Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Where do you take your child trick or treating?

It seems that there are a lot of neighborhoods that aren't huge into trick or treating anymore. Back in the day the streets would be lined with kids, today, not so much.

I know a lot of people take thier kids to malls or somewhere else like that.

Do you take your children around in the neighborhood still, or somewhere else?

Our new neighborhood had a kick-ass trick-or-treating event Saturday night. They blocked off this whole street, and all the people who live there went all out.

There were lots of people out there. The parents were partying, and the kids had a blast.

Best Halloween event I've been to in a long, long time.

PHOTOS

:(

Our new neighborhood had a kick-ass trick-or-treating event Saturday night. They blocked off this whole street, and all the people who live there went all out.

There were lots of people out there. The parents were partying, and the kids had a blast.

Best Halloween event I've been to in a long, long time.

PHOTOS

:cheers:

Where is Rusty III, IV, V, and VI?

The local parish has an event where all the neighborhood children go to the church and the priests hide candy in the dark corners of the church basement and the priests take the kids . . . wait a second :cheers:

Cute pics. My son used to have that same buzz lightyear costume.

Looks like the boys are doing well.

:cheers:

We take them to this cool place...they always have the best candy. I think it's called...

New Jersey

Alliance of

Milk Duds

Butterfingers &

Lollypops

Association

They take the kids in the back room for awhile but they always come out with lots of candy, so I think they like it. They always seem a bit scared at Halloween though. I think its the ghosts and ghoblins. :lol:

These days a lot of communities actually have maps of where convicted sex offenders live. I take my kids there. You just KNOW these guys have the best candy!!!!!!

Jesus Juice?

:banana:

I don't have any kids :rolleyes:

when they come to my door, if the parents aren't there, I put them in a burlap bag and keep them in my basement untill the next halloween. :P

We've been getting a mere 6 to 8 kids a year.

We load them down with lots of candy in the hope they'll remember to come here in future years.

When I was a kid, it was a fargin' blast. All the kids did it and nearly every house had candy. You'd have to carry a pillowcase to put all the candy in.

I put a basket of candy out front with a sign that says "Please, take one".

Every year, a smarmy kid will take the basket and attempt to dump it into his own. That's when I jump out of the bushes and punch the crap out of him (or her, as in 2003).

Every year, a smarmy kid will take the basket and attempt to dump it into his own. That's when I jump out of the bushes and fondle the crap out of him (or her, as in 2003).

fixted.

Every year, a smarmy kid will take the basket and attempt to dump it into his own. That's when I jump out of the bushes and punch the crap out of him (or her, as in 2003).

Please take, one.

One beating! :banana:

Is there any way that we can make this a permanent thing? :thumbsup:

i sure as hell hope so :lol: