Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The NCAAs hat tourney challenge

Fock that I want a hats from pats then :(

Fock that I want a hats from pats then :(

If it doesn't get ironed out to your liking I will make sure you get something that wont offend your MLB rooting status. CDub is a good guy and wont fock you over.

Got back from Vegas yesterday and always like to throw a few dollars at a long shot just in case.

Got Xavier at 75/1

South Carolina 40/1

Michigan 14/1

Got back from Vegas yesterday and always like to throw a few dollars at a long shot just in case.

Got Xavier at 75/1

South Carolina 40/1

Michigan 14/1

Before the tourney started I put $90 down on Duke at +1100.

:doh:

initial post updated. Let's go Jayhawks, WVU and Baylor :banana:

initial post updated. Let's go Jayhawks, WVU and Baylor :banana:

KU playing in KC is an automatic Final 4 appearance

KU playing in KC is an automatic Final 4 appearance

Purdue is the type of team that will give us trouble. I have been fearful of a big, physical team with a stud down low. We'll probably get beat and then all these mu fans will act as if its the greatest day ever on facebook, not realizing that a sweet 16 appearance in and of itself is an accomplishment and once you get to that point, any team can beat any other team.

:thumbsup:

Purdue is the type of team that will give us trouble. I have been fearful of a big, physical team with a stud down low. We'll probably get beat and then all these mu fans will act as if its the greatest day ever on facebook, not realizing that a sweet 16 appearance in and of itself is an accomplishment and once you get to that point, any team can beat any other team.

If any team can beat any other team at this point then you'll understand with my above post why I'll be cheering for Xavier then SC then Michigan.

If any team can beat any other team at this point then you'll understand with my above post why I'll be cheering for Xavier then SC then Michigan.

I'd give them all a fighting chance :thumbsup:

Good luck :cheers:

Hey pats, cdub and I are good so you're off the hook :cheers:

• Like 1

Good luck :cheers:

back at ya, although I'm not feeling good about this game :bench:

back at ya, although I'm not feeling good about this game :bench:

That was an embarrassment. Kansas played extremely well. Congrats. PM me what you wanna do.

iam90sbaby - PM me. I'd prefer a shirt if you don't mind.

​CMH - Still waiting for you to txt me WTF you want.

I should pass iam90sbaby off to you but I like some of those Louisville shirts.

I know :)

I'm not in a rush. Sometimes the price goes down if you wait a bit :thumbsup:

If USC wins the tourney then you will have the state of South Carolina being champs in baseball, football, and basketball. Hoping they can pull it off

I'm bout to jinx it, but with no oregon representation I wouldn't mind trying to get a regional champ official hat off one of you guys, of course waiting a month or two for the price to go down. Unless someone wants to sign up real quick to represent oregon and play me for that hat :thumbsup:

I'm bout to jinx it, but with no oregon representation I wouldn't mind trying to get a regional champ official hat off one of you guys, of course waiting a month or two for the price to go down. Unless someone wants to sign up real quick to represent oregon and play me for that hat :thumbsup:

Does this offer still stand? :banana:

Well, at least I won two hats :banana:

Drizzay, get in touch with CMH and send him my hat for the UNC vs Gonzaga final.

CMH, thanks for running this.

Ok, i totally forgot i joined this. Just so i am straight, pat owed cmh a hat, but i owe pat a hat, so pat just wants me to send cmh a hat in his place?

Pat and I are even, sounds like he's trying to be nice sine I organized this thing at the last minute.

Also got my hat today cdub :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cmh is correct. I was even going in to the final. Just asking drizzay to send my hat for the final to cmh as a thanks for running this.

Pat and I are even, sounds like he's trying to be nice sine I organized this thing at the last minute.

Also got my hat today cdub :thumbsup:

I'm trying to send you a pm, but it says you can't accept any new ones. Do you want to send me a link to what you want and your address? Thanks for running it this year!

I'm trying to send you a pm, but it says you can't accept any new ones. Do you want to send me a link to what you want and your address? Thanks for running it this year!

Bump

should be good now. How bout a new chiefs hat? :banana:

• Like 1

Got my last hat :thumbsup:

Got my last hat :thumbsup:

Right on. Thanks again for running this. Nobody Chronic Welchered it this year :thumbsup: