Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Is Marquise Goodwin healthy? Been dropped and added then dropped again

Hes been dropped in my league on Thursday, picked up by another owner and dropped this morning.

My wrs are Baldwin, thielen and Hogan with Crowder and Stills on the pine, debating if I should grab him but dont know why hes been dropped twice, cant find anything on internet

Add him

Id have to drop crowell to make him fit ($$ cap league) but hes gotta be worth a shot IMO, was confused if hes banged up or something after the hand in the preseason. Thanks

8 team league?

12 team salary cap keeper league with full offense and defense, was checking to see if he got hurt or something that I couldnt find, thanks for the input!

Why are you still talking about this? How is he not already on your roster? I can't believe someone dropped him.

I did, just wanted to check on injury or something if I missed something

I wish I could find a league that was so clueless, I would rather have Goodwin over Crowder & Stills, two of your present receivers... Bet the bank his stats will surpass either player......

I wish I could find a league that was so clueless, I would rather have Goodwin over Crowder & Stills, two of your present receivers... Bet the bank his stats will surpass either player......

You should have just drafted him then

Its a salary cap keeper league so salary plays a part in guys being moved, and with a full defense there are roster requirements but I dont see why he would be dropped in my league, hes relatively low $$ but with being a possible guy that you would want to keep for a few yrs I think guys messed up. He was dropped today at $7 for $1 guy Courtland Suttan

Goodwin down

I'm assuming either a bad bruise or a broken bone. By the way he reacted to it its a broken bone. Sucks me for since I have a lot of stock.

I'm assuming either a bad bruise or a broken bone. By the way he reacted to it its a broken bone. Sucks me for since I have a lot of stock.

Own him in 5 leagues :wall:

Quad injury, questionable to return.

Trying to work it out on the exercise bike.

Great news. He is going to be sore af for a while. May end up a bone bruise

What is a quad injury? Usually a bad bruise?

From the play that happened he got hit in the leg and then immediately grabbed his Quad. So in this instance it had to be a muscle injury or a bone bruise.

accepted a 1st rd pick offer for him that had been sitting there for a couple days in the middle of the 3rd quarter