Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

I found AXE ELF!

Everyone is on all these boards, more or less. So you will see many many places.

Roto sucks with all their "player outlook threads" and total regulation of everyones opinion and little discussion on anything else.

FBG, virtually are all their mods with about 5 alias provoking people then suspending them when they get outed or owned

The Huddle, lol, is their any less activity on a site?

This place kicks ass though! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lol. Axe Elf.

That's comic relief...

Has there ever been a more disliked poster in history of message boards?

You have not seen me on another message board. :lol:

When you provide logic, sometimes people without logic may not like you.

Lol. Axe Elf.

That's comic relief...

lol.

you've probably never heard of a guy named 'arock', but his username is still used by hundreds of thousands of posters on various forums as an informal authentication tool. long story short, the guy was a notorious doxer many years before that term was invented. crossing the line and interfering with someone's real life employment became known as 'arocking', and FUAROCK became a countersign to identify whether someone was part of that particular online community.

we're talking about the combined memberships of the largest gun forums on the internet, most of whom would be happy to beat the out of the guy.

so no, i don't think axe elf compares.

Lol. Axe Elf.

That's comic relief...

Dude is living RMFF in all your heads. Years later and you're still obsessed with him :shocking:

RMFF = rent mother focking free? I always thought that AE was funny. Hard to prognosticate when everyone is waiting to pounce on your missed calls.

Everyone is on all these boards, more or less. So you will see many many places.

Roto sucks with all their "player outlook threads" and total regulation of everyones opinion and little discussion on anything else.

FBG, virtually are all their mods with about 5 alias provoking people then suspending them when they get outed or owned

The Huddle, lol, is their any less activity on a site?

This place kicks ass though! :thumbsup:

Agreed, this is still a kick @ss place to be.

You should have seen this place about 15-20 years ago though. We were the best in the business. PERIOD! Some of the luster has gone away. But it's still home.

Dude is living RMFF in all your heads. Years later and you're still obsessed with him :shocking:

It's more of the idea of him rather than the actions.

Agreed, this is still a kick @ss place to be.

You should have seen this place about 15-20 years ago though. We were the best in the business. PERIOD! Some of the luster has gone away. But it's still home.

This place kicked ass until the Seahags fans ruined it...

j/k Kopy...

I was less about the Elf and his idiot predictions than I was about his attitude of superiority...either he was really good at his schtick...or he legitimately believed he was smarter than everyone else here. He got away with it..until those pictures showed up.

I had forgotten about those pictures...unitl I read this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2611548-last-place-fantasy-football-owner-forced-to-recreate-selena-gomez-music-video

Clearly the guy in the video was serving out a punishment...but Axe Elf's glamour shots, complete with the mullet, beard, hairy chest and Axe Elf "nom de plum" were off the charts!

I could take Axe Elf all day over Phillybear...too bad PB died with his head in a bucket of AIDS.

:overhead:

i guess i missed Axe Elf over the years, was he just a mange bored poster?

link to some handiwork, please.

lol, u still a mod over there? ever get anyone axed just for kicks?

lol, u still a mod over there? ever get anyone axed just for kicks?

I am not him, it just makes him mad I use it. I dont like the guy, he is one who suspends many just for kicks. I outed many of his alias.

I would hope he is not that stupid to use his real name on another site, but if you ever interacted with him, he just as well might.

I am not him, it just makes him mad I use it. I dont like the guy, he is one who suspends many just for kicks. I outed many of his alias.

I would hope he is not that stupid to use his real name on another site, but if you ever interacted with him, he just as well might.

who are you?

i think i got on their forum once and saw people complaining endlessly about the mods...never went back again. I like the free-for-all orgy style of this place...

:shocking:

• Like 1

i think i got on their forum once and saw people complaining endlessly about the mods...never went back again. I like the free-for-all orgy style of this place...

:shocking:

Every other board seems to merge every new thread. If Larry Fitzgerald gets hurt I have to sift through 2,500 pages dating back to his predraft discussion

Too hard to find active discussions

Every other board seems to merge every new thread. If Larry Fitzgerald gets hurt I have to sift through 2,500 pages dating back to his predraft discussion

That is why I am not a fan of FBG's forum. Prefer this format, snark and all.

i agree with the above. plus, any interesting topic gets so many replies it becomes unreadable.

this place is better for certain other reasons, especially the recent bannins.

the size and diversity of the fbg membership is what attracts me.