Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

GTG- Thursday 4-10 Reveal Bunny!

Awesome. A few people guessed him. I'm dying for the Edie Brickell story. I need to know if he also gave Paul Simon a handie. :banana:

I met her at a community college crawfish boil. She was in town to meet her cousin or someone in her family. Can't remeber who. They invited her to the crawfish bowl as she had never been to one before. Her group and my group somehow got together and what do you know, her group had x. Soon our group had x. So there I was, sitting next to Edie Fawking Brickell, high on x, teaching her how to eat crawfish on beautiful Friday afternoon. I tried to get her to suck the heads but she wouldn't do it. She loved it when I did though. I sucked a lot of heards that day.

Before I knew it, she was into Bunny. So I laid it on thick. I told her she had the most beutiful smile I had ever seen and her laugh was infectious. Which it was. Even if I wasn't on x. Which I was. She also has the most amazing hair. You just want to sleep in it. At the time, I had long hair. We talked about hair products briefly. Anyway, she was hooked. She started playing with my hair and told me I should front a band. I couldn't have been more on that day. It was a thing of beauty. If you know what I mean?

Later that afternoon we all went to a local bar to catch a band and get drunk. When ended up staying there pretty late. I started thinking I may have blown it with Edie Brickell. She wasn't drinking much and looked bored. One her friends got sick from the x. Before it was to late, I asked her if she wanted to dance. Next thing I know we're on a back couch and I'm fingering Edie Brickell. I kept telling myself "don't let me get to deep". Good times. Good times. .

I met her at a community college crawfish boil. She was in town to meet her cousin or someone in her family. Can't remeber who. They invited her to the crawfish bowl as she had never been to one before. Her group and my group somehow got together and what do you know, her group had x. Soon our group had x. So there I was, sitting next to Edie Fawking Brickell, high on x, teaching her how to eat crawfish on beautiful Friday afternoon. I tried to get her to suck the heads but she wouldn't do it. She loved it when I did though. I sucked a lot of heards that day.

Before I knew it, she was into Bunny. So I laid it on thick. I told her she had the most beutiful smile I had ever seen and her laugh was infectious. Which it was. Even if I wasn't on x. Which I was. She also has the most amazing hair. You just want to sleep in it. At the time, I had long hair. We talked about hair products briefly. Anyway, she was hooked. She started playing with my hair and told me I should front a band. I couldn't have been more on that day. It was a thing of beauty. If you know what I mean?

Later that afternoon we all went to a local bar to catch a band and get drunk. When ended up staying there pretty late. I started thinking I may have blown it with Edie Brickell. She wasn't drinking much and looked bored. One her friends got sick from the x. Before it was to late, I asked her if she wanted to dance. Next thing I know we're on a back couch and I'm fingering Edie Brickell. I kept telling myself "don't let me get to deep". Good times. Good times. .

One of those days when everything clicks. Great story. :thumbsup:

I should have put the "hating Sean Penn" together with our Louisiana resident. I'm not sure New Yorkers give a sh*t about Sean Penn.

I should have put the "hating Sean Penn" together with our Louisiana resident. I'm not sure New Yorkers give a sh*t about Sean Penn.

Biggest Fawking dooshbag ever ever. I hope I get to tell him that face to face one day. He'll probably kick my ass though.

does he shave his balls or his ball hair? Bc the first one sounds really painful

It's best done when getting out of a cold pool. Shrinkage is in place and the hairs are just right. Phag!

It's best done when getting out of a cold pool. Shrinkage is in place and the hairs are just right. Phag!

have you tried using a cheese grater?

I talked to a rescue diver that worked Katrina. he told me that some groups of people stranded on rooftops waved their helicopter off and refused help because they wanted to be saved by Sean Penn. :lol:

I talked to a rescue diver that worked Katrina. he told me that some groups of people stranded on rooftops waved their helicopter off and refused help because they wanted to be saved by Sean Penn. :lol:

Damn I love good rumors. You know what that actually did? And by the way, that's BS. It's one of those half truths. Word was that fuckis like Penn were saving folks and it got out. Most of them weren't stuck on roofs anyway and they didn't want to wait for the busses that eventually brought them out of the city to Houston. One of the rumors that swirled around once they were saved.

Anyway.... Fuckio came down with a camera crew, shotguns, and a wad of cash to save New Orleans. He somehow got to Mid City, a neighborhood off of Bayou St John. I lived blocks away right before the storm. Nobody knows how he got there as the city was completely roped off. Not literally roped off but it was. This was three or four days into it. Some say he had a guy from CNN with him. So he and his crew bought two 20' flat boats with outboard engines for twenty grand. I knew the guy whosold them to him. I bought a cypress glider from him a few months before and he liked to drink like me. He killed himself a year after the storm. He had mental issues that were beyond the storm.

So Fucko and his entourage show up at a staging point where military, national guard, ten different other law enforcement agencies, and a big group of local volunteers with boats, are gathered to resume rescues. It was very coordinated. Everybody there had a job and plan of execution. Except for fuckhead.

The boats my deceased friend sold him had been running for two days. Before he sold them to fawk head, he told him that they had been draining and before they left, they would have to put the drain plugs back in or they'd sink. Fuckhead told him that he knew what he was doing and thank you very much and go away coon ass mo fo cause he was there to save the world.

Fawk head and camera crew made it less than a block before the boat Penn was on sank. Fucko didn't put the plug in. His dream of showing the world how awesome he was titaniced.

He went back to buy another boat. And was laughed at. He was home the next day in LA an utter Fawking failure.

If you don't believe me, YouTube Sean Penn Katrina.

MKB4?

REVEAL

This non-gun owning, too drunk to make it to a SuperBowl, tow the party line voting, hairy ball having, Sean Penn hating, Geek is our very own GOTY Bunny!

:cheers:

So you're a bunny alias?

On 4/11/2014 at 2:44 PM, Voltaire said:

Who ??

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

Who ??

In his youth he gave us Jeff Spicoli, so bless him for that, but he kind of got stuck on himself along the way.

When Katrina struck, he went down to New Orleans because he wanted footage of himself rescuing people. Let me repeat, because that's literally what he was there for: he wanted pictures of himself rescuing people. We know this for sure because rather than fill his rented rescue his boat with food and water and blankets and batteries, he filled it with camera crews and camera equipment. So it was karma that bit him in the ass when his boat sank.

Good times. I need to share more this year. Don’t remember if I told the story about when I was shot randomly at the lakefront. 

• Thanks 1

Volty 

Kind of a joke when I said who ? Of course I know who he is - besides FTARH there was Bad Boys and I liked We’re No Angels w/ DeNiro. 

However as a New Yorker I do not give 2 sh1ts about him also I do not remember the Katrina and his story. 

On 1/1/2023 at 10:25 AM, Voltaire said:

In his youth he gave us Jeff Spicoli, so bless him for that, but he kind of got stuck on himself along the way.

When Katrina struck, he went down to New Orleans because he wanted footage of himself rescuing people. Let me repeat, because that's literally what he was there for: he wanted pictures of himself rescuing people. We know this for sure because rather than fill his rented rescue his boat with food and water and blankets and batteries, he filled it with camera crews and camera equipment. So it was karma that bit him in the ass when his boat sank.

He is the epitome of a water truck and vinegar truck colliding.