Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

____ is screwing me!

Caddy does suck. I traded him away weeks ago for 80 cents on the dollar and never looked back. I wonder if its just that Tampa's doing so poorly, or if Caddy's hot start his rookie year was just an abberation.

Take Evans off the list. :lol:

And I was juuuuuuust about to post a tirade about the wildly inconsistent Lee Evans. Good thing I managed to avoid sticking my foot in my mouth.

A couple more catches would be nice though...

Looks like Chambers can be taken down too. I knew I should've traded for him.

Torry Holt & Willis McGahee bent me over and raped me this week. And if it wasnt for that one TD bomb for Lee Evans, he would be too (btw, I benched Driver for Evans). :dunno: :banana: :banana:

John Gruden. He calls passes at least 2:1 when he has a rookie QB in there. How about giving Caddy the ball a little bit??? :banana:

The BYE week....

S.Smith

L. Washington

I'm screwing me.

• Started Grossman over Romo (15.06 points lost)
  • Started an inactive Burress - he didn't practice all week - over JJ (10.60 points lost)

I am losing by 0.06.

Reche Caldwell is my hail mary savior (v. D-Jax).

Yup, I'm screwing myself this week.

Gore (WTF?!)

VICK (against the LIONS ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!)

Chicago D (Joey freaking HARRINGTON??!?!)

T.Henry (bah, saw that coming)

Jordan and Moss for being so bad that I didn't bother starting either of them.

Is that enough? Or do you need more reasons I'm freaking 3-6?

Forget the fact that mcnabb, edge and deshaun are on byes....but santana moss and plaxico burress both sit out and chad johnson pulls another no-show!!!

Favre. 2 weeks now I've played Favre over Brees. Brees averaged about 50 points in my league vs. Farve's 24. This wont happen again. Brees is my man the rest of the season.

S. Smith on a BYE killed me as well

oh ya.... i get to play against Ronnie Brown and Peyton Manning.

how bout Chad Johnson that fockin piece of $hit..... he's lucky i'm 6-3 thanks to my other guys..... christ he does NOTHING EVERY WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you who is screwing me..............JAVON WALKER......HOW THE HELK doe he score 3 touchdowns vs the Steelers. What a bunch of crap. I was up 72-12 after the noon games (average in our league is about 54/game) and he gets huge afternoons from Javon and Willie. Now I am only up 91-85. He has 3 guys going as we speak and Moss tomorrow night..........GO HARRISON! 3 TDs would make me squeel!!!

how bout Chad Johnson that fockin piece of $hit..... he's lucky i'm 6-3 thanks to my other guys..... christ he does NOTHING EVERY WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling. He did, though (in a very quiet manner for him) indicate after this week's game that he thinks he hasn't been utilized enough (nope, no link, just what I saw on TV). Maybe Cincy will try to appease him and give him more than the 8 targets he got this week (for the grand total of 4 catches and 32 yards.) Ugh. (Ok, so Baltimore isn't a bad defense.)

Hey wait!! Here's an idea--maybe he can get TO to give him tantrum lessons...perhaps that'll help.