Sign in to follow this  
mnvikejohn

AB and Mega

I just got offered Megatron for Antonio Brown... I am tempted to say the least. Is AB better the rest of the way or am I delusional?

Keep Brown but its closer than it appears. This last week was essentially a missed game for Calvin and not a poor performance. you just cant lose a guy like Brown now tho with his role in the offense and how hes playing.

Wow, that's tempting. In these cases I tend to err on the side of the physical freak, which is Megatron. But there is a chance he is breaking down a bit, and Brown has been unstoppable. I think I'd stand pat.

Brown is the single most consistent wr over the past season and a quarter.

money in the BANK.

kid just gets it fockin' done.

all extenuating circumstances with Mega considered, gimme AB.

I just got offered Megatron for Antonio Brown... I am tempted to say the least. Is AB better the rest of the way or am I delusional?

Brown

Mega......and not even close.

Pull the trigger

There is not enough to gain in making this trade. There could be if another player on each team was involved, and you upgraded player #2 in that trade.

Example: If he offered you Megatron for Brown, you say no (IMO). However, if he offers Megatron and Lynch for Brown and Jennings, you may say yes - or better yet you upgrade where you're weak (like WR) and trade away a slightly lesser RB where you're strong (as an example).

My opinion about Megatron and AB this year is that it will be a lot easier to scheme to take away Megatron than it will AB. Le'Veon Bell's play ensures that, as does Heath Miller. I do not think that Megatron is more valuable at this point.

It is entirely possible that Megatron will outpoint AB from this point on, but the problem is two risk factors:

1) Mega may do that by having 3 HUGE games, and the rest fall below Brown's consistent 20fpg;

2) Mega is hurt, and it may be the slow degradation kind of hurt.

Mega......and not even close.

Pull the trigger

I agree.

Who cares what Brown did in the first 4 games. Those are done.