Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

TOOL To Support METALLICA

I'll be happy to just have a new metallica album that doesn't suck. Dont get me wrong, I'll still buy the album no matter what cause Metallica is my favorite group of all time. But right now, from them, I'd settle for an album that was on par with reload. Which fixxxer is a fantastic song and worth the price of the album on it's own. St. Anger was a bust though, only about 2-3 songs I can even stand listening to. None of which I'd call a "good song"

so are you if you insiste on getting paid at work.... :lol:

You can't fight tradition. Every time Metallica is mentioned in the thread, someone has to say "Sellout!!". Just like GFIAFP, or ~40~, or Nevah Bench Stephen Davis.

You can't fight tradition. Every time Metallica is mentioned in the thread, someone has to say "Sellout!!". Just like GFIAFP, or ~40~, or Nevah Bench Stephen Davis.

touche.

but still..... :headbanger:

bunch of :wall: if you ask me. Some kind of monster should of been called some kind of puzzies

If you don't like Metallica, there's something wrong with you. Not even going to waste my time with people who just don't get it.

If Tool and Metallica put a U.S. tour together I would be JACKED :unsure:

so does support mean opening act? why aren't they touring together?

love tool, but their latest single was pretty lame.

Today's Metallica isn't fit to carry Tool's jock.

Hey, if you like TOOL better that's fine, but Metallica still puts on an great show. TOOL/Metallica...I'd go to that show if I had the chance. :D :D

Today's Metallica isn't fit to carry Tool's jock.

If you really believe this than you haven't seen Metallica live within the past few years.

I'll be happy to just have a new metallica album that doesn't suck. Dont get me wrong, I'll still buy the album no matter what cause Metallica is my favorite group of all time. But right now, from them, I'd settle for an album that was on par with reload. Which fixxxer is a fantastic song and worth the price of the album on it's own. St. Anger was a bust though, only about 2-3 songs I can even stand listening to. None of which I'd call a "good song"

If it's good let me know so I can download it off Limewire or something!

If you really believe this than you haven't seen Metallica live within the past few years.

...or listened to Tool's last album.

If it's good let me know so I can download it off Limewire or something!

:reported: :ninja: ;) :banana:

Kazaa > Metallica

Some Kind of Monster = Steel Magnolias of the music world. :lol:

Metallica getting ready for their "Summer Tour":

:cry: :mad: :angry:

I personally dont care if anyone downloads their music. Who am I to care? All I know is that i'll buy it. I cant be mad at them for wanting to make money for their work. Just like 100% of everyone in the world, they want to get paid for their work. nothing wrong with that. If you download it, you download it. So what, it's just cool that there are that many metallica fans still out there, paying or not.

So when does Metallica start doing Swing or Big Band classics ala Rod Stewart :wall: :mad: :blink:

Old news. They already performed with symphony orchestras.

Righto. Never say never. Although I don't think thet will do swing or big band they did do the S and M gig, plus Herfield has played on some country artists work.

So when does Metallica start doing Swing or Big Band classics ala Rod Stewart :mad: :huh: :wall:

Can't be too far away...we already got David Lee Roth doing bluegrass renditions of Van Halen songs. :lol:

:blink:

So, counting kutulu, that's two that support them.

Don't forget all those South Koreans :blink: :mad: :huh: :lol: :wall:

Can't be too far away...we already got David Lee Roth doing bluegrass renditions of Van Halen songs. :mad:

:blink:

And the Van Halen brothers played a couple songs live with Kenny Chesney last week. :wall:

So when does Metallica start doing Swing or Big Band classics ala Rod Stewart :( :huh: :thumbsup:

I see Super Bowl halftime in their near future. Maybe they could do a duet with Bob Seger and "Turn the Page". :lol:

They suck now. They haven't made a good album since And Justice for All. It's a shame that a band so good is now so lame. :(

And the Van Halen brothers played a couple songs live with Kenny Chesney last week. :thumbsup:

No surprise. The only people who ever thought Van Halen were badass rock stars were Van Halen themselves.

Metallica sucks balls now. I like them when they were a grungy beer guzzling rock band, not a sissy short haired whining about napster pvssy band. Screw them.

Tool rocks though, hate to Tool with Sellouttica.

I see Super Bowl halftime in their near future. Maybe they could do a duet with Bob Seger and "Turn the Page". :(

Ozzy opened the season last year. :thumbsup: I'd take Metallica at halftime over Titties Jackson.

You mean when they play all their old, good songs?

:pointstosky:

I liked Metallica. I saw them live in 1991 and it was friggin awesome. But they suck now. You said so yourself.

...or listened to Tool's last album.

Just because they're not heavy on every song anymore doesn't mean it sucks. :pointstosky:

The only "Bad" album Metallica has put out was St. Anger.

They tried to have a new edgier sound, and it backfired on them. They said that they are gonna go back to where they were with this new album. So i'm crossing my fingers that their new album is more like Puppets and less like St. Anger.

Like I said, I'd settle for a reload quality album, which in my opinion wasn't all that terrible. Sure it wasn't very hard, but besides Slipknot and Mudvayne, name me 1 other crazy popular "Hard" group still churning out top 10 hits?

It isn't how hard and heavy you play the music, it's making good music that lasts throughout the generations. And the evidence of that is, how many people listen to kill em all and ride the lightening as opposed to puppets/justice/black album? They got a wee bit softer in each album, but yet their sales and popularity grew immensly in each album.

Vintage Van Halen = best American rock band ever

Metallica = best American metal band ever

Tool? Nah... another bug on culture's windshield

not the same thing...trans siberrian orchestra stuff rocks :argue:

The S&M concert ROCKED!!!!

Anyone who says different is just ignorant.

Metallica = Tool :cheers: