Sign in to follow this  
Texansfan

TO = piece of dogsh*t

First this assclown finds a sucker in Jerry Jones to pay him after he ruins the Eagles.

Then he sings a rap about how he got paid.

He IMMEDIATELY starts up sh*t in camp by battling with Bill Parcells and refusing to practice saying his hamstring hurts.

While on the sidelines he mocks all the other players by wearing some bicycle outfit while riding a bike on the sidelines.

Now since Parcells refused to play him in the last preseason game he mysteriously "reaggravated" his hamstring even though the MRI shows no damage.

This crybaby piece of sh*t needs his ass beat. I swear the entire Dallas Oline should take him behind the training facility and beat the sh*t out of him.

Watch how he'll miraculously recover in time for the regular season once all the hard work in training camp is over.

If I were Bill Parcells I would REFUSE to play this guy in week 1. :clap:

I don't disagree with any of that.....but I blame more than just TO for the situation. The national media continues to give TO a spotlight even though he's a self-centered juvenile and the Cowboys signed him to a solid contract.

When will it be enough that everyone finally just looks elsewhere? Dunno. :clap:

I don't disagree with any of that.....but I blame more than just TO for the situation. The national media continues to give TO a spotlight even though he's a self-centered juvenile and the Cowboys signed him to a solid contract.

When will it be enough that everyone finally just looks elsewhere? Dunno. :clap:

As soon as he is not one of the best WRs in football. At his age we only have a couple of more years to go.

To answer your question this is his last stop!!!!!! I don't care how good he is or even thinks he is, he breaks up the unity in Dallas and they waive him. He will be lucky to play for the league minimum someplace

My sig line, which changed when the POS signed, says it all. And as a life-long Steelers fan who has always lived in Texas, I focking love it.

I don't blame this on media attention. This is ALL on Owens. Instead of being greatful and appreciative for a team to PAY him after he ruined 2 other franchises (SF and Philly), he picks up right where he left off with the Eagles.

And you know why he's doing this? Because all offseason once he signed with Dallas everyone was saying how "Parcells didn't approve the deal" or "Parcells will straighten him out and won't put up with his attitude".

So his big ass ego is trying to win out on that situation proving that YES, TO is the biggest focking assclown of all time and ALWAYS gets what he wants.

If he had any class whatsoever he would be doing everything in his power to be a model citizen in camp to earn his TEAMMATES respect. Instead he sits there on a bike and whines and cries.

Enjoy Jerry Jones when he ruins your franchise too, you PAID for it...

LOL

When will it be enough that everyone finally just looks elsewhere? Dunno. B)

Why should the National Media give a crap about the negative effect they have on this whole situation? The worse it gets for TO & the Cowboys the better it gets for them. They're doing their jobs of creating interest in their products and they won't be backing-down anytime soon.

TO as the "spectacle" could allevaite the scrutiny by shutting-up, practicing and being a team player like everyone else. Until he does (which he won't) it is and will continue to be SOLEY his fault.

Take heart Dallas fans... Parcells will find a way to win without him. As a Giants fan I have never cared for the Cowboys, but Parcells is a great coach. I don't see him putting up with T.O.'s sh*t for long. It will be his way or the highway, and T.O. will fade into obscurity... good riddance!

When will it be enough that everyone finally just looks elsewhere? Dunno. B)

Ah, but do you blame the media for reporting on TO because of his antics?

Let's be honest, he needs the spotlight. He does everything in his power to gain the spotlight, like wearing a bicycle outfit at practice.

He expects that the spotlight he draws to himself should be positive, and feels like he's being attacked by the media when the focus isn't so positive.

He enables the spotlight to be on himself. I'm sure if he just shut his mouth, played football, and let his actions on the field speak for himself, he would receive much more positive press.

This is when he speaks of his two personalities: Terrell Owens and TO. He himself admits that you can't have one without the other.

