Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Tranny activist fakes hate crime. Sets own house on fire

WELCOME TO JACKSON MICHIGAN

HOME OF

2018 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR NIKKI JOLY

MORE COOKED DOGS THAN GUANGXI CHINA

Yaaaayyyyy. My town of Jackson on the map. Only time you hear about us is when it's bad. 

When people are mentally ill they will do things that demonstrate that illness.  What this person needs is treatment and help, but instead we encourage their illness, its sick.

42 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Yaaaayyyyy. My town of Jackson on the map. Only time you hear about us is when it's bad. 

You also have a sheriff up there who’s embroiled in scandal due to his racist and sexist remarks.

He was caught on tape saying he wanted to make a snuff film with some chick.  Said he wanted to shoot her in the back of the head while banging her.  

Language is nsfw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2018/02/recordings_show_rand_made_dero.amp

35 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

When people are mentally ill they will do things that demonstrate that illness.  What this person needs is treatment and help, but instead we encourage their illness, its sick.

Oh bullsh*t.  Some people are just bad people.  Doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

53 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh bullsh*t.  Some people are just bad people.  Doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

Granted. And then there are people with legitimate mental stuff. I think we should allow for that too. 

4 minutes ago, Rosie O'Donnell said:

Been happening for too long

Liberalism is a mental disorder that bleeds down into their sub groups.