Sign in to follow this  
Team Revell

Is Peter King racist?

8. Minnesota (4-2). If they gave IQ tests for quarterbacks, two of the highest scorers would be starting tonight. This would be my QBIQ Top 10: 1. Peyton Manning; 2. Tom Brady; 3. Brett Favre; 4. Gus Frerotte; 5. Brad Johnson; 6. Trent Green; 7. Donovan McNabb; 8. Trent Dilfer; 9. Drew Brees; 10. Mark Brunell. Knocking on the door of the top 10: Charlie Batch, Damon Huard, Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Delhomme, Jon Kitna.

He mentions his top 15 quarterbacks in terms of IQ... and only 2 of them are black.

8. Minnesota (4-2). If they gave IQ tests for quarterbacks, two of the highest scorers would be starting tonight. This would be my QBIQ Top 10: 1. Peyton Manning; 2. Tom Brady; 3. Brett Favre; 4. Gus Frerotte; 5. Brad Johnson; 6. Trent Green; 7. Donovan McNabb; 8. Trent Dilfer; 9. Drew Brees; 10. Mark Brunell. Knocking on the door of the top 10: Charlie Batch, Damon Huard, Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Delhomme, Jon Kitna.

He mentions his top 15 quarterbacks in terms of IQ... and only 2 of them are black.

What is a rascist? I know what a racist is, but not a rascist. :thumbsup:

What percentage of QB's are black?

Is it his fault that black people are stupid? :thumbsup:

J/K Mike, please don't ban me.

Is it his fault that black people are stupid? :clap:

:banana: :D :dunno: :rolleyes:

Name the currently successful QBs that are black? McNabb. THE END!

Cullpepper's over the hill, Aaron Brooks is hurt but sucks when he's healthy, McNair is mediocre at best, Vick is coming around. I don't think he's being racist, the only exception that you could take to his list could be that Vick should be towards the bottom, but two weeks of REAL success passing doesn't mean it's permanent.

I'd have more of an issue if he put bad quarterbacks on the list just because they were black.

Didn't frerotte slam his head into the wall after a TD a few years back?

I dont think King is racist. And I'd be willing to bet that 1/2 of those "smart" QB's thought at one time that the Wonderlic test was not necessarily a measurement of IQ, but was instead a gauge to determine the likelihood they'd ever Munch the Rug of Lynda "Wonder Woman" Carter.

I dont think King is racist. And I'd be willing to bet that 1/2 of those "smart" QB's thought at one time that the Wonderlic test was not necessarily a measurement of IQ, but was instead a gauge to determine the likelihood they'd ever Munch the Rug of Lynda "Wonder Woman" Carter.

She was a hottie, big hips, but still!

So who is missing? McNair, Vick, Brooks, Leftwich, Young? And back-ups Garrard, Wallace, Cullpepper, Write? am I missing anyone?

Would you put any of the above in the top 15? But I think the only thing Racist is your inference that it is "rascist". I don't see anywhere where he referenced them as being black or white.

Peter King....yeah, right. He's the same turd who predicted the Lions would go 10-6.

And I especially love his fantasy football picks. :rolleyes:

Is he talking normal IQ or 'football IQ'. If its normal IQ this list is meaningless as we have no real idea of the intelligence of any of these guys. If its 'football IQ', I would list it more like 1. Peyton; 2. Brady; 3. Brees; 4. McNabb; 5. McNair; 6. Eli; 7. Hasselbeck; 8. Johnson; the rest.

No, but you are though.

Before you list guys and their production this year, he wasn't ranking guys by production, otherwise Gus Frerotte, Trent Dilfer, Chaz Batch (black enough for you?) etc. would not have been mentioned.

Think of it this way -- there are only about 10 black QBs in the entire NFL, yet 2 of them are in the top-15. Meanwhile, there are over 70 white QBs in the NFL, and 13 of them are in the top-15.

So maybe King is saying that black QBs are smarter than white QBs?

How do you measure football IQ? Is it the QB's winning %, passer rating, td to int ratio, completion %? Personaly i don't think its racist considering that there are only about 10 black qb's in the league and 2 black qb's were in the top 15.

Are you an idiot? Perhaps the QBs he mentioned maybe are the highest in IQ? Or perhaps it is just his opinion. This is what is wrong with our culture. Why does it have to be 5 black and 5 white QBs?

What amazes me about King, is how he can even write a column while tending to Favre's :banana: .

Thats some funny ######

This is absolutely, bar none, the stupidest post I've ever read, on this site, or any other. Although, you do have a point. There were no Indian, Hispanic or Asian QB's on the list either. King is also a sexist, as I see no women on his list.

Drink bleach PC freak.

Is Peter King and Norm from Cheers the same guy. IF so I wish they would sit him on the right side of the table during the show because it is really screwing with my head. :banana:

Is this "Football IQ" or "Real IQ"? :banana:

This is absolutely, bar none, the stupidest post I've ever read, on this site, or any other. Although, you do have a point. There were no Indian, Hispanic or Asian QB's on the list either. King is also a sexist, as I see no women on his list.

Drink bleach PC freak.

Cause we all know if they included Asian QB's Tommy Chang would have to be no 1

wheres the love for Soaring Eagle

How can Peter King be racist? He's been all about Michael Vick's sudden quarterback greatness for the past three weeks. If he's a racist he's not very good at it.

Dude is a flat out hate monger. Same aricle:

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me II

The Rams have no one on their roster named John, Tom, Michael, Dan, Robert or David.

They do have players named Oshiomogho, Jerametrious, Raonall, Pisa, Fakhir and La'Roi.

Why mention it? Cause all he see is black or white. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

This is so stupid I didn't read the replies. I would say you are the racist my friend since you are the one who looks at QBs in terms of black and white.

Yes, football IQ and plain ol' IQ are two different though possibly related things. Take Dan Marino for example - that boy is as dumb as a box of hair but one of the most brilliant football players ever. Personally I find McNabb to be smarter than just about anybody in the league, but then I'm not administering any tests.

More proof...again same article:

Quote of the Week

"We haven't been having much fun around here. They're having fun right now. But hey, I'm not counting any chickens.''

-- Dallas coach Bill Parcells, after the 35-14 rout of Carolina.

Quote of the Week II

"I'm letting the whole team down. One guy makes a mistake, and it's me.''

-- Roethlisberger, whose four interceptions doomed Pittsburgh in a 20-13 loss at Oakland. The Steelers are 2-5.

Quote of the Week III

"It's embarrassing. It's embarrassing.''

-- Philadelphia coach Andy Reid, on the Eagles' going touchdownless at home and losing 13-6 to the Jags, who lost by 20 to the mighty Texans the previous week.

Quote of the Week IV

"It's embarrassing. It will never happen again.''

-- Donovan McNabb, perhaps making a promise he cannot keep.

4 Quotes...first three from a white guy followed by a simple fact. The last one, a black QB's quote followed by a personal attack on the man's integrity.

:doublethumbsup:

I dont know about the racism, but I do know his daughter that goes to Notre Dame is a fat sack of sh1t.

HTH

Is Peter King and Norm from Cheers the same guy. IF so I wish they would sit him on the right side of the table during the show because it is really screwing with my head. :banana:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a great post!

Is it his fault that black people are stupid? :banana:

fjslkfsjflsjaflksjslkfjlfjfksafjsdaflksfsklfjslfjslsjdfjsa

I'm crying from laughter. HAHAHA.

let me axe you a question...

HAHAHAHA