Sign in to follow this  
Zackattack

Pac Man Jones in trouble again?

So I just heard a clip on ESPN radio talking about Pac Man Jones. A reporter came to his house because his car was found to be tied in with a major drug bust. Kilos of blow and pot and a Cadillac was found with "Pac Man" embroidered in the seats. Pac Man was livid and went off on the guy. Any way sounds like a great start to his NFL career. I feel for you Titan fans this guy really has his life in order I can see. I guess millions from the NFL is not enough for him.

I knew he was trouble when they showed him push his mom out of the way on draft day so the camera could see him.

You can take a thug out of the ghetto but you cannot take getto out of the thug.

Nice to see the class of 2005 single handedly financing the college tuitions of bails bondmens children, along with attorneys.... 2004 isn't far behind....

So who is in the class of 2006 that is primed for the spotlight on Americas most wanted??

To be fair, nothing has been proven.

According to Pacman, he just loaned a car to a friend, who is an aspiring rapper, for a rap video. And then his friend got busted. And the local media has harassed him day and night about it, leading to the widely viewed video of him cussing out the reporters. He desperately needs to learn how to act towards the media. It was quite emberassing to the Titans.

According to Pacman, he just loaned a car to a friend, who is an aspiring rapper, for a rap video. And then his friend got busted. And the local media has harassed him day and night about it, leading to the widely viewed video of him cussing out the reporters. He desperately needs to learn how to act towards the media. It was quite emberassing to the Titans.

Hmmm okay.. innocent until proven guilty, but he is guilty of whom he associates with. Friends sell and traffic in drugs, he knows about it... bottom line. He chooses to associate, he deserves every little bit of pain het gets from it.

Bad decisions by rich athletes. Jamal Lewis, Pac Man and the smartest of all Nate Newton!

DaveJ- Why should Pacman be punished for something his friend did? I take it you don't have any friends who do stupid things? I don't think you should be punished because your friend is an idiot. And from your post I gather you think that everyone who associates with drug users/dealers are guilty? He doesn't deserve the harassment by the media because his friend got busted selling drugs. He may be guilty as well in the end, but until it's proven I think I'll lay off of him a little.

He already got in trouble last year. I wouldn't be shocked if he is in the NFL's drug program already. Bottom line is he keeps making bad bad decisions. After what he has been through shouldn't he know better than to let his friends who sell large quantities of drugs not use his car?? He may not be guilty but he sure doesn't make himself look good.

DaveJ- Why should Pacman be punished for something his friend did? I take it you don't have any friends who do stupid things? I don't think you should be punished because your friend is an idiot. And from your post I gather you think that everyone who associates with drug users/dealers are guilty? He doesn't deserve the harassment by the media because his friend got busted selling drugs. He may be guilty as well in the end, but until it's proven I think I'll lay off of him a little.

People who loan their car to major drug dealers...yes...they are guilty of being stupid and should be punished for any crimes possible....like accessory.

People who loan their car to major drug dealers...yes...they are guilty of being stupid and should be punished for any crimes possible....like accessory.

Loaning a car to someone does not make you an accessory.

:rolleyes:

Well, he should have taken the coke and the pot out of the car before he loaned it to his friend. :rolleyes:

Last year he got in trouble for an altercation with a night club owner. To my knowledge it had nothing to do with drugs.

Last year he got in trouble for an altercation with a night club owner. To my knowledge it had nothing to do with drugs.

Ummm...I believe the trouble started when the people from the club asked Pac Man's crew to stop toking up in the club.

You don't happen to be Pacman do you?

Anyone who associates with drug dealers/users is a fool, especially a high profile individual like an NFL player. If YOU want to hang around them, fine, but realize that you will be judged by the company you keep and any troublethey get into that is remotely linked to you will AND SHOULD have an impact on you.

Hmmm friend is an idiot.. we are not talking about egging someones house, puking on someones lawn or sleeping with someones ugly sister here. We are talking about a major drug offense. So YES.... your associations should and do have some impact on your life. If you associate with these kinds of people, you deserve every little bit of grief you get if one of them gets caught, regardless if you are involved. And YES he was involved by way of his car and his close relationship.

Why should he be punished? Because it was HIS car... anything that happens to that car is his responsibility. Not saying that he should be charged with selling drugs etc.. but if the car gets impounded and sold via drug seizure laws, or he has to put up with the press hounding him with questions etc etc that is well within limits on what to expect.

Two things... it could be an accessory before the fact if he knew there were drugs and the guy was going to sell them using his car to traffic them in... and if the guy was drunk off his ass, ran a curb and plowed a little old lady and kid, he would share liability with the driver for any damages done because the car is owned by him so he is responsible for who uses it, where it goes and what its used for.

Anyone who associates with drug dealers/users is a fool, especially a high profile individual like an NFL player. If YOU want to hang around them, fine, but realize that you will be judged by the company you keep and any troublethey get into that is remotely linked to you will AND SHOULD have an impact on you.

Hmmm friend is an idiot.. we are not talking about egging someones house, puking on someones lawn or sleeping with someones ugly sister here. We are talking about a major drug offense. So YES.... your associations should and do have some impact on your life. If you associate with these kinds of people, you deserve every little bit of grief you get if one of them gets caught, regardless if you are involved. And YES he was involved by way of his car and his close relationship.

Why should he be punished? Because it was HIS car... anything that happens to that car is his responsibility. Not saying that he should be charged with selling drugs etc.. but if the car gets impounded and sold via drug seizure laws, or he has to put up with the press hounding him with questions etc etc that is well within limits on what to expect.

Two things... it could be an accessory before the fact if he knew there were drugs and the guy was going to sell them using his car to traffic them in... and if the guy was drunk off his ass, ran a curb and plowed a little old lady and kid, he would share liability with the driver for any damages done because the car is owned by him so he is responsible for who uses it, where it goes and what its used for.

Absolutely!! :banana: I can't believe someone needed common sense spelled out.

But according to Pacman he merely loaned the car to him for a shot in a rap video. That hardly sounds like anything guilty to me. When they find substantial evidence that Pacman was involved in a drug ring or anything like that I'll shut up. But until then he's not in any trouble and their aren't even any investigations going on right now concerning Jones. Their are no charges nor are their any pending charges. Yes he got run through the mud a little with the media but in the end everything's ok. Hopefully.

Very eloquently put. Could not agree more.

"But until then he's not in any trouble and their aren't even any investigations going on right now concerning Jones. "

Unless you are in law enforcement working on the case, there is no way you could know this. Pure conjecture on your part.

Last, one is defined in a large degree but who one associates with. It is difficult at best to form an argument that one who regularly associates with drug dealers/users is not, in the very least a user themselves. When the association is close enough that one lends an expensive, customized vehicle to a drug dealer the association is too close to immediately exonerate PacMan. I smell something bad coming for PacMan and it's not just second hand (reefer) smoke.

Very eloquently put. Could not agree more.

"But until then he's not in any trouble and their aren't even any investigations going on right now concerning Jones. "

Unless you are in law enforcement working on the case, there is no way you could know this. Pure conjecture on your part.

Last, one is defined in a large degree but who one associates with. It is difficult at best to form an argument that one who regularly associates with drug dealers/users is not, in the very least a user themselves. When the association is close enough that one lends an expensive, customized vehicle to a drug dealer the association is too close to immediately exonerate PacMan. I smell something bad coming for PacMan and it's not just second hand (reefer) smoke.

Given the NFL's testing...I think we would know if Pac was using.

Not sure if this guy is one of his original "crew"...there is a group of friends he is very close to, that have been with him his whole life...guys that were with him before football and he feels he can trust them. Sure, they are not the best character guys...and they will most likely get him in trouble. But he feels those are the guys that would be there for him if he ever needed them...have to at least respect that in a way.

Given the NFL's testing...I think we would know if Pac was using.

Not sure if this guy is one of his original "crew"...there is a group of friends he is very close to, that have been with him his whole life...guys that were with him before football and he feels he can trust them. Sure, they are not the best character guys...and they will most likely get him in trouble. But he feels those are the guys that would be there for him if he ever needed them...have to at least respect that in a way.

Sorry Sho, I do not respect that in any way. If what you say is true, PacMan now has money and connections to help these guys become respectable citizens. He could offer education, intro's etc. There are so many things he could do. One example is to pay for schooling to become cooks, hosts etc. and open a restaurant and employ them in honest work. He could "hook them up" in many ways if he and they are true friends.

A true friend would say "I made it and I will help you but you have to give up the thug life." Instead, he is aiding and abetting.

He hangs with thugs, his teammates don't like him and the losers at ESPN make fun of him. This all wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the fact that he is a complete BUST!!!

You wanna screw around, you better be good. Look up "Ray Lewis limo nite out" for reference.

Pac Man just doesn't get that is all.

Another idiot with all the skills to be a great player, tossing everything down the tubes. Maybe he should seek advice from J Lewis and R Williams.

But according to Pacman he merely loaned the car to him for a shot in a rap video. That hardly sounds like anything guilty to me. When they find substantial evidence that Pacman was involved in a drug ring or anything like that I'll shut up. But until then he's not in any trouble and their aren't even any investigations going on right now concerning Jones. Their are no charges nor are their any pending charges. Yes he got run through the mud a little with the media but in the end everything's ok. Hopefully.

Every criminal says they are innocent... if you choose to believe them, that is your choice. A crack head can come up with the wildest, but plausible, reasons for selling his baby girl for a rock.

Point is... if this is who he chooses to associate with, he has no room to complain when the cops come knockin at his crib.

Sorry Sho, I do not respect that in any way. If what you say is true, PacMan now has money and connections to help these guys become respectable citizens. He could offer education, intro's etc. There are so many things he could do. One example is to pay for schooling to become cooks, hosts etc. and open a restaurant and employ them in honest work. He could "hook them up" in many ways if he and they are true friends.

A true friend would say "I made it and I will help you but you have to give up the thug life." Instead, he is aiding and abetting.

Agreed... BUT.... to them being a drug dealer or pimp daddy is the ultimate success story.... anyone that can read or write is a fool and god forbid you actually hold a real job that doesn't involve defending a corner or stretch of sidewalk with your life.

Do you think those type of people want education? Im not taking up for the type of people he hangs out with.

He did hook them up here...with a nice car to shoot a rap video...look what happened.

What happens when he does as you say...and the restaraunt opens...but is nothing but a front to launder drug money? Is he then aiding and abetting because he helped them start the restaraunt?

Im not defending the guy's choice of people he hangs out with. Some of it goes back to him having a hard time trusting people. And those are people he trusts. But they have let him down again. Maybe he will wise up. I doubt it.

He hangs with thugs, his teammates don't like him and the losers at ESPN make fun of him. This all wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the fact that he is a complete BUST!!!

You wanna screw around, you better be good. Look up "Ray Lewis limo nite out" for reference.

Um.... a complete bust?

Based on what?

His coverage was not the best...but basically on par with a rookie performance. And he showed in punt returns why the Titans chose him over Rolle.