Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

***OFFICIAL*** Week 5 "What I need during MNF" Thread

I need the Broncos to shut down Steve McNair. In my league, he's averaging 20ppg and I only have a 14-point lead. :rolleyes:

As long as Plummer scores under 22 points I win. He's averaging 6 I think in my league. 4-1 baby. :rolleyes:

I need 4 points (1 per 10 yards, 6 for a TD) from either Heap or Wilcox. Can start either, what would you do with Heap being a little gimpy?

I don’t think I have a prayer. 4-0 so far and looking to remain undefeated. It’s gonna suck losing to the only remaining 0fer team in the league, but Delhomme isn’t getting it done for me and I got crap weeks from Roy Williams, Laurence Maroney, and LaDainiain Tomlinson.

Ah well… sometimes you just get one of those weeks.

I was praying for the Bears Shutout which would have given me a nice buffer, but then they went and coughed up that one TD.

Need 12 points total from Walker and the Ravens' D/ST. I don't like Walker's matchup, and Defenses usually don't score huge points in this league, so it's far from a lock.

Need 18 pts from Todd Heap. Not impossible, although very unlikely in my league's scoring system. That last pick six by the Eagles (worth 14 in my league) will be the death of me.

League 1.... I need 8 FGs from Matt Stover to tie. :wall: :wall: :wall:

League 2.... I need Javon Walker to not outscore Stover by 16 points. :rolleyes: :banana:

I'm up 3 points - 10yrds rush/rec 1pt . 25 yrds pass 1 pt 5 pts TD all aorund

I have Heap and TBell

He has Plummer...

I would be the slight favorite I think going into the game.

Down by 5, but I have Heap and Mason. All I need is 3 catches between the two of them.

Im up 5 pts and I have Todd Heap.

He has Tatum Bell. :(

I need the Ravens D to step up and stuff Bell. Also would like the Ravens offense to step up and wni this game so the Broncos can pass and not run.

I need Mark Clayton to go off. Unlikely.

I still need you to finish that story about busting the cheating Commissioner a few years back. It's focking KILLING me not to know how that story ended... and I can't even recall all of the juicy details of the bust! :blink:

Four FG's from Matt Stover :blink:

Sorry - I need him to trip and break his leg on the way to the field! :blink:

I need the Broncos to shut down Steve McNair. In my league, he's averaging 20ppg and I only have a 14-point lead. <_<

same here. i've a 1 pt. lead: he has mcnair & j.lewis, i've t.bell, t.heap and the broncs defense.

I'm down 4 and I have Tatum Bell. I like my chances but it's very far from a sure thing. Last week, I thought I had the win going into Monday Night with Favre, Driver, and Westbrook(turned out to have to play Buckhalter) and down by 17 pts.

My opponent's done, I need 13 points from the Ravens' D.

I also need 13 points from the Ravens D. and Mason to get less than 20 yds.

Another league I need both the ravens D and Heap to get 30 pts. combined.

In 1 league I need Heap to score 19 points which would mean about 6-7 catches for 60-70 yards and a TD.

In another league I need Heap to score less than 22, but because of the scoring systme in that league, he would have to get 3 TD's pluss a few more catches to score that many.

So I am rooting for Heap to have a really good game, but not to go bananas!

10 combined points from Heap and BALT D. So 40 or 50 yards from Heap and a couple sacks + an int/fumble by Denver. Think I should be ok but it will be close.

10 combined points from Heap and BALT D. So 40 or 50 yards from Heap and a couple sacks + an int/fumble by Denver. Think I should be ok but it will be close.

yeah, gonna be close my butt. i'm up by 10 due to starting maroney over fred taylor. my opponent has ravens dst..... :clap:

100 and a touch from JL......i fell "better" about it with the possible bad weather....

normally this would be a lock.

Also need 8pts from Tater in another league, feel very good about that.

I've got my game in the bag but to win the weekly highest score pot I need

Javon Walker to get 110 and a TD & Heap to get 60 & a TD

Or any combination of the two that nets me 29 or 30 points. I'm not holding my breath.

I am down by 14 in an IDP league. My oponent is finished for the week while I have Terrel Suggs and Adelius Thomas.

Personally I think it is 50 - 50 if I will get three scores by these two tonight.

My dream scenario is on the first play Terrel Suggs sacks Plummer, the ball comes loose is recovered by Thomas and he runs it in for a TD.

5 for the sack

5 for the fumble recovery

6 for the TD

I win and go to bed early!

Up by 15, we have Mark Clayton, opponent has Jamal Lewis. Feelin' pretty good, can't see Jamal scoring twice. Let the game begin!

I am down by 14 in an IDP league. My oponent is finished for the week while I have Terrel Suggs and Adelius Thomas.

Personally I think it is 50 - 50 if I will get three scores by these two tonight.

My dream scenario is on the first play Terrel Suggs sacks Plummer, the ball comes loose is recovered by Thomas and he runs it in for a TD.

5 for the sack

5 for the fumble recovery

6 for the TD

I win and go to bed early!

Not really close, but this last play made me think instantly of your post and come back to check...

2-5-DEN 42 (10:10) J.Plummer pass short left to T.Bell to DEN 40 for -2 yards (T.Suggs). FUMBLES (T.Suggs), RECOVERED by BLT-C.McAlister at DEN 40. C.McAlister ran ob at DEN 40 for no gain.

:banana:

Up by 8 and have Adelius Thomas, opponent has Suggs and Jamal.. Damm, Suggs just made a solo tackle and forced a fumble, thats 4 points...not good... Al Wilson already has 5 solo tackles, thats 5 points.

I have Jamal Lewis, Heap, and Stover, and the guy I'm against has Baltimore D. Kind of a shltty situation for me. Going into the game I was down 47 - 43. I need this to be a high scoring game, which most likely will not happen.

At the half... I offer MNF UPDATES!!!

I retain a 9-point at the half. If Steve McNair has another half like the 1st... I could miraculously eke-out the win. I doubt it, but one can hope...

:D