Sign in to follow this  
big dog

Don't draft Alexander this year!

It will be announced today that Sean Alexander will be on the cover of the next EA John Madden video game. Don't forget the curse of John Madden!

Maybe I was given some wrong info but I could have sworn the radio station here in Seattle said there was a press conference for Sean Alexander at 3pm to announce this. Maybe it's for 2007. :rolleyes:

Last I heard it was regional.

Alexander in the Northwest....Portis in the NE...not sure on the others.

Last I heard it was regional.

Alexander in the Northwest....Portis in the NE...not sure on the others.

This is great! If they can have 31 regions and put a player from every team on the cover except for anyone from Oakland, then maybe the Raiders will have a chance! :mad:

It will be announced today that Sean Alexander will be on the cover of the next EA John Madden video game. Don't forget the curse of John Madden!

you mean Shaun Alexander? Cause I am pretty sure that Sean won't be on the cover...

and who cares who is on the cover anyway, I hope this drops alexander somewhere.

jdon

Official announcement of the Madden cover boy is tonight during the 6:00 EST Sportscenter

:scaredLJ&Alexanderowner:

I think they should recognize the jinx and put players like Harrington on the cover.

I totally don't know who you're talking about because you spelled it "Sean" instead of "Shaun." I burned you good.

If the cover is regional, Madden may have single handedly ruined fantasy football.

Has anyone made fun of this guy for spelling Shaun Alexanders name wrong?

April 20, 2006 – Electronic Arts announced today that NFL MVP and NFC Champion running back Shaun Alexander will appear on the cover of Madden NFL 07, the newest iteration of the EA SPORTS™ best-selling football franchise with the official videogame license of the NFL and its players. With this year’s focus on the running game, Alexander is the perfect representative for the cover of the most popular football videogame franchise. Last year Madden NFL 06 sold more than six million copies.

http://www.easports.com/article.jsp?dcr=sp...d=madden07shaun

cover

Wow suprising, at least its not a regional thing. Im ok with shaun being on the cover, and despite the curse if u have the #3 pick, and hes there, you no your taking him. The curse will be broken......madden meet shaun alexander-aka-Mr. Consistency

Hey I spelled Shaun wrong. Thanks to all the d0uchebags for pointing it out! Heaven forbid you use some common sense and figure out who I was talking about (I know it was a bit of a stretch). Next time I'll peruse the internet just to make sure I spell all players names correctly. All I know is you heard it here first! :rolleyes:

The Superbowl loser jinx is in effect now for sure!

The Seahawks might be the first team ever to go 0-18 :first:

WOW! 0-18. That would be amazing since they only play 16 games retard. :thumbsup:

WOW! 0-18. That would be amazing since they only play 16 games retard. :lol:

Both curses are so powerful, they will find a way to lose two extra games. :wacko:

Both curses are so powerful, they will find a way to lose two extra games. :wall:

:huh: Don't 2 negatives make a positive?

:wacko: :lol:

WOW! 0-18. That would be amazing since they only play 16 games retard. :wacko:

That was the point. Gee, There is only 16 games in the NFL reg season. WOW

Both curses are so powerful, they will find a way to lose two extra games. :D

:huh: Don't 2 negatives make a positive?

:banana: :banana:

No. :D