Sign in to follow this  
Fantasyfreakny

list you 1 rb that you must draft in all your leagues

LT2. I could see him rushing for 1600 yards and 20-22 total TD's.

Larry Johnson -- Look what he did after Priest was hurt last year... If he started all the games last year he is the leagues #1 easily.. I also like Ronnie Brown since R Williams isnt there.. But Johnson is the goto RB.

DeAngelo Williams-will be the starter for sure. Foster is almost as bad a Fragile Freddy.

Larry Johnson. 2 for 2.

J

Im rolling the dice this season with Cedric Benson....as a 3rd RB......Ill drink the Ron Brown koolaid this season as well. I like both guys as workhorse backs.

what?!?!?!?!! i cant believe noone said ronnie brown....you guys just watch him rack up 1500 yds rushing 350 yds receiving and 14 total tds.....hes my must have

Barber III

Available in round 8-9, could easily wind up the starter.

:angry:

Frank Gore. He will get 1300 yards for sure and can be had with great value.

Remember this.

I too like gore... great pick, great value

If I can get Dillon as my #2 RB and cuff Maroney to him later, consider me satisfied.

I was hoping to grab Gore late...but he went much earlier than expected. Oh well, lots more drafts to come.

I think Barber and Williams offer a lot of upside because of their youth, talent, and because of the fragile starters in front of them. Also, both play in run oriented offenses.

The one guy I keep picking in the late 5th,6th and 7th rounds, is Curtis Martin. I know the age factor, and he had a down year last year, but the Jets took the best Left Tackle and Center in the first round this year. That, and if they can just get stable QB play, then I really like Martin's value.

If I can get Dillon as my #2 RB and cuff Maroney to him later, consider me satisfied.

lets say dillon stays healthy all year, what kind of play time do you expect maroney to see this season?

:bench: JJ likes to be hurt. barber is a hammer. so MBIII is a nice RB to have.

Frank Gore. He will get 1300 yards for sure and can be had with great value.

Remember this.

so you think barlow gonna suck it up? why?

I think Barber and Williams offer a lot of upside because of their youth, talent, and because of the fragile starters in front of them. Also, both play in run oriented offenses.

The one guy I keep picking in the late 5th,6th and 7th rounds, is Curtis Martin. I know the age factor, and he had a down year last year, but the Jets took the best Left Tackle and Center in the first round this year. That, and if they can just get stable QB play, then I really like Martin's value.

Good luck getting stable QB play with Pennington, Ramsay, etc.

lets say dillon stays healthy all year, what kind of play time do you expect maroney to see this season?

:lol: JJ likes to be hurt. barber is a hammer. so MBIII is a nice RB to have.

so you think barlow gonna suck it up? why?

I'm not sure I understand your point. If Dillon is healthy all year I get 1200 yards and 12 td's from Corey. If Dillon goes down, I think Maroney would be a stud right out of the gate. This is my second running back, so I don't see an issue or your point.

How does anyone say LT or LJ..?

How are the must haves when you MUST HAVE a top 3 pick in order to get either one... :lol:

Early- LT2

Others- Martin (not done yet), Deangelo Williams (i love foster but too injury prone to pass up Williams)

I second this motion. :clap:

I feel Corey has a ton of motivation going into this year. Also, he's a fantastic value right now. Maroney is a must later in the draft.

I'm not sure I understand your point. If Dillon is healthy all year I get 1200 yards and 12 td's from Corey. If Dillon goes down, I think Maroney would be a stud right out of the gate. This is my second running back, so I don't see an issue or your point.

i wasnt challenging, so dont get defensive. i was trying to see if anyone thought maroney would see significant playing time this year if dillon is healthy. so it sounds like (and i think this too) that dillon will be seeing all of the work this season, unless he goes down. its not that maroney is bad, its just that dillon still rocks and maroney will get a year to learn on the sidelines.

i wasnt challenging, so dont get defensive. i was trying to see if anyone thought maroney would see significant playing time this year if dillon is healthy. so it sounds like (and i think this too) that dillon will be seeing all of the work this season, unless he goes down. its not that maroney is bad, its just that dillon still rocks and maroney will get a year to learn on the sidelines.

Ahh, I getcha.