I don't feel bad for him one bit. He brings it on himself. I always bring up the hypocrital example: when he signed with the Cowboys, at the press conference he said the whole Philly thing was behind him, and that he was past it. Yet a few months later, he releases a book that basically discussed his time in Philly.

He can't have it both ways.

I just feel bad for the owners who drafted him already this year, thinking things would be different. :banana:

Don’t feel sorry for us.. we got great value on a top 5 WR because of all this and we will ride his talent and the Dallas Offense to the promise land. :headbanger: Thanks for letting your personal feelings about a player cloud your judgment on his fantasy value. B)

Don’t feel sorry for us.. we got great value on a top 5 WR because of all this and we will ride his talent and the Dallas Offense to the promise land. :headbanger: Thanks for letting your personal feelings about a player cloud your judgment on his fantasy value. :headbanger:

Doesn't say "TO = piece of FANTASY dogsh*t" does it.

Face the fact. Big peanut filled turd.

An immature 34 year old and a player on the downside of his career ,speed -wise.

Parcells won't put up with his garbage but Jones will meddle to keep from looking like an idiot for signing him - result, bad soap opera and morale killer.

Good move, Jerry.

Parcells deserved better in his final coaching job.

Don’t feel sorry for us.. we got great value on a top 5 WR because of all this and we will ride his talent and the Dallas Offense to the promise land. :headbanger: Thanks for letting your personal feelings about a player cloud your judgment on his fantasy value. :headbanger:

That's what Owens owners were saying prior to last season, how'd that work out???

Its funny, alot of people were 2nd guessing TO when he had injuries last year ( outside of the broken leg ). I think that is one of the reasons hugh douglas got in a fight with him

Ah, but do you blame the media for reporting on TO because of his antics?

Let's be honest, he needs the spotlight. He does everything in his power to gain the spotlight, like wearing a bicycle outfit at practice.

He expects that the spotlight he draws to himself should be positive, and feels like he's being attacked by the media when the focus isn't so positive.

He enables the spotlight to be on himself. I'm sure if he just shut his mouth, played football, and let his actions on the field speak for himself, he would receive much more positive press.

This is when he speaks of his two personalities: Terrell Owens and TO. He himself admits that you can't have one without the other.

I don't feel bad for him one bit. He brings it on himself. I always bring up the hypocrital example: when he signed with the Cowboys, at the press conference he said the whole Philly thing was behind him, and that he was past it. Yet a few months later, he releases a book that basically discussed his time in Philly.

He can't have it both ways.

I'm not blaming the media per se, I just think we live in a world where if TO did "just shut his mouth, play football, and let his actions on the field speak for themselves", the media would lost interest in him. You all are very right that he does crave the spotlight, but who grants the spotlight to guys like this? The ambulance-chasing, train-wreck chasing media. News is dumbed down these days to sensationalism and TO is the poster boy for gaining the spotlight for being a self-centered, completely self-absorbed, prima donna. He's actually delusional at this point.

So, my point was not to deflect blame away from TO, per se. Just point out that our media culture in this country and in the world continues to seek out the train wrecks as opposed to shining the spotlight on good, positive things and good, positive people.

That's what Owens owners were saying prior to last season, how'd that work out???

I would have taken him for those first 7 games.. what did he have 6 TDs and 750 yards? Money! Who gives a ###### about his attitude? Players play. TO is a player. He wont be benched this season. The conflict is all media trying to create a story, nothing more. There is no conflict. Owens is getting ready for the season; his coach is making sure he is ready, and protecting his stud from further injury. End of story. T.O. if healthy will be a fantasy stud this year, so I took him with a 3rd round pick (bargain!). I don’t see a stat column for attitude. So I guess it doesn’t need to affect my draft.

