Sign in to follow this  
Exit 160

Who's starting Anthony Thomas

Are you starting the A-train against Houstons D and if so who are you benching? Im benching Dunn going against Baltimores D

Just something for you to think about - The Texans D allowed over 400 yards a game and 98 total points over just the first three games this season. They were absolutely terrible. Over the past six games, they are allowing 278 total yards per game and 18 PPG, numbers that are 5th and 7th over the past six games in the NFL.

On the other hand, they've allowed more rushing yards than passing during this stretch. Last week, Taylor ran for 71 yards. The week before, Tiki ran for 115 and a TD. The week before, Travis Henry had his only blip on the radar of this nice run he's been on - 15 carres for 29 yards. Taylor got 87 yards the week before. Where does AThomas fit into this spectrum of runners, with how they've done the rest of the year?

Playing A-Train over Lundy, Betts, Bush, Ma Morris, and Coles in one league

Playing A-Train over Addai, Tatum Bell, Betts, and Edge in another league

ME. HE WILL GO COMPLETELY OFF :dunno:

I'M KINDOF UP IN THE AIR ON THE GUY? :dunno:

I never said he will suck. I would start him over Dunn vs. Chi, for instance. I was just trying to give some insight into the fact that the Texans D is performing a lot better than people realize lately. I wouldn't be surprised if AThomas got 100 and a TD, but neither would I be surprised if he got 40 yards on 20 carries. We'll find out Sunday.

I'm starting A-Train, but it's not an easy decision because I'm starting him over A Green & F Taylor. Taylor splits too many carries and even if Fred has a great game, how many points does that really mean? Not much IMO. Green had been looking good, but most of those games were against bad teams. Last week, he finally matched up against a stout D and it showed. Green sucked badly.

The main thing that bothers me about A-Train is just the lack of receptions.

Bills offensive coordinator Morgan Fairchild will prolly call about 5 passing plays in the game, so unless they start punting on 1st down, I would think Anthony Thomas will see plenty of carries.

Are you starting the A-train against Houstons D and if so who are you benching? Im benching Dunn going against Baltimores D

I am also starting him over Dunn. We can start two RBs in our league and I have had Frank Gore, Dunn, and McGahee all year. When McGahee went down I immediately picked up A.Thomas off of waivers thinking that I would probably just starting Gore and Dunn the rest of the way.

But my defense is Baltimore and I hate rooting for and against my defense. Couple that with the Texans poor defense and the number of carries Thomas is getting and for me it is a no-brainer. I am starting the A-Train.

I am really not one to be giving out advice though. I have been starting C.Johnson at WR all year. I had grown tired of Ocho Cinco putting up poor numbers and felt he had a poor match-up with SD last week so I started Mushin Muhammad instead. Oops. You'd think I'd learn - always start your best players.

I have Atrain and was going to play him this week....

but then I traded for stephen jackson so I got

tiki, westbrook and now jackson as my flex so I'm :lol:

I'm starting A Thomas over L Betts and C Taylor.

Duckett might get more of the touches near the goal line for Was

Taylor is questionable.

(My other starting RB is K Jones.)

I picked him up this week when I IR'd Portis. I am starting Foster with ATrain and benching Maroney and Cadillac for him. :banana: Why not?

I'm starting him over C. Taylor, partly because of injury concerns. I'm not crazy about though b/c Houston's defense seems to have improved.

I'm starting Thomas this week. Hopefully Shaun Alexander plays this week as well, and if he does, Dunn will see the bench.

I'm starting ATrain and TJones over SA. :thumbsdown:

A-Train starting over Portis (IR), Tinker Bell ( gave up Rudi for him :unsure: ) and Travis Henry!

Now much to lose for me!

I'm debating whether to start A-Train or S.Alexander

I'd be very weary of starting SA this week....Watch out for smoke screeens

There's a guy in my league named Joe who is starting him. Hope that helps.

My name is Joe and I am starting him over um Fred Taylor or Ronnie Brown haven't decided yet

im playing A-TRAIN instead of Betts.. only reason why.. with redskins starting a new QB. tampa bay will probably be expecting a run game.. ill take the ATRAIN against HOU defense gamble this time around.

I picked up A-train in all 3 of my leagues. League 1: Starting him (and K.Jones) over Ronnie because of Ronnie's groin issues and bad match-up. League 2: Starting him (and Deuce) over Chester because of Chester's leg and bad matchup. Obviously I'd like to see A-train get yards and endzone.

League 3: Starting Fred and K.Jones over A-train. A-train vs Houston (they are playing better D lately as noted - therefore only a medium/good match-up for A-train) is not as attractive to me as Fred vs. a decimated NYG D. I also like Deuce's match-up. I dropped NYG D because of all the injuries, and picked up KC. My opponent picked up and is starting NYG D. So I hope Freddie and MJD run all over them.

I am starting Atrain over Chester cause of his injury concern and bad matchup and I won't be around Sunday to check on his status...............Going to the Steelers - Browns game :banana:

Starting A-Train over M. Morris and L. Jordan. Lost McGahee, but luckily picked up Thomas when McGahee went down. Luckily my other RB is Larry Johnson! :dunno: