Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Doug Baldwin

I'd love to buy him low, unfortunately I have him everywhere already. Yesterday they said grade 2, meaning likely multiple weeks out. Did something change?

I'd love to buy him low, unfortunately I have him everywhere already. Yesterday they said grade 2, meaning likely multiple weeks out. Did something change?

Not that I am aware. Thinking of making an offer to his owner to see how cheap I can get him for.

i have him and Hogan.. im screwed.

Hold on Hogan, better days ahead.

No he is not a buy low. He has a slight mcl tear on the opposite knee already giving him issues.

Stay far away. Hes toast this year.

I'm debating just dropping him for Enunwa. Could I possibly trade him? Maybe, but I don't have a lot of options for people I can drop and I thought Enunwa looked legit.

No he is not a buy low. He has a slight mcl tear on the opposite knee already giving him issues.

Stay far away. Hes toast this year.

Worth getting him cheap, and stashing for 2019? In a keeper league and I could acquire and hold him all season and keep him for next year for a 6th round pick. Thoughts?

Redraft league why bother.

Keeper I would buy low.

During his weekly interview with

@DoriMonsonShow

on

@KIRORadio

, Pete Carroll indicates #Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin will be ready to go Sunday vs Cards: "He looked great (in practice), he looked great. He was explosive... we're really excited for him to play in this game."

During his weekly interview with

@DoriMonsonShow

on

@KIRORadio

, Pete Carroll indicates #Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin will be ready to go Sunday vs Cards: "He looked great (in practice), he looked great. He was explosive... we're really excited for him to play in this game."

Decoy speak???