Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Guy roasting cnn at correspondents dinner

What you meant is that you didn't know WTF you were talking about, but decided to spout off as usual. We all get that.

No, I'm aware of what I say. He should be grateful there is an oasis like the United States for him come to, when his parents fled whatever disaster they were living in, that his kind made. And seeing as he and his kind have done nothing to build it or preserve it, maybe a little humility is in order. Show some gratitude.

No, I'm aware of what I say. He should be grateful there is an oasis like the United States for him come to, when his parents fled whatever disaster they were living in, that his kind made. And seeing as he and his kind have done nothing to build it or preserve it, maybe a little humility is in order. Show some gratitude.

Pretty sure his family is from Uttar Pradesh, India.

Swing and a miss

Swing and a miss

Hows that? India is shithole. Everyone knows that. Tell him to go fix that place with his jokes.

Swing and a miss

You just pulled that out of your general knowledge base, huh? :P

Swing and a miss

Pretty sure? Or you looked it up. Clown

You just pulled that out of your general knowledge base, huh? :P

There's this magical thing on the internet called a search feature. It provides data. Maybe if the white nationalist up there had done the same, he could've suppressed his bigotry for two seconds. He didn't, so I b!tch slapped him

There's this magical thing on the internet called a search feature. It provides data. Maybe if the white nationalist up there had done the same, he could've suppressed his bigotry for two seconds. He didn't, so I b!tch slapped him

What are you talking about? I said his parents came from a shitehole? What's the dispute?

he's the board's punching bag. Just an all around idiot.

What are you talking about? I said his parents came from a shitehole? What's the dispute?

3rd largest GDP in India. About $150 billion.

I pretty much can't stand TDS these days.

So I was totally prepared to hate Hassan.

I really think he did a good job given absolutely untenable circumstances.

It would have been easy to skewer Trump - dude is nothing but low hanging fruit.

But, the fact that he took media news to task was impressive.

He did the job admirably - make everyone laugh - AND

strike a little too close to home. You could see Wolf seething a few times. - Good.

What he did spectacularly well was to take it full circle to the minority experience;

That the media HAS to do better, be damn near perfect. Because even ONE screw up -

and the entire population gets painted with the same brush.

It was a well-made point that not most of media/entertainment could make.

That, and the fact that the son of Muslim immigrants - even in today's climate -

could stand mere minutes from the WH and make fun of the President was and is

singularly spectacular.

And he was right.

I think it's the way you framed it;

"Pretty sure..." " If memory serves me..." "Its a commonly known fact that..." :P

This was an absolute blown opportunity for Trump. One of the reasons he's having so much trouble gaining any support from people outside of his already existing bass is that he is such an unlikable person. Conceited and humorless. He had a chance to show another side of himself to the entire country. Laughing and getting the joke would have gone a long way in humanizing him. But he simply didn't have the guts.

This was an absolute blown opportunity for Trump. One of the reasons he's having so much trouble gaining any support from people outside of his already existing bass is that he is such an unlikable person. Conceited and humorless. He had a chance to show another side of himself to the entire country. Laughing and getting the joke would have gone a long way in humanizing him. But he simply didn't have the guts.

I think you miss on the 'conceited' part.

I believe most are seeing him for what he is- just the opposite;

He's horribly insecure and incredibly thin skinned.

Not just for a POTUS, but for a 70 y.o. New Yorker.

...and his fans talk about 'snowflakes'.

I think you miss on the 'conceited' part.

I believe most are seeing him for what he is- just the opposite;

He's horribly insecure and incredibly thin skinned.

Not just for a POTUS, but for a 70 y.o. New Yorker.

...and his fans talk about 'snowflakes'.

well even if it's just insecure and thin skinned, this still would have been a great opportunity for him to show a bit of a sense of humor and some humility. Instead, he comes off as a scared little pussie

Leave it to Trump to pass on an opportunity to show the country that he can laugh at himself and isn't an ass hole 24/7 and possibly do something about that 39% approval rating.

He skipped it because the media is a bunch of dishonest hacks. I can't blame him and in fact love that he skipped it. I wouldn't go to dinner just to be openly mocked by people who already stab me in the back 24/7 and lie to the very people I serve. That last part is why he skipped it. The propaganda wing of the DNC can go fock themselves.

He skipped it because the media is a bunch of dishonest hacks. I can't blame him and in fact love that he skipped it. I wouldn't go to dinner just to be openly mocked by people who already stab me in the back 24/7 and lie to the very people I serve. That last part is why he skipped it. The propaganda wing of the DNC can go fock themselves.

we all know why he skipped it.

It's also funny that this guy still hold rallies. LOL the way he is destroyed day in and day out by everyone except for Fox News really gets to him. As does his 40% approval rating. In order to feel good about himself, he has to schedule speaking engagements in front of crowds that are 100% Pro Trump. I love looking at the people in the background. It looks like it was filmed at a Kentucky trailer park. Rofl so sad that he needs that still.

we all know why he skipped it.

You think you know why, but lets be honest. People like you, have been wrong about politics for a very long time.

You think you know why, but lets be honest. People like you, have been wrong about politics for a very long time.

we all know why he didn't go. Including you.

Trump skipped it because he's an easily triggered snowflake poosay.

maybe he could go in disguise and use an alias and troll

like you do.

Exactly. The fact that he only watches Fox and Fiends

because they verbally felate him and are about as intellectually

deep as a puddle pretty much says it all.

:lol: :lol:

Anybody else figured our that (insert here) dusts off 'reality' when things aren't going well?

Just take a look at 'his' posting history.

Man, that's sad when you gotta bring and be your own 'back up' on a LRMB.

Sort of like when Trump calls in as his own 'spokesman'.

Man, that shiit so focking weird that even the press avoids it -

like that creepy uncle nobody wants to acknowledge.

That's what you want to believe.

you might want to choose another topic to defend him on. He basically did not have the guts to face the fire. Like every other president does. Your big mr. Tough guy is really just a little scared pussie.

I base it on the fact that he stays up until 2 AM bickering with his real or perceived enemies on Twitter. What kind of grown man does that?

Trump is a fat hypersensitive b1tch.

Anybody else figured our that (insert here) dusts off 'reality' when things aren't going well?

Just take a look at 'his' posting history.

Man, that's sad when you gotta bring and be your own 'back up' on a LRMB.

Sort of like when Trump calls in as his own 'spokesman'.

Man, that shiit so focking weird that even the press avoids it -

like that creepy uncle nobody wants to acknowledge.

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing at what you idiots waste your weekends watching and talking about..

HTH

Fukin idiot...

:doh:

On the subject of aliases.. Worms spent a ton of time calling people aliases, he's no longer around. Wiffle's incoherent babbling has increased 10 fold...

Things that make you go hrmmm.....

You could see Wolf seething a few times. - Good.

Wolf is the angriest guy on TV. I'm pretty sure he walked into the lobby after the event and bit the head off a chicken and spat it out in disgust

I base it on the fact that he stays up until 2 AM bickering with his real or perceived enemies on Twitter. What kind of grown man does that?

Trump is a fat hypersensitive b1tch.

Tweeting takes 10s Frankly I find it impressive a 70 y/o man is up until 2 and gets up before 6am every day.

Tweeting takes 10s Frankly I find it impressive a 70 y/o man is up until 2 and gets up before 6am every day.

Not tweeting takes impulse control, which is lacking in toddlers and the president.

Let me take a wild stab at this.

Republican = guy was hilarious

Liberal = not funny

How am I doing?

HT lost this thread by a mile.

Pretty sure it was anyone who watched the video. Ugh. I was longing for Judy Tenuta.

Not tweeting takes impulse control, which is lacking in toddlers and the president.

If you don't like the tweets, don't read the tweets. It's not that hard. Personally I love them.

If you don't like the tweets, don't read the tweets. It's not that hard. Personally I love them.

So if a politician says something you don't like, just ignore it.

I'm sure that logic will extend outside of Twitter, particularly when it pertains to a member of the opposing political party :doh:

That's pretty embarrassing for you.