Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

Game Day Ritual Next Generation of Fantasy Footbal

Guest camtheleaffan

Don't worry about the limits on Quebec residents --- that agreement is left over from the baseball version and will be amended for registration (there was a prizing structure contemplated for baseball and hense its presence in the now outdated agreement).

There is no cash prizes for the football version and as such Quebec (and a few states) are no longer exempt.

Don't worry about the limits on Quebec residents --- that agreement is left over from the baseball version and will be amended for registration (there was a prizing structure contemplated for baseball and hense its presence in the now outdated agreement).

There is no cash prizes for the football version and as such Quebec (and a few states) are no longer exempt.

That is good news...

Any idea when FABs will be able to start? Personally, I was hoping to do it in July as I have a lot going on in August, but it looks like that won't happen.

On a related note when does everyone want to start it? I was thinking a Friday night or Saturday morning, so we can get at least a solid 2 days done before the work week, which is going to hinder me, and I'd assume others, to some extent.

Any idea when FABs will be able to start? Personally, I was hoping to do it in July as I have a lot going on in August, but it looks like that won't happen.

On a related note when does everyone want to start it? I was thinking a Friday night or Saturday morning, so we can get at least a solid 2 days done before the work week, which is going to hinder me, and I'd assume others, to some extent.

You mean you actually WORK at work :wall: ? :headbanger:

Think I agree with you though aboutstarting on a Friday or Saturday though

I hope we have at least a week's warning also so everyone can adjust and prepare.

Anytime for me. Would like 2 days notice though.

Guest camtheleaffan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that there is an updated User Guide on the site now (www.gamedayritual.com) that has additional details on stadium factors, scheme bonuses, RB management, blitzing, etc. In addition there is a guide on how to get teams and leagues started.

Also, I am away for the next week hiking the west coast of Vancouver island (yeah!) and as such my colleague George will be checking in on this thread and covering off your questions. He can be contacted at support@gamedayritual.com as well.

The registration will be up soon. We are working intensely on the final testing and integration and it is nearing readiness. I will let George fill you in over the week as the launch date hardens.

Thanks for you patience and interest guys!

Cameron.

OK everything is cool then.

Guest Geo

Hey guys - I'm the George Cam mentioned. Feel free to pass along questions as they may arise.

George

Guest TheCheat
Hey guys - I'm the George Cam mentioned.  Feel free to pass along questions as they may arise.

George

Whoa, threw me there George, aren't you supposed to wait to post until 2 in the morning? :lol: J/k...Cam and now you are nothing if not responsive. :doublethumbsup: Thx...anything more specific on when registration might open up?

Also, guys, now that we have Blitzen the Foreigner :ph34r: back in the fold :thumbsup: , is the person who's getting married still on-board? (Sorry, forgot who, and I really *am* too lazy to go back thru and check.) If yeah, do we have an issue there scheduling the FAB?

Finally, Mike, any word on that message board so we can more easily kick around league issues and make fun of Theyhateme? Thx.

Hey guys - I'm the George Cam mentioned.  Feel free to pass along questions as they may arise.

George

Finally, Mike, any word on that message board so we can more easily kick around league issues and make fun of Theyhateme? Thx.

Thats gonna be the funnest part!

:o :lol: <_< :( :angry: :mad: :argue: :cry:

Always picking on me. Well thats all right..... because I'm gonna make fun of all of you when I win the league...... Every single last 1 of you. I'll even send all of you an autograghed picture of me celebrating my victory. :banana: :thumbsup:

I dance like this ------------->  :banana:

-40-

:thumbsup: :D :unsure:

That's my game day ritual ;)

Guest Geo

Hey folks - we're still a little while off on the signups, but they're coming! We're talking sometime in the next two weeks, but we'd love to come in sooner. Just working a fair bit of reconfiguration on our site to accomodate several new features.

One of those features is the forums for football and baseball, and we're expecting those will come online late this weekend or early next week.

Thanks for your interest and your patience guys! We are really excited for our launch, and we don't want to let you down on quality.

George

Guest Geo

Oh yeah, and I guess I do have a different ritual then Cam on the post times! Still getting into a groove here.

BTW, we still have spaces in the second FFtoday league that will be guided under the steady hand of commissioner Chemboy. Drop me a line with your user name and email address if you're interested at support@gamedayritual.com.

George

I appreciate the troubleshooting and quality control. There were a couple who asked about running a mock version - which you guys could use to test out your system. Give us a testid and run the 24 bid/auction part and you could have a dozen play testers help find those bugs and quirks.

Thanks

I appreciate the troubleshooting and quality control. There were a couple who asked about running a mock version - which you guys could use to test out your system. Give us a testid and run the 24 bid/auction part and you could have a dozen play testers help find those bugs and quirks.

Thanks

Yes I was one of those suggesting that - we're all willing to pay the money, but if you need testers set up the FFToday League #1 as testers for the FAB, and then wipe the database after it's done. I'm sure we'd all be willing.

That being said, two things:

• Am getting a little concerned that the product won't be ready for the season. I mean, I'm still excited about it, but...
  • Mike, can we get the Gameday Ritual board set up, so we don't have to keep finding this thread 3 or more pages down? Appreciate it.

• Am getting a little concerned that the product won't be ready for the season. I mean, I'm still excited about it, but...
  • Mike, can we get the Gameday Ritual board set up, so we don't have to keep finding this thread 3 or more pages down? Appreciate it.

:rolleyes:

WOWZA......now I got to head and check this out myself :banana:

Based on the responses here, I am somewhat afraid to check it out. The name Lionsjunkie has a double meaning :thumbsup: and another league (would be 7 this year, all $$$) may get me in some hot water with the wifey :banana:

Guest Geo
  • Am getting a little concerned that the product won't be ready for the season.  I mean, I'm still excited about it, but...

