Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Plans for the weekend?

Anyone have any great ones?

I went and saw the omen again last night, need to go get my new phone and some other shopping items today, then work.

Who's got something great going on???

Nothing great... just relaxing after a rough week, and watching game 2 of the NBA finals tomorrow. Oh, and today is Kiara's bird-day. :ninja: She turns a whole 2! :sniff:

4 or 5 10 yr old boys are coming over for my son's bday sleepover. :banana:

I did that with my son this past year. Had about 12 kids at odessey one (like chuck e chesses) then 4 of them came over and spetnt the night.

Good luck man, good luck.... :(

I get to watch it rain some more.

Sounds like it is here. And I thought it was supposed to be all sunny today.... :(

I did that with my son this past year. Had about 12 kids at odessey one (like chuck e chesses) then 4 of them came over and spetnt the night.

Good luck man, good luck.... :(

Well, ours is all here, so logistics should be OK. Hard part will be getting my younger daughters to sleep at a reasonable time.

Plus unlike you, I have the option of drinking heavily. :banana:

Nothing great... just relaxing after a rough week, and watching game 2 of the NBA finals tomorrow. Oh, and today is Kiara's bird-day. :( She turns a whole 2! :sniff:

Happy b-day Kiara. :banana:

Anyone have any great ones?

I went and saw the omen again last night, need to go get my new phone and some other shopping items today, then work.

Who's got something great going on???

You should check out the original Omen so you can compare. From the commercials, it looks like a total remake of the original, which I really enjoyed.

You should check out the original Omen so you can compare. From the commercials, it looks like a total remake of the original, which I really enjoyed.

That would be a good idea. although prolly for another weekend, already saw it twice this week and one can only take so much you know...

I think I'll login as gutterslut and start a couple threads about sawilson and jerryskids. That's always a good time waster.

That would be a good idea. although prolly for another weekend, already saw it twice this week and one can only take so much you know...

When you end a sentence with "you know", it reminds me of the movie "Fargo"

Well, ours is all here, so logistics should be OK. Hard part will be getting my younger daughters to sleep at a reasonable time.

Plus unlike you, I have the option of drinking heavily. :(

As long as there is at least one adult who isn't drinking heavily to watch the kids..... :banana:

I think I'll login as gutterslut and start a couple threads about sawilson and jerryskids. That's always a good time waster.

Apparently..... :P

When you end a sentence with "you know", it reminds me of the movie "Fargo"

:( :P Actually, if I rent a movie this weekend, I think that's the one I'm going to rent.

Just took a picture of the downpour we're getting:

It's pretty bad out there as you can see. :P

Just took a picture of the downpour we're getting:

It's pretty bad out there as you can see. :lol:

:P

Nothing great... just relaxing after a rough week, and watching game 2 of the NBA finals tomorrow. Oh, and today is Kiara's bird-day. :( She turns a whole 2! :sniff:

Is Kiara one of your peckers? If so, then Happy Birthday, pecker! :P

If not, then :lol: kids :wub:

Is Kiara one of your peckers? If so, then Happy Birthday, pecker! :P

If not, then :wub: kids :(

Since I have no kids, Kiara would have to be one of my beauties. :lol:

Since I have no kids

Sure about that are you? There might be a couple little Curlies running around somewhere :P

Dealing Hold'em at a charity event tonight. (Sat).

I think I'll fit some drinking in this weekend.

Also the Belmont Stakes is today, I wont go this year but I'll bring the boys to OTB.

Sure about that are you? There might be a couple little Curlies running around somewhere :cheers:

I am more than positive that I would know if I have a curlyette running around somewhere. :banana:

I am more than positive that I would know if I have a curlyette running around somewhere. :banana:

OK...just checking :cheers:

Work, then work, and a little more work, oh by the way did I mention work?

And don't forget the internet at work, work, internet, internet, internet, work.

Work, then work, and a little more work, oh by the way did I mention work?

Doesn't sound very exciting there DB... :cheers: You'll have to find something to spice up your day a bit.

Doesn't sound very exciting there DB... :cheers: You'll have to find something to spice up your day a bit.

Well what are you doing tom. between 12pm and 6pm Eastern Pacific?

Well what are you doing tom. between 12pm and 6pm Eastern Pacific?

prolly same thing I am now..... pretty exciting huh.

Sounds like it is here. And I thought it was supposed to be all sunny today.... :cheers:

Thought you were around Seattle for some reason ?? I'm just a few hrs north and its beautiful. Think I'll go for a round of golf this aft. :banana:

Just got done work. Lots of drinking. X Files Season Seven marathon. Bar. Sunday, go to my parents for a barbeque.

On beer 4 now. :cheers:

Thought you were around Seattle for some reason ?? I'm just a few hrs north and its beautiful. Think I'll go for a round of golf this aft. :cheers:

I am around seattle. Tacoma in fact. Where you at?

It's on Vancouver Island. Roughly 2hr drive from Seattle, cross border, and a 2hr ferry

Right on - didn't know there was another washingtonian here!!!

QUOTE(Chasers Dawg @ Jun 10 2006, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's on Vancouver Island. Roughly 2hr drive from Seattle, cross border, and a 2hr ferry

Right on - didn't know there was another washingtonian here!!!

:blink:

There was a time that Canada went as far down as Portland, but I think that was some time prior to 1812 (Hudsons Bay Company) during the fur trading days :thumbsdown:

:pointstosky:

There was a time that Canada went as far down as Portland, but I think that was some time prior to 1812 (Hudsons Bay Company) during the fur trading days <_<

Oppps, my bad, sorry, I didn't read it well enough. :pointstosky:

prolly same thing I am now..... pretty exciting huh.

Well I think it's funny as hell some times. I like reading some of these posts, makes me laugh my a$$ off. I only wish to be half as funny as some of these nut jobs here. THe one about chocking on the brockworst yesterday was hilarous! Sucks the cjick died, but sometimes you have to sacrafice the few for the homour of the many!