Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

***Official Lost 11/1 thread***

ALSO!@! This is a drunken post. I just downed a bottle of wine and am well into my second. Yes.

Talking about the pig. :banana: :first: :clap:

A few random observations...

Juliet is actually the leader of the others, and is still trying to manipulate Jack. I don't buy that video charade for a second. Ethan is a puppet leader. Juliet is cold, calculating, and as Sawyer said to Kate after his fight, there was no doubt in his mind that she would have shot Kate.

The smoke monster is now confirmed to be able to manifest itself in many shapes and sizes. A black horse, a talking bird, Yeme, Walt underwater, Dave the imaginary friend of Hurley, Jack's father, and on and on and on. The monster is the island testing characters at a moment of crisis, a moment of emotional weakness.

I have to probably rewatch some of the old episodes from season 2 to get straight who was in the hatch with Desmond and the boat, the guy that was bleeding at the rock, the guy that shot himself, the guy who painted the mural, I am having a hard time getting all this stuff straight. The eye patch guy is obviously one of these guys.

The monster had a chance to attack Eko earlier at the creek, but backed off just as Locke and Desmond and the others arrived. Is it possible, after the hatch explosion, that the monster fears Locke and/or Desmond. It waited until they went into the hatch and left Eko alone before appearing and subsequently killing Eko? Light and dark.

The monster kicks ass. :banana:

Deffinently a good epsiode, though, i have liked this season thus far, giving us more info on the others.

WTF is the monster??? I seriously have no idea, i don't think the others control it though. I thought it looked something like the hand of God or the devil punishing Eko for not confessing. Dude, i will still say i really don't like killing off of Eko, i was looking forward to him coming back to health and kicking ass again. Eko's flashbacks are always awesome, a badass drug dealer who has no soul. Damn, i really liked Eko, even though he looks exactly like Ben Wallace and i am not very fond of him anymore.

Well, now we know that Jin won't be killed. Also, we still haven't found out what happened to Mike and Walt, in the preview of the season, they said we will find out what happened to them.

Why is that guy so pissed at Sawyer??? I mean, one of the losties killed his wife, but, it wasn't him, it's not like he had anything to do with it. I don't think Kate, Jack, and Sawyer will be going anywhere soon. I don't see the losties rescuing them this season, they will find maybe the other others, and i have a feeling they may be troublesome.

So, basically 1) Jack will end up doing the surgery to save him, and, i think he will, and request some favors, but, Ben rejects him and he gets ultra pissed 2) The other losties will run into another group on the island, my guess a very small group, maybe 5 or so people, maybe only one person, who knows 3) Something nuts will happen, maybe Michael and Walt will return or something, Sawyer decides to try to escape anyways, gets on a boat and almost makes it, and that will probably be the finale. Also, the losties will team up with the other losties and try and basically get some answers from the others.

Also, the theory of how the others crashed the plane on purpose cause Jack was on it is not true obviously, unless Ben is just making it up, which i doubt. Another thing, how did Eko's brother plane crash??

I still think Jin will die by the end of Season 3.

I think somehow Sawyer is connected to the others, in a way we and Sawyer don't know yet, but the others know. A con, or some kind of relative relationship. But Sawyer will not die.

The island made both planes crash. Not the hatch, nor the others, but the island. :first:

At first I really liked the Locke character, then I really started to hate the Locke character. I am starting to really like Locke again. His character has changed a lot throughout the series. :wacko:

Juliet is actually the leader of the others, and is still trying to manipulate Jack. I don't buy that video charade for a second. Ethan is a puppet leader. Juliet is cold, calculating, and as Sawyer said to Kate after his fight, there was no doubt in his mind that she would have shot Kate.

Possibly, but in a flashback, we saw Ben (Ethan's already dead, he was the infiltrator in the first season) ordering the Others around when the plane crashed.

Possibly, but in a flashback, we saw Ben (Ethan's already dead, he was the infiltrator in the first season) ordering the Others around when the plane crashed.

Whoops. I meant Ben. Not Ethan. :thumbsup:

Who is Juliet in real life (the actress)? She looks familar.

Elizabeth Mitchell

She was in Gia, that HBO biopic on the model.

She and Angelina Jolie have some pretty good lesbo scenes in that flick.

Elizabeth Mitchell

She was also on ER for a little while.

Eko's dying words: "you're next"

Is the "you're" directed @ Locke, the group he was with at the time, or at the losties in general?????

:doublethumbsup:

I think Eko believes everyone on that island is/was there to pay for their sins. I guess the island could be seen as some sort of purgatory.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Limewire, here I come...

Is the "you're" directed @ Locke, the group he was with at the time, or at the losties in general?????

:headbanger:

Actually, we never really hear what Eko says. When Locke is asked what he said, Locke says, "we're next"

:dunno:

My thoughts, but, next week's episode looks like they may be running from the monster or something.

I still haven't seen how Hurly has sinned, for the theory they are there to pay for their sins. Also, Rose and Benard. Well, that may explain why not much has happened to Hurly to "test" him other the that guy he imagined coming back to the island.

YES - that must be it - those were some awesome non xxx scenes!!!!!!!

After re-watching certain scenes(was really tired when i first watched it), i caught a couple things.......

Ben said "we were going to CONVINCE you we weren't the enemy" So, i guess that means they are the enemy(though, that has been obvious)

The guy with the eye patch was wearing a Dharma shirt, the room had what looked like a recording station in it, and/or a very old computer(from like the 70s).

Eko did say "You're next" Turned the volume up for that, and i could pretty clearly hear that he did say that.

It does look like Ben goes under the knife next week, so, next week will be a defining episode.

Well, as gay as this thread is, I guess I had better start an official "General Hospital" thread..

:ninja:

Or join match.com. That'll show us.