Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Would you ever start a SERIOUS post about...

A sexual problem that you might have with your wife? I am not talking about physical problems, but more in terms of frequency and making sex a priority and how she feels about it and blah blah blah?

Just curious. :headbanger:

I know that many of you have kind of tongue-in-cheek commented about frequency and kinkiness, but then others really have nothing to say about the sex life that they have or don't have with their wives.

I think so... do I need to ask the obvious question here or will you just tell your story?

I wouldn't post about it because its not anyones business. Not that I'm admitting an issue or anything.

I think so... do I need to ask the obvious question here or will you just tell your story?

LOL.

Nope, not telling. Just gonna sit and stew here for a bit. I am not sure that it's so serious as to need the attention/jokes and all of the non-hilarity and unserious replies that the Geeks will give.

LOL.

Nope, not telling. Just gonna sit and stew here for a bit. I am not sure that it's so serious as to need the attention/jokes and all of the non-hilarity and unserious replies that the Geeks will give.

Actually I think this topic has been discussed quite a bit. I promise to mix in the occasional serious response with my other smartass ones. :huh:

Are you and your husband going through a period of infrequent sex and want to know if it's normal?

Are you and your husband going through a period of infrequent sex and want to know if it's normal?

Kind of, and I know that it's normal, especially since I just had a baby and we have an almost four year old.

But, it's not really about ME having a problem with not wanting it or making an effort or priority, it's him.

Kind of, and I know that it's normal, especially since I just had a baby and we have an almost four year old.

But, it's not really about ME having a problem with not wanting it or making an effort or priority, it's him.

Oh... I can't say I've had that problem, but I'm certainly willing to talk to you about it.

Not saying this is the case with him, but when I had my only girlfriend, I got bored after a couple years of the same thing. She would almost beg me for it, and I'd be like, "Can't we just watch animal planet instead?"

There was nothing wrong with her physically, or emotionally, I just went through a phase where sex wasn't as important to me. I would actually rather "snuggle" with her then fock. She swore up and down that I was getting it somewhere else, (I wasn't) and that someone with my reputation, there is no way in the world that I "wasn't in the mood" as often as it happened.

If this has never happened to you guys in your relationship before, then my guess is that it is just a phase.

But then again, I know next to nothing about long term relationships, so please disregard anything I said that you might have found helpfull. :blink:

Good luck either way :huh:

No I would not.

But hang in there. Love has it's seasons-

maybe your husband's winter will be short and you'll be in the bloom of spring again soon.

She would almost beg me for it, and I'd be like, "Can't we just watch animal planet instead?" There was nothing wrong with her physically, or emotionally, I just went through a phase where sex wasn't as important to me. I would actually rather "snuggle" with her then fock.
U sir, r clearly ghey. good luck with that!

U sir, r clearly ghey. good luck with that!

I knew I'd a comment like that :doublethumbsup:

Not saying this is the case with him, but when I had my only girlfriend, I got bored after a couple years of the same thing.

Well, considering that we are married, he'd better get used to having the same thing all the time.

:doublethumbsup:

TNG: just remind your your husband that if he doesn't want to put out, you can still get it elsewhere anytime. The least he can do is throw you a little cunnilingus if he's too tired to get it up. :doublethumbsup:

I knew I'd a comment like that :doublethumbsup:

I was going to say that, given that you've been with 90-ish women if I recall, if this is an average relationship that would make you about 200 years old.

I was going to say that, given that you've been with 90-ish women if I recall, if this is an average relationship that would make you about 200 years old.

Notice I said "only girlfriend" HTH

Notice I said "only girlfriend" HTH

So the other 89 notches in your bedpost were with canteloupe?

I was going to say that, given that you've been with 90-ish women if I recall

damn, sux must be a plumber, laying that much pipe.

Well, considering that we are married, he'd better get used to having the same thing all the time.

:doublethumbsup:

I guess that came out wrong...I wasn't looking to cheat on her or anything, and like I said, she had no problems that turned me off(sexually) from her, I just didn't feel like it as much as I used to.

It ended up being the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak, and shortly after, she broke up.

In no way am I saying that you should/would even consider that. (marriage is a little too important IMO)

BTW, We are great friends to this day if anyone cares..And I know they don't :blink:

So the other 89 notches in your bedpost were with canteloupe?

I have yet to understand the meaning of "cantelope", but thats ok...I'm still new... :banana:

damn, sux must be a plumber, laying that much pipe.

Not too much of it memorable, and really a total waste of time IMO..

I look back on some of the girls I dated for a couple weeks, and wonder just how bad I screwed up by not trying to make a relationship out of it.

I have yet to understand the meaning of "cantelope", but thats ok...I'm still new... :blink:

You have to pass your initiation to get that little nugget of info. :doublethumbsup:

You have to pass your initiation to get that little nugget of info. :doublethumbsup:

I have a feeling that it's gonna be awhile, huh? :blink:

BTW..Do the math..38 years old, first got laid (excuse me...made love) at 20, minus 3 years for 1 relationship, thats 15 years which equalls 6 different girls a year average.

Not that much when you break it down, huh? :banana:

As mentioned, this topic has been done more than once. I posted once about not being able to get aroused for the first few months with my current GF. It was the weirdest sh*t. I've been with girls not even close to her in looks, body and personality and not once had a problem. The only think I can think of is her height..she's 5'10". Just kind of went away. :lol:

Maybe I was still hung up on the ex. Dunno.

As mentioned, this topic has been done more than once. I posted once about not being able to get aroused for the first few months with my current GF. It was the weirdest sh*t. I've been with girls not even close to her in looks, body and personality and not once had a problem. The only think I can think of is her height..she's 5'10". Just kind of went away. :lol:

Maybe I was still hung up on the ex. Dunno.

Maybe animal cruelty makes the peamus sad. :shocking:

bump to keep this one alive. Hope things work out for you TNG.

As for your question, no I wouldn't start a post about it but then again I don't really author all that many posts in the first place so don't go by me.

I wouldn't psot about my wife and my sexual "issues."

Maybe animal cruelty makes the peamus sad. :o

:wacko:

A sexual problem that you might have with your wife? I am not talking about physical problems, but more in terms of frequency and making sex a priority and how she feels about it and blah blah blah?

Just curious. :huh:

I know that many of you have kind of tongue-in-cheek commented about frequency and kinkiness, but then others really have nothing to say about the sex life that they have or don't have with their wives.

ask Ken8080 ....

He posted some serious questions looking for relationship advice

:doh:

Communication.

Set a date night once/twice a month [use a babysitter] with the understanding that it would be sex filled.

HTH

Communication.

Set a date night once/twice a month with a babysitter with the understanding that it would be sex filled.

Yes, banging the babysitter will definitely help.

:wood:

Yes, banging the babysitter will definitely help.

:wood:

That's not what I meant.

He's feeling shunted to the sidelines because now you're so in love with your child :banana: :pointstosky: and maybe he doesn't want to give it to you, like before. Maybe?

So you hafta make him want you again.........light a fire, like before.

Not married ... haven't had sex, be it oral or intercourse, in over 3 years. So ... I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FOCK .... AND YOU'LL EXCUSE ME ... IF I'M A LITTLE HIGH STRUNG!

Update.....

Getting any? :argue: