Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Marques Goodwin in the 4th?

It’s what championship are made of.

The reach.

If it pays of it’s great.

It you want him take him.

I have no issue reaching that early for Goodwin.

Its what championship are made of.

The reach.

If it pays of its great.

It you want him take him.

I have no issue reaching that early for Goodwin.

If it pays off its still bad because you could have had him PLUS other value. But you cant tempt fate. If he goes in rnd 8, I would only extend my reach 1 extra round and get him in 6th to be sure. If I get him 4th I paid for the breakout already. I could have had 2 other guys I like and still had him. Fantasy 101 lesson from 1999.

Yes but, if the OP feels like he has value in the fourth round then like I said I have no problem with it.

Now if he passes on Goodwin in the 4th and someone else beats him to Goodwin let’s say in the 6th.

And the OP drafted two other players that Goodwin outscored then the op will be having a melt down.

I’ve been there much to offten.

I’ll reach way high for a player that I feel has that value when everything else says no.

I do think that’s how championship seasons are made.

I appreciate your points and it’s always a pleasure.

Just looked at some rankings for WRs.

A Cooper is on avg 15th and M Goodwin is 23rd.

Why?

How?

Got him in the 7th on Sunday as my third behind T Hill and G Tate.

Yeah congrats that’s a very good pick.

I’ll bet he gives Tate a run for the wr2 on your team.

Just looked at some rankings for WRs.

A Cooper is on avg 15th and M Goodwin is 23rd.

Why?

How?

Coop had a bad year last year, and has been very up-n-down in his career to this point. Add that Crabtree has been hurting his value, and Nelson basically projects to replicate that role, OAK's schedule....

Goodwin had a strong connection with Jimmy G and finished the last 5 games averaging 8+ looks and ~80yds/game. He's been a camp standout and looked to have the same chemistry with Jimmy in preseason action, with a role that seems to be expanding.

I see these two finishing about like those rankings have them, though WR23 does seem a bit rosy for Goodwin.

[FWIW, in my drafts this past weekend, he went as WR27 and WR26 -- to me, as my WR4, behind...Amari Cooper!]

His last 25 games, Cooper as registered 3 or less ff points in a non ppr 11 times.

Yeah he’s a keeper.

You know, Geeks are not supposed to be cyberbullies.

You admit that this is a poor post, no? And Track1 creates a thread like this literally every year. Purposefully I'm sure. Why I remember that when I can't seem to remember important things that matter in life? Idk. I guess he succeeded

Gotta revisit this old classic thread from the OP at least once each season, concerning Jimmy Graham in 2013.

BTW, he went for 86/1215/16 that year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422971&hl=%22get%20burned%22&page=3

:lol: Man I love that thread. If you have time fantasyretard, sift through that thread.

Gotta revisit this old classic thread from the OP at least once each season, concerning Jimmy Graham in 2013.

BTW, he went for 86/1215/16 that year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422971&hl=%22get%20burned%22&page=3

Holy shlt, that thread was from '13?? I can't believe that was 5 years ago