Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

fellow geeks who's opinions you genuinely respect

I respect anyone who knows how and when to utilize whose instead of who's.

May not be the first one. Have to wonder why much of this couldn't be placed in the music draft thread.

"Whose" got me in the 2nd grade spelling bee. I challenged the judge because I had never even heard of it being spelled "whose." I'm still not over it. :mad:

"Whose" got me in the 2nd grade spelling bee. I challenged the judge because I had never even heard of it being spelled "whose." I'm still not over it. :mad:

I lost a 1st grade spelling be on "knot." The example provided me involved a knot in a tree. What first grader knows that?! If they had said "tie a knot in a string" I'd have aced that biotch.

Not that I hold a grudge or anything. <_<

Can you imagine? People did RESEARCH for a draft and didn't just wing it? :o

all I had to do was look at my music folder (right here on my work PC, have a copy on my external HDD too)

https://s10.postimg.org/3y8d1safd/Capture.jpg

That's right. 172 gigs of music. :o

32,936 songs! At a conservative 3.5 minutes per song that's 80 days of music without hearing the same song twice! :shocking:

I lost a 1st grade spelling be on "knot." The example provided me involved a knot in a tree. What first grader knows that?! If they had said "tie a knot in a string" I'd have aced that biotch.

Which spelling bee did you lose by misspelling spelling bee?

• Like 1

Dik!!!

:lol:

32,936 songs! At a conservative 3.5 minutes per song that's 80 days of music without hearing the same song twice! :shocking:

I'd better bring it with me on that castaway trip :D

He's a DJ. He has to be ready for anything. If somebody comes up and says "I'd like to hear Nasal Drippings by The Cuddly Porcupines" he has to be able to say "here it is."

I lost my 1st grade Bee on the word Ghoust..... Oh wait, fock. :wall:

He's a DJ. He has to be ready for anything. If somebody comes up and says "I'd like to hear Nasal Drippings by The Cuddly Porcupines" he has to be able to say "here it is."

Being an IT nerd. I was one of the 1st Djs, from my hometown, that went mobile. I started around 2003, my buddy from HS owned the bar (that I came to fake own years later) and I went there one night and he was playing CDs himself. I was like "wtf" he's like, "i dont want to pay a DJ anymore" I am like, I have a laptop, if I can figure out how to play music, can I do it "hes like ya, 75 a night"

so I went down the next day, checked it out, went to Radio Shack to get the right plug. Went there at 8 pm and that night and the rest is history.

You'd be amazed how much new music people want to hear now. That's my hook "no matter what you want to hear, I can play it" doesn't mean everyone else wants to hear it, but that's not my call.

I tether my laptop to my phone, I log onto youtube, and I go to any of the youtube to MP3 sites and download the song and give it a listen and play it, if it isnt terrible.

Can't play straight from youtube (which I have tried) it may buffer and you're focked.

She's been here the whole time (amazingly), stick around.

I'll have to catch up on threads. Has she officially joined antifa?

I'll have to catch up on threads. Has she officially joined antifa?

:(

I don't like this question.

No. But it breaks my heart to say that she parroted the radical blacktivist talking point that blacks can't be racist because they don't have political/economic power to discriminate against others. Still, it's worth overlooking, otherwise she's as great as always.

I'm surprised you could get in to M.I.T. with that on your record. They only take the best.

I've been in one spelling bee. Won that MoFo!!!!! Look at MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :first:

:(

I don't like this question.

No. But it breaks my heart to say that she parroted the radical blacktivist talking point that blacks can't be racist because they don't have political/economic power to discriminate against others. Still, it's worth overlooking, otherwise she's as great as always.

Maybe some sarcasm sprinkled in there…

Ironically, I was driving through Charlottesville, VA right before the first protest. I don't think it was a coincidence they were using "tiki" torches.

Just sayin'

Also how is the fam? Life under the commies? Any word on when the nuclear holocaust is going to happen with North Korea?

Focker! :angry:

:P

Maybe some sarcasm sprinkled in there…

Ironically, I was driving through Charlottesville, VA right before the first protest. I don't think it was a coincidence they were using "tiki" torches.

Just sayin'

Also how is the fam? Life under the commies? Any word on when the nuclear holocaust is going to happen with North Korea?

It's really good to see you back around. Of all the people that stopped posting here that I wish would return, you're at the top.

It's the first week of Chinese Spring festival vacation which, ironically, is the most hectic for me. I can make as much in a week as I do in a month but I also have to work twice as hard.

One of the worst parts of living over here is not being able to help my kids with their homework. My wife's 'help' too frequently devolves into a bunch of screaming and insulting and my children crying as she loses patience with them. They usually get A/B+ range grades with my son's Chinese being the outlier that winds up less than that, though his score on the major Chinese test just before the holiday was 88 which is the best he's gotten all semester, my wife stuff huffed that it wasn't good enough.

But overall healthy and happy. Doing good.

After years of telling the guys here how great it is over here, I finally got somebody to bite. TBBOM teaches over here too now.

😂

That's gnaught right.