Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Pick a song that represents you

You are so messed up I suppose if I said you gave your daughter the pimp hand you would assume something sexual. Seems something hit a little too close to home for hardcoreinsecure.

So the double entendre was completely accidental?

So the double entendre was completely accidental?

I didn't intend a sexual abuse only a physical abuse. He assumed it was sexual which is interesting. He has stated repeatedly he is prone to violence and physically abusing weaker people. The wives and children are usually the easiest targets for these insecure little men.

I didn't intend a sexual abuse only a physical abuse. He assumed it was sexual which is interesting. He has stated repeatedly he is prone to violence and physically abusing weaker people. The wives and children are usually the easiest targets for these insecure little men.

Riiiiiight. Nobody believes your BS. What a creep.

Riiiiiight. Nobody believes your BS. What a creep.

Okay. Believe what you need to.

Okay. Believe what you need to.

I believe what I see. I see you're a sicko.

If that wasnt your intent, then so be it. But he clearly wasnt the only one who picked up on the double meaning.

I made a comment to Filthy about his wife/daughter awhile back, and he called me on it. I dont even remember the details but it was just a smart assed remark that was intended to provide some levity.

I had no idea if he even had a wife or daughter when I made the crack. He didnt make a federal case of it, but his understandable initial reaction was to call foul on me for targeting his kid.

If that wasnt your intent, then so be it. But he clearly wasnt the only one who picked up on the double meaning.

I made a comment to Filthy about his wife/daughter awhile back, and he called me on it. I dont even remember the details but it was just a smart assed remark that was intended to provide some levity.

I had no idea if he even had a wife or daughter when I made the crack. He didnt make a federal case of it, but his understandable initial reaction was to call foul on me for targeting his kid.

Fair enough. I can see that. I've been on this board for 17 years and have met numerous geeks. I'll put my reputation against this two year internet bully that no one has met any day. Let's also remember this POS has a history of going after other posters kids.

Fair enough. I can see that. I've been on this board for 17 years and have met numerous geeks. I'll put my reputation against this two year internet bully that no one has met any day. Let's also remember this POS has a history of going after other posters kids.

Not really. That's MDC. And if I did, it certainly wasn't anything involving a little kid and a nightstick. I give a fock about your 17 years here? Ooooh. You're super geek Bert. What a loser. Good job pissing away your 17 years. Lol.

Not really. That's MDC. And if I did, it certainly wasn't anything involving a little kid and a nightstick. I give a fock about your 17 years here? Ooooh. You're super geek Bert. What a loser. Good job pissing away your 17 years. Lol.

That really hurts coming from a mall cop.

That really hurts coming from a mall cop.

Now I'm a mall cop. Make up your mind. And hanging out with Wiffleball doesn't really help your cause. HTH.

Link?

So, according to you, disgusting pedophile comments are ok if they're directed at me. Look what I've done to you. Never mind all your BS lies I've exposed, now I have you defending this filth. What a piece of human garbage you are.

Link to me going after peoples kids? If thats my MO it would be easy to find right?

Link to me going after peoples kids? If thats my MO it would be easy to find right?

You know you did. Be a fockin man for once. Just once. Maybe you'll grow up a bit in the process.

That's all you got. Come on and tell us again how big and strong you are when you 20 of your cop buds are running a train on a crack wh0re in new York.

Isn't that for her to compare and contrast?

• Like 1

VIDEOS PEOPLE!! :mad:

Geebus people. the thread started out fine and some of you have jumped the shark. How about post some post-related videos? :dunno:

Nice try joneo.

I think I'd best post another song before they get back to the back and forth b*tchslapping.... need to think of another one...

You know you did. Be a fockin man for once. Just once. Maybe you'll grow up a bit in the process.

No link then? Should I post some of you getting personal about other peoples wives, girlfriends, kids etc? Its your MO.

What the Geek Club would be like without HT, MDC, Bert, and frozenbeernuts.

No link then? Should I post some of you getting personal about other peoples wives, girlfriends, kids etc? Its your MO.

Sure. I don't deny it. The kid part I doubt. But it surely wasn't on the level of the filth you condoned. And I guess you never said something about the size of my sons head and what it must have done to my wife? Remember that one piggy? And then the gangbang stuff? Sorry I'm better at this than you. You make things up about me and mine, I just tell the truth about you. Sorry about that. Lol.

Sure. I don't deny it. The kid part I doubt. But it surely wasn't on the level of the filth you condoned. And I guess you never said something about the size of my sons head and what it must have done to my wife? Remember that one piggy? And then the gangbang stuff? Sorry I'm better at this than you. You make things up about me and mine, I just tell the truth about you. Sorry about that. Lol.

Link to me going after kids? Thats my MO right? I will check back later.

Link to me going after kids? Thats my MO right? I will check back later.

You didn't say that about my sons head? Or actually say I don't have kids? Keep digging your hole deeper. Weasel. Welcher. Liar. All you.

You are so messed up I suppose if I said you gave your daughter the pimp hand you would assume something sexual. Seems something hit a little too close to home for hardcoreinsecure.

Rough week for RP OOF

think he'd just leave? Nope. Dude is a sadomasochist.

Rough week for RP OOF

Hes been sparking it since yesterday afternoon.

Rough week for RP OOF

Look who's talking. You ran from the bigggest Puss around here. MDC! Ha! Nobody does that. Except you. Lol. MR getting on people for peenieing threads does it himself because that chump was getting the best of you. What a turd.

Hes been sparking it since yesterday afternoon.

And what have you been doing, besides taking up for pedophiles and lying some more? Lol.

This video depicts my experience in the Republican Party and shows how John McCain became the presidential nominee in 2008.

Ever find that link to me going after kids? Youve had all day.

Ever find that link to me going after kids? Youve had all day.

You're actually denying it? What a loser. Par for the course though. Go away.

No link as predicted. :D

Go away you pathetic loser. Maybe some pedos need you to get their back somewhere else. Creepy bastard.

MDC- My Wife is tall and slender

MDC- My wife has an hourglass figure.

Pointing out your lies is fun.

HTs MO is getting owned by everyone.

You're killing it man. Go ahead and get the last word. It will be just as stupid as the ones before it so have at it.