Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

2017 Season Discussion

I'm ready. Spreadsheet done.

Rays up!

(Also it's going to be a rough year :D)

I have a list of old emails but not sure which one is BlackClouds. I've got it down to 2 or 3 (I'm going back to 2012 here even) Also the site has to be renewed and then we can be sure that way with at least what's on file at Yahoo.

Confirmed

cubslammy@yahoo.com posted on this forum a few years back. I'll send it out.

Mike asked if posty and lamber should remain moderators as well...

should get the rest of these rolls and the draft order set within the next few days so we can put a start date on the draft? monday 2/27 or maybe 3/6

round 1 began 2/26 last season

27th would be ideal to allow more time for trades but 6th would still give us three weeks for the regular draft and a week to roll and complete a 2 Rd support before the season starts.

Mike asked if posty and lamber should remain moderators as well...

It is up to you guys. I am only a moderator to help add picks during the draft when the other mods are not around. I try to take the later shift during the draft so there isn't a delay. I am good either way though. Really up to you guys.

And I'm up early eastern time so this will work great. Posty will likely not be around too much this season except to keep tabs I'm sure but if it isn't hurting anything, there isn't really a reason to remove his mod rights as he may be back in future years.

I am around, I just have lost interest in fantasy sports over the past couple of years...

If we can start this next Monday it gives us 3 weeks for the draft, 1 week for roll of the sup and trading, and then start the sup draft that last week of March before Sunday April 2nd kicks off opening day. No one this year has really stressed they want to know the supplemental order early so unless that changes and we decide to go like year's past... we can make all the supplemental stuff this year, AFTER the regular and as close to April as possible.

The sooner we begin, the better it'll be for me (its all about me, right????) I just found out that I start a two week class in KC on the 13th and wont be around much during the day. By then, I'll be choosing scrubs anyway so my presence wont be needed.

I see no reason, Given our format, that we can't start Monday 2-27

Draft threads are ready. We can start as soon as folks are ready. No rush until Monday if some need to finalize their lists. Then we can hopefully keep a steady pace without a pick clock. We'll also need the Yahoo league renewed.

So I had the first pick and didn't want to wait any longer so I picked. Also, I figured having an extra weekend might help since people's availability is usually more over the weekends. And of course I was thinking it might help out Burt as well, because yes, it is all about Burt.

Feel free to follow suit if you are ready otherwise take your time if you need to and Monday will still be the official start.

Good luck with your drafts everyone!

...because yes, it is all about Burt.

Can you relay this to my wife????

All the Homer teams are the same, correct? If so, my spreadsheets from last season should work with only a couple of minor adjustments.

All the Homer teams are the same, correct? If so, my spreadsheets from last season should work with only a couple of minor adjustments.

Yes. Same owners and represented teams.

Whenever cmh renews the league, he need to send the invite to Mung instead of me... It will send it to me by default...

The sooner we begin, the better it'll be for me (its all about me, right????) I just found out that I start a two week class in KC on the 13th and wont be around much during the day. By then, I'll be choosing scrubs anyway so my presence wont be needed.

you at pleasant Hill doing weather stuff? Near the kc airport? If so I'm only like a half hour north on i-29. You driving down from Montana? If so call me and I'll show you around town :thumbsup:

have we renewed the league yet?

Can you relay this to my wife????

I was trying to give you some extra time Burt...where you at man?

burt wont make his pick until official start time. then he will want to know supplemental order asap

Burt was out of town most of the weekend. I'm still 12 hours away from the start of the draft. yall. LOL

Draft threads should all be updated to this point. I'm keeping a Word doc copy for whoever inputs the Yahoo draft it it'll be of use to ya.

Burt was out of town most of the weekend. I'm still 12 hours away from the start of the draft. ###### yall. LOL

HAHAHA...no worries Burt. Welcome to the draft! :banana:

It came to a coin toss between Hanley & Adrian, I knew I couldn't have both.

It came to a coin toss between Hanley & Adrian, I knew I couldn't have both.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping you would pick Gonzalez cause I think Hanley has a little more upside this year as a DH but I like having players from other teams and leagues too so I'm good with A-Gon. Can't really be disappointed with either of them.