Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buffington

The French are dispicable people

Didn't they invent the parachute?

I think so....and also how to fashion it into a surrender flag upon landing...

Kind of odd that some of you internet toughies calling the French "poosies" yet they have over 1,500 troops helping out in Afganistan while most of you aren't doing sh1t.

LINK

Kind of odd that some of you internet toughies calling the French "poosies" yet they have over 1,500 troops helping out in Afganistan while most of you aren't doing sh1t.

LINK

that doesn't jive with their generalized hatred

Google "French Military Victories" and click I'm Feeling Lucky.

Yannick Noah. :cheers: :clap:

LINK

poosies.

Kind of odd that some of you internet toughies calling the French "pvssys"; yet they have over 1,500 troops helping out in Afghanistan while most of you aren't doing sh!t.

Gee whiz, an entire 1,500 troops from a nation of nearly 64 million? They're still widely regarded as a pack of cheese-eating surrender monkeys. I don't harbor any specific animosity towards the French; but there's alot of funny jokes about their perceived military incompetence:

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me. Patton.

Why did the French plant trees along the Champs-Elysées?

So the Germans could march in the shade.

Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion. Norman Schwartzkopf.

Raise your hand if you like the French. Raise both hands if you are French.

As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure. Jacques Chirac.

As far as France is concerned, you're right. Rush Limbaugh.

A German Field General says to his aide, "Fetch my red jacket. In case I'm wounded, I don't want the men to see me bleeding. I don't want them discouraged; I want them to carry on and win this battle." On the French side, the General turns to his aide and says, "Fetch my brown pants."

C'est la Vie.

http://mastalk.com/mastalk/faulkner.jspx

A local source of good info.

This was pretty interesting. A site from Faulkner's lawyer who stood at Faulkner's wife's side though the original case. Something of note is that he actually used transcripts to inform readers of what truly happened. THe transcripts have all been scanned and released, yet no Mamia sites publish the transcripts.

There is also Daniel Faulkner.com which debunks alot of the myth as well about the jury selection and the alleged racial issues of the case.

The guy is guilty. Period. End of story.

Man Abu-Jaml has friends and supporters everywhere. An nobody knows if he's innocent or guilty. I don't know enough of the situation myself, other than a lot of people are really p*ssed off about it.

He's quite clearly guilty, having been found so.

The question appears to be whether he really did it or not. From the biased reporting I have seen from both sides, I lean towards "did it". But, I think in general, its a bad idea to second guess the criminal fact findings without clear evidence of improper conduct by the prosecutor. Again, from the biased reporting from both sides, I see little to merit the attention this case received.

[cue torrid's 'irrefutable' proof of Mumia's innocence] :thumbsup:

-30-

Here's the French's MO. They support trade embargo's on countries and then they go behind everyone's back and form a trade a monopoly witht he country and totally rape the crap out them. Sick focks the lot of em.