Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Hogan

Circumcision

Do you have any friends that are circumsized?

Yes, I do and they are all great people.

My husband, dad, brother, son...and 40 other guys that I am sure are as well, but I am not going to focking ask them...

Going through the birth canal is the more traumatic than getting circ'd. I have read that going through the birth process is more traumatic that most things human's experience in their lifetimes.

Going through the birth canal is the more traumatic than getting circ'd. I have read that going through the birth process is more traumatic that most things human's experience in their lifetimes.
Traumatic Experiences:

1. Being a Bills fan. :doublethumbsup:

2. Birthing

Everything Else.

I knew a guy that robbed a liquor store and is in jail right now. Guess what, he has no foreskin. jets24 is right! :doublethumbsup:

I just would like to interject with this bit of information.

I have never seen an 'uncircumcised' peenis. :D

Carry on.

you'd think the religious freaks would be all for leaving the kid intact because that's what God intended :lol:

I have never seen an 'uncircumcised' peenis. :headbanger:

Carry on.

Wouldn't it make some sense to have an idea what you're talking about before you start posting poorly reasoned 'points'?

Wouldn't it make some sense to have an idea what you're talking about before you start posting poorly reasoned 'points'?

I have inside sources who have experienced what I've described.

And just because you don't agree with my points, doesn't make them poor.

hth

You can't imagine the deep psychological scars you are inflicting on your kids by letting them go uncut. The ridicule, scorn, and derision that they will face throughout life because of their intact foreskins will cause them to feel isolated from their peers. They'll grow to hate life and resent their parents, and will be likely to commit suicide or become serial murderers. It's a little known fact that 100% of pedophiles have not been circumsized. Is a little elective surgery so bad in light of this?

It's the same thing with girls: if your daughter was cursed with the shame of a small chest, would you sit back and allow her to face the ostracism and self-hate that would result? Or would you do the humane thing, and have cosmetic surgery performed to enhance her God-given bust? I think we all know the answer to that.

If for nothing else than the sake of "Normalcy", we should continue to circumsize kids in the US. (Boys only). :blink: sure, there are no medical benifits, but kids are cruel, and no one wants their kids to face any more teasing than they already will for a myriad of other things.

Keep cuttin off that flap o skin! the pain is brief for the baby. I know- my son cried for some time, fell asleep,a nd enver thought about it again. i doubt ANY of us as adult males can remember ever being circumsized, or the pain involved. I know i can't, and I'm a friggin genius. :D

I have never seen an 'uncircumcised' peenis. :blink:

Carry on.

I haven't ever seen one IRL, either. Only on the 'net.

Oh, wait, my best friend's adopted son is intact. But he's three, so I really don't count that.

(doesn't it look the same erect anyway?)

No, it doesn't. Google it.

I say keep getting them cut...that way when the terrorists take us all hostage they can't single out us Jews. B)

I say keep getting them cut...that way when the terrorists take us all hostage they can't single out us Jews. :P
muslims..are cut too..don't ask how i know this. :ninja:

I have inside sources who have experienced what I've described.

And just because you don't agree with my points, doesn't make them poor.

hth

No, but you're poor reasoning most definitely does make them poor.

I love all the talk of teasing, and ridicule. How many focking fhags are posting here? I can't remember ever being naked with a bunch of boys, much less looking at their cacks, much less....looking close enough to see if they were circumsized. And then teasing them about it? Where is this? Queer Academy?

We had a boy a little over a year ago and got him circumsized. It was pretty fast. The Doctor took him out and brought him back in like 10 minutes. He wasn't crying when he came back either so I don't know how "traumatic" it was like another poster said. There are a few benefits to having him circumsized but I'd be lying if I didn't say that we had him circumsized so he would be "normal" looking down there. I don't think my wife and I gave the decision more than 2 minutes of thought before we decided.

I have given the medical benefits and the emotional benefits have been discussed.

However, as a parent the biggest benefit is not having to explain why "Daddy's peanus is different than my peanus". I believe that the aggravation level of a guy who is uncut would be less if he kept his son uncut. Same thing for a guy who is cut.

Yes. I am. We all pretend that it's no big deal but I believe it is traumatic for the baby. I don't care what you say, it focking hurts them big time. I believe not putting a baby through this barbaric, unnecessary ritual has a positive influence on his life. Do you have any friends that are circumsized?

Oh yeah. Well there was this one kid in school was uncut and he was mean. That disproves your point right there. :banana:

I can't remember ever being naked with a bunch of boys

Ummm, gym class, sports, communal college showers, the gym. Are you serious?

I vote strongly 'for' circumcision.

If nothing else, I think you and your wife should consider strongly the physical side of this.

Your son will at some point be picked on and made to question why he is 'different'. Now you'll hear a lot of arguments here that you should teach your son to not let it bother him if others ridicule him, but let's face it - kids already have enough peer pressure and acceptance issues to deal with as it is. I don't understand why a parent would choose not to have this procedure done as choosing against it will most likely cause emotional issues for their son as he grows up.

