Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Need advice.

shut up shut up shut up shut up

:ninja: :huh: :P

You were so sure of yourself yesterday that you were not nagging him, yet you still chose to ask him again yesterday if he was going to get the procedure done and also if you were nagging him. Thats gold. :)

That's because you focking tools told her for 5 pages that she was nagging him :wall:

Snuff, shut up before I start posting pics of spiders in this thread to scare your pansy ass away.

shut up shut up shut up shut up

:ninja: :huh: :P

You were so sure of yourself yesterday that you were not nagging him, yet you still chose to ask him again yesterday if he was going to get the procedure done and also if you were nagging him. Thats gold. :wall:

So are you the one driving the Women Hating Wagon while Meph and Rustor McFockstor are pounding away at each other?

I will remember that I am not allowed to ask my husband questions, and I should just shut my mouth and remain in the kitchen. With no shoes on.

So are you the one driving the Women Hating Wagon while Meph and Rustor McFockstor are pounding away at each other?

I will remember that I am not allowed to ask my husband questions, and I should just shut my mouth and remain in the kitchen. With no shoes on.

They only talk like this here because in real life they don't own their balls anymore.

Um, I am totally open to the alternative. I have researched what it would cost me and what it would entail for me to get my tubes tied. I mentioned this many times in the thread. He knows that it would be more invasive, and likely cost more as well due to the hospital admittance and the general anesthesia.

I have done all but called my HMO and scheduled my Tubal Ligation class (they require it if I am going to get it done). I offered to schedule the class and call my doctor, and hubby said, 'I thought I was going to be the one to get it done?'

Words and interpretation are two different things. Sit down criss cross apple sauce with him facing each other, stare him directly into the chest, and say with the utmost of sincerity "honey, I sense that you might be hesitant about the V. I don't want you to do something you aren't comfortable with. I want you to honestly tell me how you feel."

Yes, I am obviously a woman hater for pointing out your uncanny nagging ways. :ninja:

And Gutter, post a pic of a spider and I will hunt you down and steal you for usage in my daughters dollhouse. :huh:

Sit down criss cross apple sauce

If getting a vasectomy makes me talk like this, I think I'm having second thoughts. :ninja:

Words and interpretation are two different things. Sit down criss cross apple sauce with him facing each other, stare him directly into the chest, and say with the utmost of sincerity "honey, I sense that you might be hesitant about the V. I don't want you to do something you aren't comfortable with. I want you to honestly tell me how you feel."

then fellate him

They only talk like this here because in real life they don't own their balls anymore.

Must be.

One minute I get, "Have you asked him instead of doing the passive agressive wait for him to tell me crap?"

I ask.

YOU'RE A NAG!!! OMG!!! You're a nag!!!

:ninja:

Now, if I mention it today, yes, I am a nag.

....says Snippy McSnipster.

It really really really does seem like you are nagging. You are focused on it and that's clear. I am pretty sure your husband can pick up on that as well.

If getting a vasectomy makes me talk like this, I think I'm having second thoughts. :ninja:

I'd call it "Injun style" but I don't want to get banned. :huh:

Has Gutterboy ever been more right? I don't think so. Go get em GB :ninja:

It really really really does seem like you are nagging.

Could it be because every other post is from one of you sh!td!cks saying she is nagging?

I'd call it "Injun style" but I don't want to get banned. :huh:

I call it c0cktotwat.

Has Gutterboy ever been more right? I don't think so. Go get em GB :ninja:

It's pretty clear that these guys get berated and nagged to death when they get home and they don't have the balls to stand up to their wives, so they project their feelings of wife resentment to TNG.

Sigh.

I asked him if he's changed his mind. No. He hasn't.

I told him that if he has, to please let me know. He reitterated that he hasn't changed his mind.

I let him know that I have looked into the tubal, and it will cost $XXX for my HMO to do it. He said no, he will be the one to get it done.

