Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Sidney Crosby slashes someone's fingertip off - No Penalty

Joneo says suck it up :mad:

His is a tiny boo boo. Rub some dirt on it.

Crosby not getting a penalty sounds like white privilege. :thumbsdown:

Is Crosby really a gigantic focking doochebag poosay - is that just a rumor? :unsure:

Is Crosby really a gigantic focking doochebag poosay - is that just a rumor? :unsure:

I am sure much of it is rumor.

Es verdad.

Sindey Crosby is the biggest, whiniest poosay in the NHL. I hope that focker takes a slapshot in the throat every shift he is on the ice. Fock him.

• Like 1

He should have bumped into Crosby. The inevitable concussion caused by the slight jostling would have put him out for as long as any suspension.

Es verdad.

Sindey Crosby is the biggest, whiniest poosay in the NHL. I hope that focker takes a slapshot in the throat every shift he is on the ice. Fock him.

Hahaha you a capitals fan? Jealous much? Best player in this era and call him a whiner. Find me a clip of whining

It was a slash that happens a million times a season. Watch a game and you can see them all game long. Even the nhl ruled there was nothing to see here. I hatewhen casual fans who know nothing about hockey cry at the sight of blood

The other guy should have gotten a penalty.

He gave Crosby the finger.

Meh...should have been a penalty...and I'm sure he is a cockbag...but that wasn't anything different than what happens many times every night (other than the finger)

Meh...should have been a penalty...and I'm sure he is a cockbag...but that wasn't anything different than what happens many times every night (other than the finger)

:thumbsup:

Hahaha you a capitals fan? Jealous much? Best player in this era and call him a whiner. Find me a clip of whining

Wings fan. And the wings teams of the recent heyday (chelios, Shanny, etc) were some of the biggest "complain to the ref after every whistle" kind of guys. But Crosby takes the cake there. Youtube, much like the NHL and fans, is loaded with haters of this poosay. The only people that like this phag are Pens fans and the occasional Canadian extreme nationalist (akin to American extreme Nationalists that think that Trump does no wrong)