• Mike, can we get the Gameday Ritual board set up, so we don't have to keep finding this thread 3 or more pages down?  Appreciate it.

Hey folks, two thoughts here:

- We'll be ready for the season - we're comitted to getting our football product up and running for football 2005-06! We'd love nothing more then to get you guys in there, and will do so at the earliest possible moment!

- We'll be launching our gamedayritual forums in the next couple of days.

Still taking names for the fftoday discount - send your userid and email address to support@gamedayritual.com to be eligible.

George

Guest Geo

Hello folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've launched our native gamedayritual football forums! You can find them at:

http://www.gamedayritual.com/forum

You can head there and create your login, and post away. Once your league is created, your league discussion thread will be hosted in these new forums. You will also be able to use the same login and password to claim your free football team once that functionality is launched.

Note that you should use the same email address to register for the forum as you have sent to me for the league discounts. This will mean that you can seamlessly register using your forum login when the time comes.

George

www.gamedayritual.com

Guest TheCheat

bump...hadn't noticed the gdr forum's open

Also, guys, now that we have Blitzen the Foreigner :ph34r: back in the fold :first: , is the person who's getting married still on-board? (Sorry, forgot who, and I really *am* too lazy to go back thru and check.) If yeah, do we have an issue there scheduling the FAB?

The Marrying-Man would be me!!! I'm still in the fold here and have already confirmed my spot with Cam before he left to hike. The wedding has officially taken place (July 30) so now the question is whether or not the FAB will take place while I'm on my honeymoon next week (Aug 6 - Aug 13).

Time to go check in to that GDR Forum :lol:

Also, guys, now that we have Blitzen the Foreigner  :ph34r:  back in the fold  :mad: , is the person who's getting married still on-board?  (Sorry, forgot who, and I really *am* too lazy to go back thru and check.)  If yeah, do we have an issue there scheduling the FAB?

The Marrying-Man would be me!!! I'm still in the fold here and have already confirmed my spot with Cam before he left to hike. The wedding has officially taken place (July 30) so now the question is whether or not the FAB will take place while I'm on my honeymoon next week (Aug 6 - Aug 13).

Time to go check in to that GDR Forum :D

Married Man= No more dancing like this :cry: :mad: :mad: or watching girls on polls dancincg like this :mad: :mad: :banana:

Married Man= No more dancing like this :wall: :blink: or watching girls on polls dancincg like this :wall: :banana: QUOTE]

Not necessarily true, all depends on how understanding the wife is. Mine is more of the realistic, trusting type wherein I could potentially still go to watch girls dance on poles like this :banana: :banana: . As long as it is infrequent and remains in the :unsure: arena and not the touchy-feely. I'm always going to be going home to her and she knows it.

As for me dancing like this :banana: :banana: , she likes that and I doubt she'll ask me to stop doing so any time soon :P

Guest Geo

Hey folks,

Just a reminder that we still have spaces in the second FFToday discount league. Drop me a line at support@gamedayritual.com to get your name on the list.

George

www.gamedayritual.com

HOLY SH!T - as one other said...I haven't even looked at the site (can't access the site at work) and I'm totally into this. This would be awesome!

Hello folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've launched our native gamedayritual football forums! You can find them at:

http://www.gamedayritual.com/forum

You can head there and create your login, and post away. Once your league is created, your league discussion thread will be hosted in these new forums. You will also be able to use the same login and password to claim your free football team once that functionality is launched.

Note that you should use the same email address to register for the forum as you have sent to me for the league discounts. This will mean that you can seamlessly register using your forum login when the time comes.

George

www.gamedayritual.com

Although I'm glad that there's a forum there, I think that most of us would love to stay here and have our own forum - as Mike had said he'd do (unless I'm mis-remembering).

So, what's the scoop Mike? Can we have a Gameday Geek Leagues Forum, for all the Gameday leagues that may form?

Bump - for updates.

Chemboy - how is League #2 doing. Last I heard there were only 3 teams.

Surely there are more owners who want in on the action for a second league...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back on page 5...must be time for a

BUMP!!!!

So, what's the scoop Mike? Can we have a Gameday Geek Leagues Forum, for all the Gameday leagues that may form?

Any update on this while we're at it? :wall:

Bump...

Doesn't anybody else out there think this is an amazing league to join.

You'll be part of history - the first to play the new age ff.

There's gotta be more owners out there who want to play GDR who didn't make league #1. League #2 has 3 teams - can't we fill it?

Come on guys!

C'mon hardcore ff'ers.

I'm in league #1, so doesn't really matter to me, but it would be cool to have two full Gameday leagues here at FF.

Just to talk smack.

Any update on this while we're at it? :thumbsup:

Well, I was kind of waiting for the league to get off the ground first. And once GDR announced their own forums I didn't know if they were doing individual league forums. We can certainly do one here though. Anyone got a good league name?

I was thinking...

GeeksDayRitual

?

That took me about 30 seconds though. There must be some better ideas out there.

Any update on this while we're at it? :thumbsup:

Well, I was kind of waiting for the league to get off the ground first. And once GDR announced their own forums I didn't know if they were doing individual league forums. We can certainly do one here though. Anyone got a good league name?

I was thinking...

GeeksDayRitual

?

That took me about 30 seconds though. There must be some better ideas out there.

Any name is good. But I'd go for Gameday Geeks, myself

After looking through this post (i've been gone from the board for a couple of weeks), I'd be interested in joining a second league, if it forms :thumbsdown:

Any update on this while we're at it? :rolleyes:

I was thinking...

GeeksDayRitual

?

Any name is good. But I'd go for Gameday Geeks, myself

No preference here...