others,if needed, don't happen unless we step up to the plate.

What needed to be done was done. Lies? Yes. Were to stoopid and the last 16 years proves that.

Are we and the world better off today because of our presence and influence, good or not so much, better off? I'd say yes. Before Iraq, we had to beg to use middle eastern air space to protect and perform complicated diplomacy that required force when needed. Now we get to perform missions that take down OBL, drone strikes in Syria, Pakistan, and a few others because we have bases surrounding them. And the capability of fighting them with limited BOTG.

Another question; Was taking out Khadafi a good idea? He had his people in check. Now ISIS has control over every major city there.

The Middle East needs baby sitting. Sad but true. Whether Bush had started it or not, it was inevitable.

they did it to establish a base to protect both Us interests and Israel with Iran just around the corner.

Iraq was stable until the administration yanked everyone and handed it all to the radicals on a silver platter.

The administration clearly has the same mentally towards Israel as a guy like wiff.

The entire region going to schit so fast is the spawn of Obama's incompetentcy, and contempt for Isreal.

JV administration

Hah...yeah...Iraq was peachy...til Obama.

Holy fock...

Side benefits. No 9/11, no Iraq War.

Are we and the world better off today because of our presence and influence, good or not so much, better off? I'd say yes.

So, did an Islamic Caliphate exist throughout Africa and the ME before we took out Hussein? Yes or no?

And, BTW, Hussein's regime hated and murdered those fockers. Just a hint.

Not a great guy, but we spent billions of dollars ultimately equipping - ISIS. Fan. Focking Tastic.

How's that Iraqi Army training work out?

You seriously think the world is better off today? Boy, look back ten years and see how many Christians were being beheaded.

You're focking delusional.

And, or course, just looking for attention.

Epic meltdown! :overhead:

Again, every time you get that, you know that we all see that you're waving a white flag, right?

No intelligent nor factual response, just a lame emoticon.

Good luck with that.

Seriously dude, hit the pillow.

You will thank me later. :cheers:

Seriously, you're like one of those guys that just needs any attention- good, bad, or otherwise, aren't you?

Take me on fact for fact. Oh wait, you can't. I'm thinking you're the one that must be drinking too much.

That, or your either just that stupid, or just so needy for attention.

• Like 1

I don't entirely disagree with you on that. But that cant' be a continued excuse for Israel to not carry the load. Israel could have added 100 times more than the US begging Jordan to provide 4 jeeps for 95 billion dollars in US aid.

Seriously, you're like one of those guys that just needs any attention- good, bad, or otherwise, aren't you?

Take me on fact for fact. Oh wait, you can't. I'm thinking you're the one that must be drinking too much.

That, or your either just that stupid, or just so needy for attention.

Once you bring your first fact I will "take it on", Foster.

JV administration

See, here's the thing, I could attack this on so many factual levels.

But a guy who can't even spell Israel ( and, I mean, EVERY focking time) has no basis in my book.

Iraq was stable? Even the Bush administration will deny that. The guy they pushed for PM decided that

1) He wouldn't form a coalition goverment (leading to ISIS) and:

2) Wanted the US out ASAP

And BushCo still pushed for the guy. The Status of Forces Agreement was in place before Bush even left office.

Get the fock educated or get the fock off the board.

See, here's the thing, I could attack this on so many factual levels.

But a guy who can't even spell Israel ( and, I mean, EVERY focking time) has no basis in my book.

Iraq was stable? Even the Bush administration will deny that. The guy they pushed for PM decided that

1) He wouldn't form a coalition goverment (leading to ISIS) and:

2) Wanted the US out ASAP

And BushCo still pushed for the guy. The Status of Forces Agreement was in place before Bush even left office.

Get the fock educated or get the fock off the board.

wrong

Loosen that tin foil hat and have another drink, Foster. :cheers:

So, obviously, you didnt' even bother to google PNAC, did you.

If you're this much of a troll, you're pretty close to GF Ignore status.

But maybe you and Baker Boy can talk back and forth to yourselves.

Hey, fantastic! That's a brilliant, (non-factual) retort. You rock! :doublethumbsup:

dont make me move you closer to ingore status bucko! :mad:

:clap: