Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Detoilet Tiggers lose

Dead things choked in the playoffs; Piss-tons choked in the playoffs; Now the Tiggers

This year, the NL was probably the most pathetic it has EVER been and the Tiggers got destroyed 4-1 by a team that should have not been in the playoffs. The least watched World Series EVAH and the tiggers get blown out....

I guess swamp poopie will have no where to deflect the lydown talk to.....hey a$$wipe, Chicago White Sox = 2005 World Champs; Detoilet Tiggers = LOSERS

:cheers: :D :banana:

you're a duechebag!

as far as my tigers I glad we made it as far as we did... st. Louis has a good team and I give them all the props they deserve...

someitmes you can not win it all and not suck or not fail...

jdon

Guest JahRasta311

I'm not quite sure what this has to do with fantasy football....anyone?

Dead things choked in the playoffs; Piss-tons choked in the playoffs; Now the Tiggers

This year, the NL was probably the most pathetic it has EVER been and the Tiggers got destroyed 4-1 by a team that should have not been in the playoffs. The least watched World Series EVAH and the tiggers get blown out....

I guess swamp poopie will have no where to deflect the lydown talk to.....hey a$$wipe, Chicago White Sox = 2005 World Champs; Detoilet Tiggers = LOSERS

:o :o :o

Where were your White Sox in 2006? The NL was very pathetic and the Cubs were probably THE most pathetic. The Bulls are probably rebuilding.....again. The Blackhawks are the Blackhawks. And the Bears totally embarrassed themselves in last year's playoffs and have won nothing important yet this year.

What the hell is your point? :o

And I understand that you've got it in for this Detroit fan but when are you guys going to come up with something better than swamp poopie? I feel like I'm in grade school listening to you.

Sweetness and some others are the biggest tools on this board. Nothing better to do than act like friggin grade school kids. Grow the fvck up! :angry:

DETROIT SUCKS!!!! Hardcore lifer/homer YANKEE FAN here returning the favor when certain classless tiger fans came on here and rubbed it on when the YANKS lost. Thats what you get when you have some washed up scrub in rogers trying to cheat his way (according to the baseball rule where pitchers cannot apply ANY foreign substances to the baseball) to a title. Tigres had a good year too bad they sucked when it mattered most. YANKS ALL THE WAY IN 07!!!!!!!!!

Wow are you a loser

The sad thing is I can just picture you at home by yourself cheering for the cardinals because you don't like someone on the internet from a fantasy football message board truly focking pathetic

Hahahaha this coming from someone whose idol is Michael Irvin HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! TIGERS SUCK SEE HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT/favor returned!!!!!

Wow are you a loser

The sad thing is I can just picture you at home by yourself cheering for the cardinals because you don't like someone on the internet from a fantasy football message board truly focking pathetic

I don't know if that was directed towards me but I dont have any probs with swampdog but I didn't appreciate when a few tiger fans came on here and dumped on the YANKS and their fans. I was neutral for the most part but when the rogers thing came out and began leaning towards the cards. What a weird postseason.

Where were your White Sox in 2006? The NL was very pathetic and the Cubs were probably THE most pathetic. The Bulls are probably rebuilding.....again. The Blackhawks are the Blackhawks. And the Bears totally embarrassed themselves in last year's playoffs and have won nothing important yet this year.

What the hell is your point? :angry:

And I understand that you've got it in for this Detroit fan but when are you guys going to come up with something better than swamp poopie? I feel like I'm in grade school listening to you.

I am a Sox fan and don't endorse what Sweetness said but the above post about Chicago sports is way off. Congrats to the Cards. I wish the Tigers would have taken it for some reason though.

Y'all are missing the point. Welchpup came in here time and time again posting crap about how great the Lydowns would be and RIPPING ON EVERY OTHER NORRIS TEAM. When the Lydowns did the usual, lose every week, he tried to deflect to the Tigers and rip everyone 'cuz the Tigers actually did something. Nothing about football. Now, Sweetness handed back his A$$ which Sweetness and everyone else here has owned forever.

Welchpup welches on any and all bets, constantly just obviscates and berates to other issues and wonders why he is hated. He deserves any and all crap he gets. He has earned it.

Hahahaha this coming from someone whose idol is Michael Irvin HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! TIGERS SUCK SEE

I've never heard Michael Irvin called swervinirvin. As he is a Lion/Tiger fan, I'm going to extrapolate he's from Michigan and/or went to school in the state and from there I'm going to guess MSU and it's a homage to Spartan star and kind of Lion nobody Sedrick Irvin.

Not that whether or not he was a Michael Irvin fan had anything to do with anything in the first place...

Yeah I thought he made a wise comment to me and I returned one back so I would say nevermind b/c his comment was aimed at someone else from what I gather.

Guest JahRasta311

Im still not seeing the correlation between this and fantasy football....Where are the mods at to move this to the "who gives a ######" board.

I've never heard Michael Irvin called swervinirvin. As he is a Lion/Tiger fan, I'm going to extrapolate he's from Michigan and/or went to school in the state and from there I'm going to guess MSU and it's a homage to Spartan star and kind of Lion nobody Sedrick Irvin.

Not that whether or not he was a Michael Irvin fan had anything to do with anything in the first place...

Not that I give a crap either way, but swervinirvin probably has to do with Michael's relationship with drugs/alchohol & his automobile....

:dunno: ;) :banana:

How do consider the Pistons choking in the playoffs when they lost to the NBA Champion, in the Conference Finals (where were the Bulls?), the Red Wings also lost to the Oilers who made it to the Finals (where were the Blackhawks?) and the Tigers made it to the World Series with a bunch of rookies, they'll only be better for years to come. (where were the White Sox?). I know the Bears made the playoffs, but what the hell would you call getting stomped at home by Carolina after earning a bye (I know the Lions suck.)

So, it looks like 3 out of 4 Detroit teams had better years than Chicago teams in 2006. Sweetness34, you can stop you're jealous crying now and get back to masterbating to the underwear ads in the Sears catalog.

;) :banana: :banana:

Nice post Gayness....What a turd :dunno:

The CWS didn't even make the playoffs this year retard!!! Go smoke Ozzies pole Gayness

You are the last person to be posting about anything. ;)

The Oakland Raiders are a joke :dunno:

DETROIT SUCKS!!!! Hardcore lifer/homer YANKEE FAN here returning the favor when certain classless tiger fans came on here and rubbed it on when the YANKS lost. Thats what you get when you have some washed up scrub in rogers trying to cheat his way (according to the baseball rule where pitchers cannot apply ANY foreign substances to the baseball) to a title. Tigres had a good year too bad they sucked when it mattered most. YANKS ALL THE WAY IN 07!!!!!!!!!

It's a shame the Yanks weren't able to buy, er, um, win a title this year. :o

BTW, all the talk about Rogers is silly. In that game he pitched where LaRussa noticed the brown spot on his hand, that was done after the first inning. He wiped it off, then continued to dominate the rest of the game.

I am not a baseball fan, nor a fan of the Tigers and Kenny Rogers. I do think people who think he cheated need to wake the hell up to reality and look at the whole body of work. Besides, the Yankees focking blow because they've been getting beat regularly even while Georgy boy tries to buy himself a championship.

Seeing teams like Oakland and Detroit, who don't have the operating capital like the Yanks, stick it to the bloated egos in pinstripes every year is fantastic.

God help Steinbrenner if MLB actually institutes a salary cap. That pompous azz will jump off the GW, and I'll be alot of Yankee fans will follow. I guess that's a good start for the rest of us. :wacko:

The whole body of work is that Rogers has sucked in his previous playoff appearances and all of a sudden started being dominant. I can tell you don't know much about baseball.

It's a shame the Yanks weren't able to buy, er, um, win a title this year. :D

BTW, all the talk about Rogers is silly. In that game he pitched where LaRussa noticed the brown spot on his hand, that was done after the first inning. He wiped it off, then continued to dominate the rest of the game.

I am not a baseball fan, nor a fan of the Tigers and Kenny Rogers. I do think people who think he cheated need to wake the hell up to reality and look at the whole body of work. Besides, the Yankees focking blow because they've been getting beat regularly even while Georgy boy tries to buy himself a championship.

Seeing teams like Oakland and Detroit, who don't have the operating capital like the Yanks, stick it to the bloated egos in pinstripes every year is fantastic.

God help Steinbrenner if MLB actually institutes a salary cap. That pompous azz will jump off the GW, and I'll be alot of Yankee fans will follow. I guess that's a good start for the rest of us. :o

Just because he wiped it off doesn't discount the fact that he did plan to cheat, and even after he wiped it off, the hand was still tacky. Just like the palm of his hand was in that game, TAINTED, so is his post season run. :wacko: ............and his team lost! :mad:

Hahahaha this coming from someone whose idol is Michael Irvin HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! TIGERS SUCK SEE HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT/favor returned!!!!!

I don't know if that was directed towards me but I dont have any probs with swampdog but I didn't appreciate when a few tiger fans came on here and dumped on the YANKS and their fans. I was neutral for the most part but when the rogers thing came out and began leaning towards the cards. What a weird postseason.

No not you sweetness

:mad:

I was actually rooting for the tiggers to beat the spankees because any non-spankee fan does not want steindouche to win anything

Again, most of you are missing the point

Chicago White Sox = WORLD CHAMPS when they went to playoffs

Tiggers = LOSERS who will be back to being pathetic next year like they were for the last 20 years

Oh, and the Bulls will be better than the Piss-tons this year, the Bears and lydowns cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence and the dead things have not won anything for a while too.

Time for welchdog to run away from the bored forever :banana:

I was actually rooting for the tiggers to beat the spankees because any non-spankee fan does not want steindouche to win anything

Tiggers = LOSERS who will be back to being pathetic next year like they were for the last 20 years

Oh, and the Bulls will be better than the Piss-tons this year, the Bears and lydowns cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence and the dead things have not won anything for a while too.

Time for welchdog to run away from the bored forever :doublethumbsup:

No facts, just Sweetness34's meaningless take on Chicago sports, spoken like a true homer who cannot take the fact that the Tigers are and will be better than the White Sox for several years to come.

Wow this thread is pathetic. I wish I had a life as fulfilling as sweetsh*t.

The Tigers are a young team (especially the pitching rotation) that has a good shot of getting back to the postseason next year. The Yankees will try to buy into another postseason only to fall on their overrated asses (seriously, that sh*t gets funnier with every passing year), and the Whitesox will continue to live in 2005. In the end who really cares. It's baseball.

what's fascinating to me is how bitter and angry the non-tiger fans are in this thread :lol: you'd think their team just lost the world series or something....oops, their team wasn't in the world series. ah, now it makes sense ;)

it's been a fun year. i thoroughly enjoyed following the tigers this year. congrats to the cardinals and their fans.

this season exceeded my wildest expectations. what's fun is that this team is poised to be competitive now for awhile. thank you, dave dombrowski!

my al champs shirt is in the mail :D

No facts, just Sweetness34's meaningless take on Chicago sports, spoken like a true homer who cannot take the fact that the Tigers are and will be better than the White Sox for several years to come.

he's a cubs fan. don't let him fool ya ;)

he also fails to mention that chicago has had two major league ball teams for 100+ years...and has exactly ONE championship in that time between them. :lol:

Time for welchdog to run away from the bored forever :cheers:

if you consider the 2002 stanley cup ancient history, then, yeah, *sigh*, those poor wings haven't won anything in quite awhile.

alas, if only i were born a blackhawk fan :dunno:

The whole body of work is that Rogers has sucked in his previous playoff appearances and all of a sudden started being dominant. I can tell you don't know much about baseball.

hey, the tigers sucked for 13 straight years and "all of a sudden" won 95 games this year.

your yankees are overrated focktards. accept it. get over it. move on.

Just because he wiped it off doesn't discount the fact that he did plan to cheat, and even after he wiped it off, the hand was still tacky. Just like the palm of his hand was in that game, TAINTED, so is his post season run. :cheers: ............and his team lost! :dunno:

No offense, but did anyone find that he did in fact cheat, or is it just speculation?

I don't really know because I haven't followed it very closely. However, experienced umpires catch that stuff pretty good. If there were truly questions about him cheating, they could have just grabbed a couple of recycled balls used during the game and checked it out.

I believe it's much ado about nothing. However, if speculations automatically makes him guilty, well then I feel sorry for those folks who live their lives that way. Truly sad and pathetic. :D

Y'all are missing the point. Welchpup came in here time and time again posting crap about how great the Lydowns would be and RIPPING ON EVERY OTHER NORRIS TEAM. When the Lydowns did the usual, lose every week, he tried to deflect to the Tigers and rip everyone 'cuz the Tigers actually did something. Nothing about football. Now, Sweetness handed back his A$$ which Sweetness and everyone else here has owned forever.

Welchpup welches on any and all bets, constantly just obviscates and berates to other issues and wonders why he is hated. He deserves any and all crap he gets. He has earned it.

wrong again. i predicted 3rd place for the lions this year. that might be one spot too high, yes, but take the hyperbole down "just a tad." and take some happy pills. christ, you post like you're on roids or something.

Kurt focking Warner was playing Arena League Football at one point in his career (meaning he wasn't very good), yet somehow managed a couple of all-pro years and a Super Bowl win.

I guess he cheated as well.

You guys really got to get a focking life if you're gonna sit around jibba jabba-ing about who cheated, like a bunch of women at a tea party talking about who wore what.

Time for welchdog to run away from the bored forever :cheers:

Well--My dad can beat up your dad!

That's what you sound like GAYNESS....Your a fockin dork

Wow are you a loser

Can you think of a more compelling reason to care about baseball? I can't.

IBTL. :thumbsup:

Seriously speaking though, the Tigers have a lot to be proud of. Certainly a hell of a lot more than anybody else in the AL.

Time for welchdog to run away from the bored forever :mad:

I guarantee you that you are so very wrong about the Tigers. They will be right there again next year fighting for the American League penant.

i kinda like where this thread is going.