When I was pregnant, the doctor mentioned it for at least the first 6 months worth of appointments. After each one, he said, No, I will get it done. Dr. mentioned the Morning After Pill prescription because he knows that we are using condoms. That brought up a whole 'nother set of things between hubby and I, and he again said that he'd be the one to get snipped.

I am not going to sit down and look him in the eye and do all of that. He's had ample opportunities to tell me that he's changed his mind, that he's not comfy doing it, etc. If I keep going on and on, it WILL be nagging. I can't pressure him to "really tell me how he feels" everytime I have a small doubt of what he's saying, I TRUST that he is being honest now.

Edited to add: Not "doubt." That was the wrong word. I am not going to try and "interpret" what he's trying to say and try to make it mean something else. "Oh, he said he's not changed his mind. He must really mean that he HAS changed his mind, but doesn't want to tell me that he has because he's afraid that I will get mad..." I am NOT going to do that to myself, and I can assure you that I didn't marry someone that can't tell me how they feel outright.

On a side note, we went out to dinner with some family members last night, and someone commented on us having more children. He said (and I quote), "Nope. I won't be having anymore kids. With anyone." If that's not a final statement, then I don't know what is.

People here seem to think that my husband and I have a communication problem, and we don't. I don't yell, scream, whatever. I ask plainly, I talk plainly, especially when it's a major decision like this. I ask questions, he asnwers and the subject is done for that time. Unless, either one of us has additional questions/concerns.

Jerry, weren't you the one who a short time ago told me that "he'd better get on it, or you'll end up with a third kid?" :ninja:

Not trying to be a brat here, but you guys are telling me to ask him questions, sit down and look him in the eye, and in the next breath telling me that I am nag.

Make up your focking minds.

TNG, the more you tell them you're not nagging, the more they will say you are nagging.

TNG, the more you tell them you're not nagging, the more they will say you are nagging.

DING FOCKING DING DING!!!!!!

Of course.

I'd call it "Injun style" but I don't want to get banned. :argue:

The new PC way is "pretzel style." :(

I have mentioned it several times, and while he knows that he needs to go, he hasn't done anything.

How do I light a fire under his ass to get this done?!

Yeah, but I wasn't ready when I was having the baby. It was TOO final, you know?

We didn't "skip" over the conversation, actually discussed it MANY times.

We went back and forth (hubby and I) MANY times.

Truth be told, it's just TOO final for me.

He just won't get off his ass

And no, I REFUSE to go back on the pill.

Of course. I have often said, "You sure you don't want anymore kids?"

I wouldn't give my husband an ultimatum. Last night I said, "If you want me to look into getting a tubal, I will. I don't want to have an 'Oops' pregnancy."

I am not FORCING him to do anything.

Uh-huh.

Supermike, I am not holding ANYTHING over his head. I have not given ultimatums, I have not said "Do this or else." All I have said recently is, "Hey, you gonna call, or do I need to look into getting myself done."

We haven't talked about it in MONTHS - like FIVE of them, since that's how old our daughter is. I addressed it yesterday.

:rolleyes:

It's my body, and I will not do that to myself again.

How much focking time does he need?

Last time I am going to post on this.

Ok so TNG, it sounds like you are genuinely concerned about another pregnancy and would like some sort of final result.

I guess why don't you just get the surgery done yourself? Yes its supposedly easier for a guy to get snipped, yes it's cheaper, but you seem to be the one who wants this soooo badly.

You say you have told him you will get a tubal, but realistically all that is is you saying that, so he will say "No I will get it done". If you're serious, instead of thinking about how you can set up his doctor's appointment, make one for yourself.

Then next time don't say, "I will get a tubal, say to him, I have made an appointment to have a a tubal done"

One of three things will happen:

1) He will say cool and let you do it

2) He will say don't, I will get cut and continue to delay it--just cause he doesn't really want to get cut, but has to appease you

3) He will make an appointment and get cut.

This gibberish about you telling him you will get a tubal is nothing more than a game on your part. You have no intention of having that done..you want to force him to get tied.

Just as an update:

I called him and said, "Have you changed your mind about the vasectomy thing?"