That's what he'll end up with this year too... 6 TD's and 750 yards, but it will be in about 10 games... Not worth a 2nd round pick ANYWAY YOU CUT IT! :mad:

And he got 8 votes in the best FF WR Poll... LMAO... There is 8 pissed off owners... :D

Hines Ward hasn't been practicing and he's not getting hated on for it, as well he shouldn't.

This is just more people chastising TO because of who he is. He'll be on the field when the season begins and he will ball and the same people yelling about him now will talk about how great he is.

My sig line, which changed when the POS signed, says it all. And as a life-long Steelers fan who has always lived in Texas, I focking love it.

You poor simpleton. Jerry Jones is the debil.

So all u guys feel the same way about H. Ward and S. Smith right.. The same type of B.S. injury is keeping them on the sidelines.. Let's be consistent peops..

As an Eagle fan I'm loving every report about what a disruptive jackass Owens is being. I knew he'd throw his QB under the bus and start pulling this sheet at some point, but I figured it wouldn't have happend until Week 6 or so. I'm delighted to see that TO hasn't gotten any more mature or learned a thing during his time off. Here's hoping he poisons the locker room of yet another team and drives Parcells into retirement. <_<

That said ... I have a feeling Owens' mystery injuries are going to clear up once the real season starts. The thing about TO is that he just loves attention. When things are rolling and he's scoring TDs he gets the spotlight and all is good. When the team isn't doing well or nothing important is happening, like in the preseason, Owens creates distractions just to goad the media into reporting on it. Then he complains that the media blow things out of proportion.

Anyway, the guy is a Grade A ass hole but he is a remarkable talent. At least he was for a year and a half with the Eagles. Who knows how he'll be now? He's 32, hasn't played in quite awhile and IMO Bledsoe isn't nearly the downfield passer that McNabb is. If Dallas starts the year winning and Owens gets the ball everything will be gold.

If Parcells decides he's had enough though forget it - you are never going to win a battle of wills with Owens because he's 100% selfish and he knows he can hurt the Cowboys more than they can hurt him.

So all u guys feel the same way about H. Ward and S. Smith right.. The same type of B.S. injury is keeping them on the sidelines.. Let's be consistent peops..

Yeah, because today Smitty and Hines were wearing there MotoX uniforms to practice... <_<

Hines Ward hasn't been practicing and he's not getting hated on for it, as well he shouldn't.

This is just more people chastising TO because of who he is. He'll be on the field when the season begins and he will ball and the same people yelling about him now will talk about how great he is.

That's BS. Hines Ward isn't getting hated on b/c he is trying to practice, and he's not sitting on the sidelines wearing Tour De France outfit while riding the bike.

His attitude towards his injury is frustration and resentment for not being out there with his teammates.

Not to mention Hines Ward is just coming off of a SUPER BOWL MVP season.

Meanwhile Owens takes the attitude that he doesn't need to practice anyway even thought he's with a brand new team with a new system.

What was Owens doing the end of last year.... oh yeah... sitting on his focking ass thinking who's world he'd ruin next....

First this assclown finds a sucker in Jerry Jones to pay him after he ruins the Eagles.

Then he sings a rap about how he got paid.

He IMMEDIATELY starts up sh*t in camp by battling with Bill Parcells and refusing to practice saying his hamstring hurts.

While on the sidelines he mocks all the other players by wearing some bicycle outfit while riding a bike on the sidelines.

Now since Parcells refused to play him in the last preseason game he mysteriously "reaggravated" his hamstring even though the MRI shows no damage.

This crybaby piece of sh*t needs his ass beat. I swear the entire Dallas Oline should take him behind the training facility and beat the sh*t out of him.

Watch how he'll miraculously recover in time for the regular season once all the hard work in training camp is over.

If I were Bill Parcells I would REFUSE to play this guy in week 1. :banana:

So how do you really feel :rolleyes:

PS - He'll still put up great fantasy #'s this year IMO

You poor simpleton. Jerry Jones is the debil.

Nope, Jerry is just the dumbass who had the devil's card and decided to dial him up. And now something wicked this way comes...