:popcorn:

GO TIGERS! you're still #1 in my eyes, jimmy. even though you should have started kenny in game 5, you're forgiven :mad:

Can you think of a more compelling reason to care about baseball? I can't.

IBTL. :mad:

Seriously speaking though, the Tigers have a lot to be proud of. Certainly a hell of a lot more than anybody else in the AL.

and as he's watching, mom yelling down in the basement every ten minutes: "son, get off the computer and take out the goddam garbage! if i have to yell at you one more time you're grounded!!"

[/quo

I'm glad a baseball geniuos is with us. Thank you for your informative, well thought out insight on Kenny Rogers. As a Tigers fan I'm more than happy to see them in the World Series, took my mind off the god awful Lions. Young inexperienced pitchers make mistakes.

As for Sweetness, I'll bet ya Tigers have more wins than White Sox next year.

First learn how to spell and quote replies genius then we'll go from there. I didn't feel like wasting my time on some worthless POS who like or not did break the baseball rule regarding foreign substances applied to the baseball by pitchers. Yes it does happen throughout baseball but not to that extent and no one has been stupid enough to get caught on camera doing it. Congrats to the Cards and their fans on an impressive WS victory through a lot of diversity. Can't wait for next season.

You are so weak. How are you "returning" the favor of rubbing it in? You're a Yankee fan. You've got nothing to rub in against the Tigers this year. Your team lost to the Tigers....decisively. The media proclaimed "greatest lineup ever assembled" were completely humbled. Scoreboard b!tch. Shut your mouth because you look really stupid.

You're right. Rogers cheated with pine tar. From what I've heard he should have used shaving cream or suntan lotion because it's not detectable. Then he wouldn't have cheated, right? At least that's what I heard from the White Sox pitching coach on 670 in Chicago last week during an interview. According to him, everybody does it.

There are real Yankee fans out there I'm sure but there's a huge percentage that are bandwagoners because it's so easy to be a Yankee fan. To the rest of us it's very sweet to watch them fall on their $200,000,000.00 faces while homegrown talent in Detroit, Oakland, or Minnesota find success the right way. I will always enjoy watching the Yankees blow it based on the way they run that team.

You are so weak. How are you "returning" the favor of rubbing it in? You're a Yankee fan. You've got nothing to rub in against the Tigers this year. Your team lost to the Tigers....decisively. The media proclaimed "greatest lineup ever assembled" were completely humbled. Scoreboard b!tch. Shut your mouth because you look really stupid.

You're right. Rogers cheated with pine tar. From what I've heard he should have used shaving cream or suntan lotion because it's not detectable. Then he wouldn't have cheated, right? At least that's what I heard from the White Sox pitching coach on 670 in Chicago last week during an interview. According to him, everybody does it.

There are real Yankee fans out there I'm sure but there's a huge percentage that are bandwagoners because it's so easy to be a Yankee fan. To the rest of us it's very sweet to watch them fall on their $200,000,000.00 faces while homegrown talent in Detroit, Oakland, or Minnesota find success the right way. I will always enjoy watching the Yankees blow it based on the way they run that team.

First of all you should STFU you focking dumbass. I wasn't even rubbing it in to your fanbase, I was rubbing it in to those people who came on here and dumped on the Yanks and the fans, you should read the complete thread before making garbage baseless comments. I'm not taking anything away from the Tigers progression through the playoffs but once again you seem like you didn't read the entire thread. Go back to 8 mile b!tch.

Not sure what I missed? :pointstosky:

If Detroit sucks does that mean NY sucks just that much more?

Kenny Rogers showed that in 2006, he was far from washed up. Now if you would like to discuss washed up pitchers, we need look no further than the Yankees starting rotation.

Back to the topic girls

Chicago White Sox = CHAMPS

Tiggers = LOSERS

Chicago Bulls = 6 time champs in last 20 years

Pisstons < 6 times in last 20 years (right?)

Chicago Bears >>> Lydowns anyway shape or form you look at it

Yeah the dead things did win a few.....who wouldn't after spending like Steinbrenner....with a salary cap now, they are gone.

=============

As for next year, White Sox will be right there again. They are not going anywhere. Hell if they had made the playoffs they would have probably won it again and not been embarassed by the pathetic NL. Look at last year when the Sox ran through a MUCH tougher AL and a much tougher NL team in the WS. Tiggers embarassed the entire AL with their ass kicking in the least watched World Series EVAH.....what a joke.

Seriously (razzing aside), I think the Tiggers will challenge next year too but so will Minny and I think the Indians too....will be a fun AL Central showdown with these 4 teams.

I was in Amsterdam for the World Series and was not able to watch any of the games. From what I gather the Tigers played like crap. Sadness struck me first but since I didn't have to see it actually happen I've decided to have a selective memory and will act as if nothing happened. Next year, though, the Tigers will be back.