Some parents choose to let their sons decide for themselves when they are adults if they want to be circumcised or not. :banana: Still, they are letting them go through not only the stress and embarrasment of ridicule from friends and girlfriends as well as having to deal with the 'physical' pain of being circumcised as an adult!!!

How many of you guys here would want to face a procedure like this at your age? :lol:

how many of your firends have seen your ######?

I wasnt circumsized.. no problems, and i dont even think its that noticible... as in, uhh.... not to be graphic but it comes back on its own at times of excitment... plus, its saved me from some pain in some situations i wont get into...

damn, maybe now i should be worried after readng alot of that

i havnt delt with any ridicule because of it, i dont hang out with people naked... I don't know about all of you

plus I can just go out of state and have it done some other time...

I don't know why I wasn't but aint ###### I can do about it so...

how many of your firends have seen your ######?

I wasnt circumsized.. no problems, and i dont even think its that noticible... as in, uhh.... not to be graphic but it comes back on its own at times of excitment... plus, its saved me from some pain in some situations i wont get into...

damn, maybe now i should be worried after readng alot of that

i havnt delt with any ridicule because of it, i dont hang out with people naked... I don't know about all of you

plus I can just go out of state and have it done some other time...

I don't know why I wasn't but aint ###### I can do about it so...

What a freak :first:

Not because of what he said, while :crazy:, but because of that craptastic signature with his entire lineup from birth on

What a freak :rolleyes:

Not because of what he said, while :crazy:, but because of that craptastic signature with his entire lineup from birth on

patsie fans :blink:

if you do make the choice to circumcise your son,

You want to inquire as to the pain meds that will be used.

Up until very recently,

circumcision was the only surgical procedure

performed in this country without anesthesia.

the theory was that the baby cried from being strapped down but not from the pain.

This is now thought to be inaccurate.

It was not too long ago that pediatricians contended that infants were blind.

claiming that the mother's self report of the baby gazing at them was "wishful thinking."

We now know that babies can focus in black and white from the distance of the breast to the face of the mother 8-12 inches.

You are in such a tender time in life. enjoy...

sfw

What does the first sentence mean?

that my statement about uncircumcised peenies being correlated to AIDS was not just conjecture, that i've actually read articles from reputable scientific journals. what did you think i meant?

I have given the medical benefits and the emotional benefits have been discussed.

However, as a parent the biggest benefit is not having to explain why "Daddy's peanus is different than my peanus". I believe that the aggravation level of a guy who is uncut would be less if he kept his son uncut. Same thing for a guy who is cut.

Be honest. How many times do you let your kid check out your package?

Sorry this is the lamest excuse ever. :lol:

Be honest. How many times do you let you kid check out your package? F'in freak.

Sorry this is the lamest excuse ever. :lol:

You don't have kids, do you? You can't take a leak, shower, or anything else with at least one of them following you around. They are curious and they are not afraid to ask.

Granted, it was a lame attempt to be humorous with the comment, but it is not a matter of having them check out my package :doh:

You don't have kids, do you? You can't take a leak, shower, or anything else with at least one of them following you around. They are curious and they are not afraid to ask.

Granted, it was a lame attempt to be humorous with the comment, but it is not a matter of having them check out my package B)

have one with another due shortly.

so instead of lil' franknbeans, he's gonna be floppyskinnbeans.

he'll be flappin' in the breeze :thumbsup:

How about this one?

Doctors can now grow skin for burn victims using the foreskins of circumcised infants. One foreskin can produce 23,000 square meters, which would be enough to tarp every Major League infield with human flesh.

:dunno:

The rest of the article is pretty good if you have a peanus :)

http://health.msn.com/centers/mensexualhea...entid=100141786

I just took a piss and admired my exposed headed penus. I would be pissed if my parents left my helmet buried under mounds of flesh.

Question for neanderthal guys with flappy dicks? When you take a piss, do you have to pull back that smegma covered skin, or do you just let the piss run out like a leaky pipe?

I just took a piss and admired my exposed headed penus. I would be pissed if my parents left my helmet buried under mounds of flesh.

Question for neanderthal guys with flappy dicks? When you take a piss, do you have to pull back that smegma covered skin, or do you just let the piss run out like a leaky pipe?

Good question, Gutter.

I suspect they just let it drip between the folds and ignore it until the doctor has to clean it out because it is green with infection.

:lol:

Yes. I am. We all pretend that it's no big deal but I believe it is traumatic for the baby. I don't care what you say, it focking hurts them big time. I believe not putting a baby through this barbaric, unnecessary ritual has a positive influence on his life. Do you have any friends that are circumsized?

So judging by your always sunny and understanding disposition, you must not be cut? :doublethumbsup:

Granted, it was a lame attempt to be humorous with the comment, but it is not a matter of having them check out my package :lol:

Hmm, we have doors on the bathrooms in our house, and I don't ever recall having whipped it out to show the youngun's my cack. I guess some families do things differently.......... :D

I will show him how to wash unlike your feces laden kids