Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

Matt Leinart and Paris Hilton Now an Item

She could have at least acted like she was enjoying it, even though the guy was hung like an ant .

Focused a lot of attention on his package uh?? Is Jeff Garthia your favorite QB?? ;)

I saw the video of her blowing some guy and she looked good doing it. What does he have to loose? A couple of gallons of ######.

I saw the video of her blowing some guy and she looked good doing it. What does he have to loose? A couple of gallons of ######.

he doesn't have anything to lose either. :rolleyes:

sure she's physically attractive.

but she may be the single most grating and despicable "celebrity" on the planet.

punch or fock?

I'd get more pleasure outta' punching her right in the face. :rolleyes:

but she may be the single most grating and despicable "celebrity" on the planet.

punch or fock?

I'd get more pleasure outta' punching her right in the face. :rolleyes:

Thats part of the appeal.. use and abuse her then leave her looking like a glazed donut.

She isn't really that great looking. I'll bet almost everyone here has a woman or two working in their office that has a better body, face, etc... Her only real selling points are the money and the fact that she is a complete freak. Skinny girls are fun to take from behind......I say more power to Matt!

punch or fock?

I'd get more pleasure outta' punching her right in the face. :sleep:

not me :ninja:

She isn't really that great looking. I'll bet almost everyone here has a woman or two working in their office that has a better body, face, etc...

link to pictures of chicks in your office? :sleep:

link to pictures of chicks in your office? :sleep:

There are over a 800 people that work for my company....sorry I don't have pics of some of the hotties but there are quite a few. I'm sure other guys see the same thing at their work places. Paris is a 6 1/2 out of 10 as far as looks go but I will still tap that ass a few times just for kicks, which is exactly what Matt Leinart is doing....good for him!

There are over a 800 people that work for my company....sorry I don't have pics of some of the hotties but there are quite a few. I'm sure other guys see the same thing at their work places. Paris is a 6 1/2 out of 10 as far as looks go but I will still tap that ass a few times just for kicks, which is exactly what Matt Leinart is doing....good for him!

c'mon, she's at least an 8.

c'mon, she's at least an 8.

She has no body. Hardly any ass, hips, or ###### and her face is average at best. Like I said, it's fun to mix in a skinny little hoe every once in a while but I would get bored pretty quick with that. I say 6 1/2, maybe you rate her higher....every man has his own taste.

I just lost all respect for him...

:barf:

u guys kill me, like you wouldnt date paris if you had the chance.. :sleep:

u guys kill me, like you wouldnt date paris if you had the chance.. :sleep:

Wouldn't date her... would bang her a time or 3, but not date. She would grate on my nerves......

link to pictures of chicks in your office? :o

Ask to see the pics of the chicks he's cheating on his wife with :thumbsup:

Ask to see the pics of the chicks he's cheating on his wife with :o

Obsessed much? You have posted this same "joke" in 4 or 5 threads. Get over it dude, I'm not sending any you pics to wack off to.

Obsessed much? You have posted this same "joke" in 4 or 5 threads. Get over it dude, I'm not sending any you pics to wack off to.

I guess you can't send what you don't have :o

You 2 guys get a room for God's sake. Bring the pictures with you to the room and you guys can settle it in the sack.

You 2 guys get a room for God's sake. Bring the pictures with you to the room and you guys can settle it in the sack.

Sadly, I am begining to think that is what this clown is looking for as he just won't give it a rest!

Cardinals better put a skank clause in his contract stating that if he catches any STDs which render him unable to play his contract is null and void!!!

I can see it now:

Matt Leinert - questionable - burning urine & genital warts

And just to think the poor center will Matt's hand rubbing on his ass the whole game...

LMAO :lol:

Sadly, I am begining to think that is what this clown is looking for as he just won't give it a rest!

What did you expect? Has there ever lived an Eagles fan that is not a flaming homo freak?

Paris should have dated Michael Vick....err.....I mean Ron Mexico instead.....at least he would guve her the ever lasting herpes to remember him by

:lol:

I agree. But Paris is not on my top 100 to do list, and her dead f*** home video tape performance is one of the main reasons why. She could have at least acted like she was enjoying it, even though the guy was hung like an ant .

Link please.....I really haven't seen this video (I guess the only one here) :(

Paris should have dated Michael Vick....err.....I mean Ron Mexico instead.....at least he would guve her the ever lasting herpes to remember him by

:lol:

She already has herpes.

:thumbsup:

Paris Hilton is overrated. I agree there are quite a few girls in my office that also put her to shame. She has no body, a wandering eye, and a focked up nose. Sure, when I was single, I would've hit it (minus the herpes)...but she is by no means an 8. Half these hollywood chicks aren't all that hot, especially when you take away the airbrushing.

Matt Leinart =Cade McNown

you guys would really be going to town on this even more had the lions drafted him :clap:

swamp - it is not all about the Lions......really :blink:

I am now 5 mins older and have lost IQ points while reading this thread.

Matt Millen, is that you?