Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

My 600 lb life

I had never seen this show until the other day.  For some reason, my teen daughters and their friends binge watch this show.

What the actual fuk???  These people need to get over blaming other people for being fat.  I know these stories are changed to make them intriguing, but damn, all the ones Ive seen the people complain about society not having things to accomodate their fat a$$es or theyre gettjng mad at their family for calling them out. The one on now, the girl flew down to Houston, and her first meal in the hotel was a fukin super size nugget combo from Burger King.  JFC people are a mess nowadays.  

Its about exploitation...fatties....botched plastic surgery....hoarders...you name it.

People are a mess

Never watched it. But I thought you were going to post about how some guy in his 20s from that show died just this week.

Well that's a freaking shock.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Never watched it. But I thought you were going to post about how some guy in his 20s from that show died just this week.

Well that's a freaking shock.

I didn’t know about the show. I thought he misspelled “wife.”

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn’t know about the show. I thought he misspelled “wife.”

😁 Real Housewife of Northern Vike😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

😁 Real Housewife of Northern Vike😁

😂

Same story over and over. Exploiter finds semi fatty and brings them food until they balloon.  Co dependency.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I had never seen this show until the other day.  For some reason, my teen daughters and their friends binge watch this show.

What the actual fuk???  These people need to get over blaming other people for being fat.  I know these stories are changed to make them intriguing, but damn, all the ones Ive seen the people complain about society not having things to accomodate their fat a$$es or theyre gettjng mad at their family for calling them out. The one on now, the girl flew down to Houston, and her first meal in the hotel was a fukin super size nugget combo from Burger King.  JFC people are a mess nowadays.  

CAN SIZE

:mad:

21 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah. Don't watch it. Many want to blame someone else for something they didn't handle on their own. Sad.

Surprising number of them have a history of child sexual abuse. I feel bad for those people. Some others also are addicted to pain meds. I feel less bad for those. And a lot just overeat like pigs and I don’t feel bad for them at all. I do wonder how somebody who doesn’t work can afford to eat more than an entire family every day. Mostly I hate watch it. 

On 2/22/2019 at 8:30 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

Its about exploitation...fatties....botched plastic surgery....hoarders...you name it.

People are a mess

Wood. Wood. Wood. 

:wub:

• Haha 1