fastfish

I LOVE THE SMELL OF DEAD TERRORISTS

:(

Al's last words:

"Hey do you guys hear som...."

***Blinding Flash***

:banana:

AHAHAHHAHAHA!!! He died mid-sentence!

i hate to be the party pooper, but unfortunately, they'll just be another al-qaida guy who will gladly take his place as leader. (please dont mistaken this comment. i am excited that we killed that focker)

one thing that always got on my nerves was when they described this clown as the "mastermind". has a term ever been used so wrongly? i dont see how you need to be such a genius/mastermind to order people to strap bombs to themselves or behead innocent people.

either way, he's dead, and when the next guy takes his place, hopefully we exterminate him quickly as well

i hate to be the party pooper, but unfortunately, they'll just be another al-qaida guy who will gladly take his place as leader. (please dont mistaken this comment. i am excited that we killed that focker)

one thing that always got on my nerves was when they described this clown as the "mastermind". has a term ever been used so wrongly? i dont see how you need to be such a genius/mastermind to order people to strap bombs to themselves or behead innocent people.

either way, he's dead, and when the next guy takes his place, hopefully we exterminate him quickly as well

:banana:

:banana: THE MASSTERMIND IS DEAD !!! :blink:

:blink:

:huh: THE MASSTERMIND IS DEAD !!! :wub:

for now, but again, it doesnt take an einstein to pick up where he left off, unfortunately.

how much of a genius do you really need to be to order a bunch of morons to blow themselves up, kill random westerners, just cause general chaos? something tells me you dont need a harvard degree to do that.

Notice that the Geek Lib Ladies Club is silent?

in mourning for AL-Z ?

sad that US forces bagged a really bad guy?

afraid that Al-Queda will give up now?

Kinda reminds me when Saddam was caught hiding in his hole. The Howard Dean camp was beside themselves that Saddam's capture would hurt their campaign and said so to the media. Howard lost right at that moment.

And Dems who won't cheer this good news will suffer the same fate with the voters....voters who still want US to win in Iraq.

...blah blah blah blah blah...

Couldn't you have picked one of the other ten AL-Zarqawi threads here to practice your bravado, puff your chest, and showcase your e-peemus?

And you're right, all of us terrorist-loving "libs" are so saddened to hear the news of Zarqawi's death.

:oldrolleyes:

I'm glad that he's dead. I think maybe his importance behind actual planning attacks has been exaggerated a bit. Nonetheless it's a very good sign for our intelligence-gathering that we were able to track him down and take him out like that.

I like the signal we we're sending in Irag* that no matter who you are and how much you try to hide, if we want you, we'll get to you eventually. Hopefully that gets the terrorists scurrying for a bit and scared for their lives. Eventually a new leader will step up, but hopefully we bought some time.

Also, the moral boost to our troops for being able to target Al Z, and then get him, has got be to be pretty nice.

*Unless you are not in Iraq, and are named Osama Bin Laden

in mourning for AL-Z ?

Kinda reminds me when Saddam was caught hiding in his hole. The Howard Dean camp was beside themselves that Saddam's capture would hurt their campaign and said so to the media. Howard lost right at that moment.

And Dems who won't cheer this good news will suffer the same fate with the voters....voters who still want US to win in Iraq.

No. The 'Libs' haven't been silent. You just came along with the THIRD thread on this today. This is pretty big news and starting a new thread at 02:38 PM just ain't cutting it.

in mourning for AL-Z ?

First let me say that I'm glad to see that he's off the face of the earth. I don't even want to write his name.

I don't know if the public would vote for a republican next time around.

I don't feel this way because of what's happened with the war, I feel this way because I think the people remember how it was with Clinton. Meaning that the deficit and gas prices were under control with Bill.

I think the public will remember the way things were instead of liking the way things are.

But at the same time I do understand that 9/11 happened with G.W.Bush as our President.

Meaning George didn't have all that much time to settle in because he had to deal with a major problem somewhat right away in his presidency.

Also, I need to mention this. I hardly follow politics so I could be off base in my thinking.

But as an American I do have a right to an opinion and a right to cast a vote.

in mourning for AL-Z ?

How about

D. There are at least two other threads about this issue, or

E. Nobody takes you and your threads seriously

ah, the "bring em on" approach. The President isn't such a big fan of that idea anymore. Do you think you might catch up, eventually?

i am sure it will happen about the same time you do the same <_<