Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Ugliest women in NFL city

Minnesota. They had to fly in whores from Atlanta for the Vikings Party Cruise.

Guest Black Label Society
I said "women", not Walruses

Now, I'm confused. Is it "Walruses" or would it be "Walri"?

:blink:

I haven't had the chance to look at each and every woman in all of the NFL cities yet.

ouch

edited to add pic.....yikes

WOW !!!

That is bad!!

GB #1

PITT #2

B)

Now, I'm confused. Is it "Walruses" or would it be "Walri"?

:blink:

If 2 goose are 2 "geese",

Would 2 moose be 2 "miece" ?

hint...you have to say it phonetically...

Damn, i'm funny

Guest Black Label Society
ouch

edited to add pic.....yikes

Fukking crazyass cheeseheads....... :blink:

Seattle.

Most of them have been struck in the face by a thrown fish on more than one occasion.

i'm from the philly area and gotta say philly/ south jersey area.

yeah some hot chicks are there, but they are like 1 in 12. bad ratio

lbasedfrom living in new york, spending alot of time in conneticut, and visiting baltimore on numerous occasions (among other places), i can say these 3 areas easily top philly, hands down.

but i never been to pittsburgh or green bay, so maybe its even worse over there :blink:

lbasedfrom living in new york, spending alot of time in conneticut, and visiting baltimore on numerous occasions (among other places), i can say these 3 areas easily top philly, hands down.

but i never been to pittsburgh or green bay, so maybe its even worse over there :blink:

i live in baltimore, and i give women here a C. new york city and DC are phenomenal for smart, attractive women, and philly (well, center city women at least) comes in a distant third... with baltimore several rungs below philly.

Seattle.

Most of them have been struck in the face by a thrown fish on more than one occasion.

Yeah, i think all the hotties from the northern left coast move south to cali. Seattle is a nice, clean city, but you better like your women butch or hippie if you're looking to score there.

i live in baltimore, and i give women here a C. new york city and DC are phenomenal for smart, attractive women, and philly (well, center city women at least) comes in a distant third... with baltimore several rungs below philly.

Yeah, i think all the hotties from the northern left coast move south to cali. Seattle is a nice, clean city, but you better like your women butch or hippie if you're looking to score there.

really? everytime i've been in baltimore, the majority of the girls had this sweet, wholesome, girl next door look.

chicks in philly tend to look like they just got out of a abusive relationship where they "fell" alot.

Charlotte. Last time I went to a game there, I got to sit in front of a 320 pound heifer screaming "HE HATE ME!" every five minutes in between bitching at her kids for spilling the pork rinds. :shocking:

Who tha hell don't have no Busch Lite on tap, they ain't gonna Get 'Er Done without no Busch Lite.

The dating prospects for a single guy in Philly can eventually make them go mental. :wacko: :huh:

Miami

Seriously, after the beach girls it's nothing but really ugly women dyed bright orange from the fake tanning crap. Plus there's the whole Botox/facelift thing, so a lot of them have a permanent look of extreme surprise. Not to mention they all wear midriff tops even if they have saggy abdomens.

Not attractive.

Miami

Seriously, after the beach girls it's nothing but really ugly women dyed bright orange from the fake tanning crap. Plus there's the whole Botox/facelift thing, so a lot of them have a permanent look of extreme surprise. Not to mention they all wear midriff tops even if they have saggy abdomens.

Not attractive.

:ninja:

while I am sure there are ugly girls as in every city, there is no way Miami overall is less attractive than crapholes like Pitt and Bmore.

You need to move then. I see nothing but hot chicks all around.

You need to move then. I see nothing but chicks resembling Quasimoto, with three humps, all around.

fixored.