Sign in to follow this  
MahSoonerz

The weekly Sweating Out MNF Thread

Down 2 points, have Fred Taylor and Jags D vs. Steelers D. Feelin' pretty good. If we pull through, we'll survive Peyton Manning's 400 yard 3 TD day. We're screwed on the tiebreaker unless Ernest Wilford gets Antonio Bryant type numbers.

Go Jaguars! :wall:

Down by 1.5.......I have my choice of FWP or Freddy T vs his Jaguar D................right now I have FWP in there but not sure if its the right choice.... B)

Down 2 points, have Fred Taylor and Jags D vs. Steelers D. Feelin' pretty good. If we pull through, we'll survive Peyton Manning's 400 yard 3 TD day. We're screwed on the tiebreaker unless Ernest Wilford gets Antonio Bryant type numbers.

Go Jaguars! B)

You needed two more points on Sat. too. :P

BS loss, tough one.

Hines Ward can't outscore the Jags D by 20 points.

:P :banana: :banana:

UP 16-points and need Heath Miller and Josh Scobee to suck balls tonight.

21 pts fom Ward. Possible; yes; likely; no. 2 TD's and 90 yards vs the Jags is the only way I see it happening.

Need a combo of 5 TOs/sacks by Jags D. Or a nice TD by them should do it.

Up by 20 and have MJ going against Miller and FWP.

I'm not worried about Miller and all that happened last week, he used up his nine lives. It's Parker that has me nervous. He only needs 100 yds and a TD and I'm throwin the TV out the picture window and beatin the wife. God, I love this game .

i dont need chit....BUT i'd still like to roll even more points up! i'm highest point total this week regardless & want to shake last week's loss outta my head when i scored the 3rd highest points, yet lost by .7 points (thanks to feely missing a FG....bastage cost me the game as missed FGs are -1 point) - i have freddy going tonight & hope he can get at least 80 apy's & 1+ tds!

okay - so im greedy! :dunno:

;)

I need 22 points from the Jags Defense, possible but I'm not holding my breath. :blink:

I'm behind by 24. So, I need Hines Ward and the Jax D to get me 25 (at least) to win. My opponent doesn't have anyone tonight.

Hines to get 150 yds. 0 TD and Jax D to get a shutout, or a bunch of turnovers if no shutout.

I'm up by 5 pts, my oppponent has FWP & I have Jeff Reed.... K Ryan Longwell threw for a TD on a fake FG for my opponent, so that hasn't helped my cause...

You needed two more points on Sat. too. :clap:

BS loss, tough one.

Do NOT get me started. I haven't been this :D over officiating since the 1972 Olympics. (Although this year's Watkins Glen race came close.) I just have to keep repeating to myself that we didn't have to let them score that last TD or block our FG - that itself is hard enough to take, but at least that would be losing honestly. Our D blows chunks. :pointstosky:

Looks like both of us have some extra motivation when we meet next month.

Guest SheVegas

Down by 1...I have Farrior and Hines Ward.....he has Porter and Reed......Need Hines to get a TD and Farrior with some sacks or an int.