Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood

Spinoff: how many dudes does a girl get to sleep with before she's an official slut?

Do you guys ACTUALLY believe women get stretched out from sleeping with a lot of men? What about having kids? If the vagina couldn't really go back to what it was before, none of you would be able to satisfy a woman. And you always think that a woman who has 25 one nights stands is more stretched than the woman who has one boyfriend that gives it to her 3 times a day. Your math and reasoning skillz are the suck. HTH!

cough, cough, Sluuut, cough

I don't know, I never pay attention to anything she says.

Yeah, that marriage is gonna last. Plus, yer dead.

Yeah, that marriage is gonna last. Plus, yer dead.

You get seriously focking bored, don't you :unsure:

If a woman has focked more than one guy in one day, she is an automatic slut.

Outside of that, I would say a woman is a slut if she has had more than 30 partners in her lifetime.

I think it depends less on the number, and more on the circumstance.

Lets examine...

Girl A and Girl B have each had sex with 15 dudes.

Girl A knew the full names of all 15 of hers. They were dating, she met most of their parents, etc.

Girl B likes to get drunk and fock dudes in club bathrooms. She never even got their first names. Once, she focked her boss to get a raise. She blew a guy once for helping her move a couch.

They both focked 15 dudes. But girl B is a nasty ho, whereas girl A is not.

And the reason for gender double standard is women's fault, not ours. Men applaud their buddies for getting some. We consider our friends who get a lot "studs." Women get all b!tchy and call each other slut, and hore. In fact, I bet most women have been called a slut more by other chicks than guys.

As long as my girl has had less men than me, it's all good.

There is no focking way she has had more men than you.

There is no focking way she has had more men than you.

She has had sex with me, so yes she has.

hth

Also, how is that stud Ray Rice treating you? bwahahahah :doublethumbsup:

She has had sex with me, so yes she has.

hth

Also, how is that stud Ray Rice treating you? bwahahahah :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, but yer a flaming homo.

hth

I didn't draft him for this year. Didn't Willis leave injuried?

That is what I go by, therefore I am not even close to being a slut... :thumbsdown: I started dating him at 21, all my numbers were racked up between 18-21...and I'm under the "normal" range. Although, being single at 19 and being single at 25 would be two totally different situations. Watching my friends be single now is funny, since it's hard for them to go on a first date without putting out...at 25 you're not having "dry sex" anymore and making out gets boring.

Do you guys ACTUALLY believe women get stretched out from sleeping with a lot of men? What about having kids? If the vagina couldn't really go back to what it was before, none of you would be able to satisfy a woman. And you always think that a woman who has 25 one nights stands is more stretched than the woman who has one boyfriend that gives it to her 3 times a day. Your math and reasoning skillz are the suck. HTH!

Before I read this I was actually laughing at the stupidity displayed here. I am thinking some are joking, but many are not.

This was a great point. :thumbsdown:

But I think its the suck for the 3 inch guys, that try to put it in a girl that has been with 32 black men. And it just falls out.

Elastic is meant to stretch out and then return to its prior form. It works pretty well for things like socks, which you can wear for years before the elastic is no good anymore. But if you take one of those nice new socks and pass it around amongst 25-30 different people, I bet they won't be in wearable condition once you get them back, don't you agree?

Elastic is meant to stretch out and then return to its prior form. It works pretty well for things like socks, which you can wear for years before the elastic is no good anymore. But if you take one of those nice new socks and pass it around amongst 25-30 different people, I bet they won't be in wearable condition once you get them back, don't you agree?

Hmm...let's say Guy A pops 2MM boners in his lifetime, and Guy B pops 1 MM.

Does Guy A's flaccid peenus have more loose skin because it was "stretched out" more than Guy B? Why wouldn't Guy A have stretch marks for the amount of wood that he's gotten in his lifetime? Why does the peenus stretch out so far, and not get stretch marks, loose skin, or other signs that it's been used and abused?

:first:

Does Guy A's flaccid peenus have more loose skin because it was "stretched out" more than Guy B? Why wouldn't Guy A have stretch marks for the amount of wood that he's gotten in his lifetime? Why does the peenus stretch out so far, and not get stretch marks, loose skin, or other signs that it's been used and abused?

:(

:cry:

:cry:

because your mouth keeps the skin baby soft? :unsure:

im too drunk to know what MM means..tomorrow i will cringe at the answer.... :(

I don't think there's actually that much of a double standard. Hooking up with a girl who's been with 500 guys before just means it's better for you. The problem occurs when you actually want a relationship with said girl and can't take her out without running into a guy that's been balls deep in your lady. I would imagine this is the same for a girl. If she just wants to get railed, then she can find some guy that knows how to lay the pipe, but I doubt she wants to take Tucker Max home to mom and dad.