Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Eternal Sunshine of the Spottless Mind

Saw this over the weekend. I went into it not expecting much at all as I had never heard anything. I was pleasently supprised.

IMO it's easily Jim Carey's best non-comedic work. I don't really find his comedic roles that funny anymore, but in this show he does a great job.

I dug it. Check it out... it's not your cookie cutter same'ol movie.

P.S. No gay cowboys gives it my vote! :banana:

I think his best non-comedic work was the Truman Show, but I really liked this movie.

I thought it was good, but very focking weird!

The soundtrack is worth picking up from the local library. I wouldn't recommend running out and buying it, but it's pretty good.

I thought it was good, but very focking weird!

The soundtrack is worth picking up from the local library. I wouldn't recommend running out and buying it, but it's pretty good.

It being unusual was one of the really appealing things to me. I get pretty sick of movies that really are a remake of something last week. Over and over and over.... boo.

This was pretty refreshing... albeit it was a bit odd.

I saw it in the theater less than a week after breaking up with my g/f of 2 years...And it was so eerie because it almost fit us to a tee...Excellent movie IMHO

I got this movie as a gift for Christmas.

Just rewatched it over the weekend.

I Also recomend it to others.

I didn't really find it that wierd. :mellow:

It being unusual was one of the really appealing things to me. I get pretty sick of movies that really are a remake of something last week. Over and over and over.... boo.

This was pretty refreshing... albeit it was a bit odd.

I agree. I did really like it.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spottless Mind

With a title like that, it must be good. <_<

Well, it's no "Snakes on a Plane," but it's not the worst title for a movie ever!

If you actually watch the movie it's a good title

I really liked it as well.

Great movie...

The movie was well-directed, had a genuinely interesting story, and had some amazing camera/editing work. And IMO, it has to be an example of one of the better ensemble performances in recent memory since the movie had a lot of solid actors, all of whom pulled their weight in this movie with good performances (i.e. Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Elijah Wood, Kirsten Dunst, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Wilkinson, etc.).

And I agree that Carrey's performance was totally, surprisingly good. Unfortunately, that was a really good year for leading actor performances (i.e. Jamie Fox in Ray, Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland, Don Cheadle in Hotel Rwanda, etc.). Otherwise, Carrey might have been nominated for best lead actor...