Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Bears 34, Lions 3

We're here to talk about fantasy football fatty. Not only have you not posted anything football related in this thread you came in for the sole purpouse of retaliating. Atleast I wrote 5 or 6 complete paragraphs of actual football content before I took my shots at the Bears fans. Nobody cares about your personal life or what you pretend to look like. I mean, jesus you're pathetic. You sit here and play holier than thou and talk about people "going on about themselves" and "retaliating" then you turn around and do the exact same thing. You might want to have your doctor up your paxil or whatever meds you take for your mental illness. It's obviously not doing a lick of good. I'll go ahead and promise you I will NOT post anything further in this thread. I know how much you're aching to get the last word in so I'll give you that ribbon.

God bless women. They make even us crazy guys seem so mentally stable. :first:

LIONS 17 BEARS 7 (and if we lose I'll eat my humble pie)

If I ever shut up! I posted 2 other times unlike you who goes on and on about themselves. I am not near being 35 or fat or has a perm. But since you are pushing me into this to defend my self, I am actually an athlete who is competitive and happens to like football like most of my girl friends aside from being 5' 5", 130 lbs with straight light brown hair. I don't need to kid anyone as I don't go around posting in threads about how great I am. I have something called self confidence. Now go back to beating off.

Ah, I think that we'll need that picture to verify these statements you've made. Preferably in some athletic activity... B)

please... :P

Congrats to the Bears fans....it doesn't look like anyone is gonna step up to challenge them this year in the NFCN

Congrats to the Bears fans....it doesn't look like anyone is gonna step up to challenge them this year in the NFCN

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Minn is also 2-0. Their wins have been less impressive, but against much better competition.

Safe to say that it is a two team race as of now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Minn is also 2-0. Their wins have been less impressive, but against much better competition.

For now...though I would not call Washington all that much better of competition right now.

And Carolina without Smith has really not been good...even then it took an idiotic punt return and a fake FG for the Vikings to score a TD.

Way to keep things in check Walter, I don't think Minny's offense can do much against Chicago's D. We'll get that chance to see this week. Minny will definitely be the toughest the Bears have seen this year.

For now...though I would not call Washington all that much better of competition right now.

And Carolina without Smith has really not been good...even then it took an idiotic punt return and a fake FG for the Vikings to score a TD.

Hard to say, two playoff teams from last year that are off to bad starts playing without their main offensive star. 2 wins in the bank is nothing to sneeze at though.

Hard to say, two playoff teams from last year that are off to bad starts playing without their main offensive star. 2 wins in the bank is nothing to sneeze at though.

True...Minny did catch them at the best time.

Portis did play some against Minny...though limited...and without a running game, they are awful as it is open season on Brunell.

Carolina...without Smith they are in trouble...especially with boneheaded mistakes like being up by 7 and trying that stunt on a punt return. And their line is run blocking better than I thought they would...but Brad was on his ass 5 times yesterday...not very good. Their tackles are bad (lots of holding in the Wash game that was not even called against the tackles...the ends looked to be around them almost every play).

interesting. were you conceding the division last year after week 2--or even after week 4 when the bears were 1-3?

play a couple of more games before you order the super bowl tickets--or at least if you do buy them make sure there's a return policy just in case.

interesting. were you conceding the division last year after week 2--or even after week 4 when the bears were 1-3?

play a couple of more games before you order the super bowl tickets--or at least if you do buy them make sure there's a return policy just in case.

Swamp..they just destroyed your Lions...time to shut your trap.

Nobody is saying Super Bowl...just that it is a 2 way race for the division...one in which IMO the Bears have the upper hand on anyway.

:pointstosky:

settle down in the backseat.

last year, 1-3 was tied for 1st place after 4 weeks.

GB and Det are done for this year as far as playoff aspirations are concerned. If that isnt obvious to you then your delusion knows no bounds. No one said anything about SB tickets - this is just you reading what you choose to and then making up the rest.

No one said anything about SB tickets - this is just you reading what you choose to and then making up the rest.

No joke - different year, same story. Hey bitter welchdog, if you were going to be a woman when the Bears won a couple of games, why did you even bother showing up at all this season? You keep claiming that you expected and predicted this, and yet you're still :D

:headbanger: Swamp poopie is bitter and delusional because the Bears just ass-whooped....I meaqn ###### slapped his Div II team into oblivion

The lydowns are PATHETIC......whoever said marinelli is making them work hard has no clue. They looked like losers out there.....scared .....wimps

2 years in row.....ASS KICKING.....Time to wear the brown bags and take out the "Fire Millen" signs morons

I live in Orange County, California. Like I said, my parents gave our family the greatest gift anyone could give and moved us out of that craphole 20 years ago. Don't kid yourself, I'm someone who's seen "both sides of the fence". The whole midwestern United States is a complete cesspool. They dont call it the armpit of America for nothing.

Bears, Lions, Green Bay, Minny.... they all suck and their whole state sucks. The only thing I miss about DET is the Lions and Tigers and tbh if Los Angeles gets a football team I'll most likely hop on that wagon. I've already started the transition to the Angels and Lakers so I'm sure it won't be that hard.

next.

Pat yourself on the back transplant, because it's people like you who've killed So Cal as a premier place to live. Just killed it. We used to joke that every sunny New Years Day Parade in Pasadena brought a whole new wave of Jed Clampetts out to flood our beaches. :doh:

Swamp..they just destroyed your Lions...time to shut your trap.

Nobody is saying Super Bowl...just that it is a 2 way race for the division...one in which IMO the Bears have the upper hand on anyway.

:banana:

With the Bears having the easiest schedule in football this year isn't it an easy assumption that they have the upper hand?

I personnally believe the Bears should go 14-2, worst case.

DA Lions

Defensive Battle

Field goals and then.....

Roy Williams for his first TD!!!

Lions 10 Chicago 6

Crunch Crunch Crunch.... Munch Munch Munch

Eating crow like a good little man.

Maaaaaaan the LIONS suck!!

Go Bears... Too bad I didn't get their D this year. Enjoyed very much last year.

Crunch Crunch Crunch.... Munch Munch Munch

Eating crow like a good little man.

Maaaaaaan the LIONS suck!!

Go Bears... Too bad I didn't get their D this year. Enjoyed very much last year.

Granted. The Lions looked horrific yesterday. Some of that was the Bears D rattling them and some of it was just a lack of discipline. I expect Coach M will be kicking some butt this week for stupid mental errors (I am sure he doesn't realize that it is actually built into the uniform and not the fault of the individual players). Fumbles and penalties will kill you every game and Detroit had their share for an entire season yesterday.

At least we didn't lose to the Saints! Sorry, I had to find some bright side, even as lame as it is.

Pat yourself on the back transplant, because it's people like you who've killed So Cal as a premier place to live. Just killed it. We used to joke that every sunny New Years Day Parade in Pasadena brought a whole new wave of Jed Clampetts out to flood our beaches. :wacko:

Living in Detroit would skew your opinion of the midwest, but I'll take the wilderness of Colorado, Minnesota, Wisonsin, and the city of Chicago over the over-populated So. Cal any day of the week. Orange County needs to start turning people away, before it causes California to fall into the ocean. Northern California is paradise, and I make a seasonal trek to visit family and my pot-dealer once a year, but there is someting wrong with the lifestyle once you pass Cal Poly heading south, and I can't put a finger on it.