Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Moon Landing - Donald Trump WILL be our next President

It's still not done, but I already feel like I'm going to lose. Just want to reassure you that I'm a man of my word. I still have no idea how to get you the money though, but I suspect i'll be looking into it in the very near future.

It's still not done, but I already feel like I'm going to lose. Just want to reassure you that I'm a man of my word. I still have no idea how to get you the money though, but I suspect i'll be looking into it in the very near future.

I appreciate you being stand up about it.

I know that I can paypal money to Hong Kong; won't that work?

So areas of population, and education, vote Hillary while the less densely populated areas are emphatically for trump.....

Someone nweds to Hardcore study this thing

I saw a graphic on CBS earlier tonight that showed Trump getting the educated vote by a margin of 48-47 in Florida or part of Florida and how shocked they were. :dunno:

I want in BLS

$100.00

Did this one get added to the list?

Surely Big Guy wouldn't welch.

Ironic that BLS ran out of ammunition and threw the gun.

Ironic you never had the stones to bet on it.

JK's thing is a good cause. And he's not afraid to put in some effort for it.

Contrary to popular opinion, I wasn't looking for attention, but really hoping to get others on board to help donate.

Of course someone's always gotta sh1t on everything; even the good stuff. Which is sad actually.

Try working 6 days a week or more, 2 jobs, run a company and be debt free.

You'd be surprised how much money you have to help out others.

Also, I won't be losing the Trump bet. You're free however to disagree and try to make money off me.

BAM. Truth.

Oh let's see.

I have yet to see anything loosely resembling a plan or an idea come from him.

He has absolutely no diplomacy. Which is bad in a chief diplomat.

He openly threatens revenge against anyone who criticizes him.

I'm sure the most powerful position on earth will only improve all that.

Tell me again. Besides saying pithy rah rah anti pc stuff, what is the focking upside here? What possible valid reason is there to vote for this guy?

Remember eight years ago, when people worried about mccains temperament? Trumps is far worse.

And I should welcome his nomination. Because Hillary will crush him. Or Bernie. Or damn near anyone. No way he survives a series of one on one debates. The magic is already starting to wear off.

The fact that nobody can point to a single positive policy and relies on what he is "against" is proof enough. You don't lead by being anti things. You lead by showing people where to follow.

Hmmmmmmmm

I've come to a conclusion he will prolly be the GOP nominee. But totally disagree he can win a General Election.

1. The media has been treating him with kid gloves so far, especially the left wing media. If he gets the nomination then the gloves come off. Every knook and cranny of his business dealings, his political donations, all of it is fair game and they will dig and dig.

2. Once a General Election starts you can't just keep giving so vague answers on the issues. You can't keep dodging and deflecting. At some point you have to get more specific.

3. A healthy portion (I'd guess upwards of 33%) of Republicans hate him. They will stay home in November.

4. He will not win over anymore of the Black vote than 2012. He will prolly lose more Hispanics than Romney was able to garner due to his rhetoric.

The only hope for Trump is that Hillary is awful and implodes somehow or wins the Dem nomination but then is brought up on charges for the emails or something crazy like that. That's his only shot.

This did not age well.

Any predictions for the midterms or 2020?

I too think it will be Trump vs. Hillary in the General Election.

And, I think Trump will win. It will have NOTHING to do with policy. Trump will attack Hillary in a way that all these smarmy politicians are not used to - using words like liar, criminal, hack, traitor - he'll tell her to her face that "once I'm POTUS, I'm gonna' put you in jail" and he'll expand that to all the other politicians that are corrupt hacks.

And America will LOVE IT!

And once Hillary tries to match him and ramp up her rhetoric and venom, she'll come across even more unlikable. Game Over.

Wow. You pretty much nailed every point.

Any stock tips or gambling picks?

• Like 1

This did not age well.

Any predictions for the midterms or 2020?

Feel free to quote KSB, but kindly skip any old posts by me. :ninja:

Really, the only reason I took the bet was because I thought BLS was giving away free money.

Wow. You pretty much nailed every point.

Any stock tips or gambling picks?

Trump was America's Angry Hay-maker thrown at the establishment.

However, there's no doubt that his inability to avoid the cesspool of celebrity bickering and tweeting will be his downfall - the middle is tired of it and many Trump diehards acknowledge that it's too much.

Will it be a Dem that knocks him off? Not likely, America still hates them too.. a fresh outsider that's a bit more Presidential and a Dem in name only (like Trump was an R in name only) can beat him. Without that fresh outsider though, it's another 4 years of President Trump... and who knows, maybe the Republicans think a true "R" can emerge.

What's more interesting to me is life after Trump - he won't ever stop tweeting and in his own way, he'll be another version of checks and balances on our elected officials - he'll tweet more about actual government issues and have more credibility after being POTUS. With Trump scrutinizing every move, we may actually be a more informed electorate.

• Like 1