Its funny, alot of people were 2nd guessing TO when he had injuries last year ( outside of the broken leg ). I think that is one of the reasons hugh douglas got in a fight with him

You're right. Before they suspended him last year he told the media he couldn't play for at least two weeks. Then Philly suspended him and he whines and says he wants to play.

I would have taken him for those first 7 games.. what did he have 6 TDs and 750 yards? Money! Who gives a ###### about his attitude? Players play. TO is a player. He wont be benched this season. The conflict is all media trying to create a story, nothing more. There is no conflict. Owens is getting ready for the season; his coach is making sure he is ready, and protecting his stud from further injury. End of story. T.O. if healthy will be a fantasy stud this year, so I took him with a 3rd round pick (bargain!). I don’t see a stat column for attitude. So I guess it doesn’t need to affect my draft.

A late 2nd early third round pick with 6 TDs and 750 yards = Bust. I had TO the last two years and he is not there when you need him. Character has nothing to do with it, one 16 game season in the last 7 years = injury prone.

I just feel bad for the owners who drafted him already this year, thinking things would be different. :pointstosky:

What about those of us who drafted him last year and made him our 2-year player? :lol:

If Parcells decides he's had enough though forget it - you are never going to win a battle of wills with Owens because he's 100% selfish and he knows he can hurt the Cowboys more than they can hurt him.

Give me a freakin' break! You think TO is going to win a battle of wills against Parcells? Dude you're high! :pointstosky:

Doesn't look like he's had much of an effect on them yet. The offense has been able to move the ball and put up numbers w/o TO. And they will continue to do so...

I don't believe they diagnosed their own injuries.

The offense has been able to move the ball and put up numbers w/o TO. And they will continue to do so...

You're right! The sad thing is the Cowboys and the Tuna did not need TO. The reason TO is there is because the only guy in Dallas with a bigger ego than TO, Jerry Jones, wanted him there.

You're right! The sad thing is the Cowboys and the Tuna did not need TO. The reason TO is there is because the only guy in Dallas with a bigger ego than TO, Jerry Jones, wanted him there.

I agree. They would have been better off keeping Key.

I'm not blaming the media per se, I just think we live in a world where if TO did "just shut his mouth, play football, and let his actions on the field speak for themselves", the media would lost interest in him. You all are very right that he does crave the spotlight, but who grants the spotlight to guys like this? The ambulance-chasing, train-wreck chasing media. News is dumbed down these days to sensationalism and TO is the poster boy for gaining the spotlight for being a self-centered, completely self-absorbed, prima donna. He's actually delusional at this point.

So, my point was not to deflect blame away from TO, per se. Just point out that our media culture in this country and in the world continues to seek out the train wrecks as opposed to shining the spotlight on good, positive things and good, positive people.

The spotlight is available to anyone who wants it. There have been less talented players who've received just as much publicity (positive and negative).

Professional athletes are afforded the opportunity to grab that spotlight because of what they do. There are alot of professional athletes who shy away from the spotlight, and there are those who crave it. And there are a select few (like Owens) who don't know what to do without it.

I equate him with those folks from Real World I (from MTV) who still seek the spotlight on that stupid Real World/Road Rules Challenge you see on TV.

TO has an addiction to himself. :wub:

If he has a repeat of last year, some idiot owner will sign him again next year, you'll see.

As a Cowboys homer, I don't see TO doing anything wrong??????? :dunno:

He does not need any pre-season games behind his belt to be a game breaker for Dallas. Also having TO lineup at wideout changes a defense's entire gameplan, so it means no safties constantly loading up in the box against the Cowboys which means the running game vastly improves. I would rather see Dallas groom some of their younger wideouts this pre-season, because they need it in case Glenn and TO have to miss some regular season games due to injury this season.

So this is one Cowboys fan who likes TO, and what he brings to improving the entire offensive scheme in Dallas.