Last time I am going to post on this.

Thank God.

You couldn't be any more dumb, unless you were mephisto.

:Nagging would be me coming home every night, asking if he'd called. I don't do that. Mentioning it once (well, now twice) in five months is FAR from nagging. However, if you feel it is nagging, then so be it.

Ummm... yeah, okay. :thumbsup:

nag nag nag nag nag

1. No question about it. TNG's a focking nag

2. Gutterboy is clearly in touch with his "nagging" feminine side

3. Mephisto won this thread by a mile

4. Thanks to all for the laughs

1. No question about it. TNG's a focking nag

2. Gutterboy is clearly in touch with his "nagging" feminine side

4. Thanks to all for the laughs

How many times have you been divorced?

So, I asked hubby last night, 'Did you think I was nagging you about the whole vasectomy thing?"

How many times have you been divorced?

Enough to have learned when I'm being nagged and when I'm not.

:banana:

Oh, the irony....

Enough to have learned when I'm being nagged and when I'm not.

Gutterboy is one of those that will let the woman push his nuts up INTO his sack if it will make her happy.

All that matters is how many times you have been divorced. Forget anything about credibility or pride.

Totall focking tool....and a complete puss.

Gutterboy is one of those that will let the woman push his nuts up INTO his sack if it will make her happy.

All that matters is how many times you have been divorced. Forget anything about credibility or pride.

Totall focking tool....and a complete puss.

I don't need to have sperm in my jizm to have credibility or pride. I've already fathered 3 kids, they are my pride. I have plenty of other reasons to have credibility and pride. Obviously you don't. :banana:

Thank God.

You couldn't be any more dumb, unless you were mephisto.

:lol: OH yes he could. He could be Gutterboy... saying that she hasn't been nagging in the face of all of the evidence I just requoted (properly) pointing out that, not only has she been nagging... not only has she been giving him ultimatums (thinly disguised as "I'll get the tubal" overtures that ring hollow)... but she has also lied her ass off and otherwise backpedaled about just how often she puts pressure on him.

Now that we're clear that he is just taking his sweet-assed time getting it done, she should shut up and so should you.

I made my case. You were owned.

Better luck next time, Guttertool. :banana:

No kidding.

I dont know if someone mentioned this after page 3, but Visectomies are only 70% of the time reversable. So that is pretty scary. You say having your tubes tied is too final for you, well, having his tubes tied COULD be final for him. Like it or not, he may be thinking the same way as you. I know you discussed it, and decided it was gonna be him, but you cant really get mad at him or anything because he is dragging his feet seeing this could be final for him. he who has not sinned cast the first stone... if you are too afraid to have yours done, dont harp on him cause he might be scared to have his done...

mephisto, you are a sad, pathetic individual.

Gutterboy, I am also right. :banana:

Truth hurts. I know it's tough for both you and TNG to face... but there it all is... in her own words. Deal with it, sweetie.

I dont know if someone mentioned this after page 3, but Visectomies are only 70% of the time reversable. So that is pretty scary. You say having your tubes tied is too final for you, well, having his tubes tied COULD be final for him. Like it or not, he may be thinking the same way as you. I know you discussed it, and decided it was gonna be him, but you cant really get mad at him or anything because he is dragging his feet seeing this could be final for him. he who has not sinned cast the first stone... if you are too afraid to have yours done, dont harp on him cause he might be scared to have his done...

It depends on time from surgery, but ranges anywhere from 99% to 70%.

Also

He said (and I quote), "Nope. I won't be having anymore kids. With anyone."

Gutterboy, I am also right. :banana:

Truth hurts. I know it's tough for both you and TNG to face... but there it all is... in her own words. Deal with it, sweetie.

Oh yeah, it's real tough for me to face, cause I always defend TNG in all her threads. I see your quotes, and any idiot can pull select quotes and piece them together to make their argument. All you care about is "winning the thread" so you can say you were right. It's sad, really, but I guess you don't have much in life so geek board victories are what you need.